Is Emma truly, Best Girl?

Is she Sup Forums? And why does she belong with Tony Stark?

Name one likable thing about this character

tits

She supported Scott and the cause through thick and thin, is bitchy but caring, is really, really hot, and has interesting powers.

Bump, I guess. I always thought Sup Forums liked Emma. What gives?

Tony is a dicklet.

Maybe, but... he's a Transhuman. He probably upgraded his dick into a metal-flesh-mesh monstrosity. It's probably a metal-vibrator-ridged-dildo with variable length, girth, controlled cumshots, stamina, etc, etc.

fake ones

Not after Jean reconstructed her in Morrison's run.

I like mean bitches.

Like everything that ruined Sup Forums, tumblr

Well said. I also love her redemption arc - she was never "the worst villain ever," but she did some pretty bad stuff, and seeing her struggle with that side of herself was really compelling in the right hands.

Why wouldn't Sup Forumsmblr like Emma?

Depends. The sex positive co/mblrites would hate that she loves Scott, the feminist jihadites hate that she's so sexy.

Agreed. Emma really is a complex character. She's bitchy and arrogant,but she's not evil. She thinks highly of herself, but doesn't put down others. She's done some bad shit, but atoned for her. She's a flirt, but was loyal to Scott for a hell of a long time. Something which he doesn't really deserve, considering all his cheating. Honestly, it's time they moved on, and FrostIron was always a ship with potential.

>why does she belong with Tony Stark
Because you are a dumb-ass

SHE'S A FUCKING WHITE FEMALE

Also, not banging Scott in the movies so they're completely unaware about it and thus they don't care

Ah.... Yeah, makes sense. She and Scott had one of the best relationships in comics, so of course it's hetoronormative and problematic and has to go!11!

Geez Cykefag, take it easy. Blame CW for alluding to a past romance, and the fact that they have way too many similarities.

I'd be down with Emma/Tony. I just want someone to do something good with her, something not "I'm a villain again lol."

The ship works because they're both the same at the basic level. Flirty, but commited. Logical, but compassionate. Powerful and influential enough to actually change things. Superior Tony x Emma would be a veeeeery destructive ship (just a bunch of hatefucking with Tony manipulating Emma into becoming Mutant Hitler), but Normal Tony and her could do some real good for the world I think.

Agree. I just don't want to get tied up in a ship that no one has indicated they want to make a thing.

Is it true that Tony actually got together with MJ? I thought she just worked for him, then he disappeared.

That's not true

Nah, he and MJ never fucked. They barely had any scenes together. Contrary to popular belief, Tony isn't really a pump & dump guy. He's had many flings due to his early books having him date a different girl every night, and he's the guy with the most "named fucks" (meaning not random OCs, but established characters), but he's generally a commited guy. He even got cucked once (we were on a breeeeeak).

Tony x Emma works,but it needs somebody who cares to write it. And hell, who are her choices past Scott (who due to Bendis can't stand her now)? Namor the Dicklet?

Oh, jeeze, I LOATHE Namor, especially paired with Emma. That's like Emma/Superior Tony, only much worse, because Superior Tony is at least interesting.

Yup. I don't hate Namor, but he has nothing to offer to a woman, especially someone like Emma. Even if you find his odd-looking apeearance "hawt", he's still an easily angered elf-king with no interesting traits. And he's canonically a dicklet. And I doubt he can really work it.

She's great. Give me the best Emma runs, Sup Forums. I think I've read most of the post morrison stuff, but I might have missed some.

Tony has a kid with Amara now, he has no time for dating

Bendis was generally not good to her, but All-New X-Men #37 was really great.

The lesson I learned long ago is that Jean Grey is cancer to the X-Men, and frankly Scott and Logan are better off not fighting over her

Read Bishop Crossing + her arc taking control of Iceman's body (something lime Uncanny 314, maybe)

Then Phalanx Covenant and the original Generation X book.

If you want early Emma she shows up. Every now and then in Claremont's X-Men (thay body swap with Storm for example)

Also, she shows up in Claremont's New Mutants and Firestar mini series

Come now user, let's not jump to conclusions. They had one date back in the first issue and then had coffee, until Doom crashed the party. There are bigger chances it's his instead of Tony's. But it's probably a swerve and it's some random's.

Wait, wut. Is this real?

Issue 5 or 6. She is naked in Tony's bedroom before going out for breakfast.

Tony has more chances than Doom who never even kissed her.
But yeah, it could be the Homy Spirit too

I don't hate Amara, but she's SO generic. Why couldn't Tony be with someone cool, like Emma, or heck, even MJ (who Bendis wrote like crap, though. Was very disappointed, especially since David Marquez drew the heck out of her).

Amara (Tony' gf until CWII happened) is pregnant.

Just checked RCO... Fuck. It doesn't make sense for two fucking scientists to not use condoms though. I'm betting on swerve. Also this

I think the reason Bendis has MJ there is so that Slott doesnt ruin her lol

Bendis is a Peter x MJ fan, he wouldnt do that. He has patrician taste for Spidey's love lnterests

read the Firestar Mini for Emma at her most evil

I hope so. But I'm so tired of Slott's decade of hate for Peter/MJ.

>cucked her boyfriend in very impotent moment
>best girl
I mean she is great fuckbuddy but worst girl

still one decade to go

Why do you hate me, user? What did I do to deserve 20 years of Peter and MJ feeding Mephisto?

She has personality.

Her Birthday Special is pretty good.
Some parts of Utopia are okay but it kinda turns on the Emma Scott family fun times
Bendis run is a bit rough on but the moments with she and Scott are pretty good. Specially when he dies during the omega mutant bullshit

She was good until she got overused and poorly used by tryhard writers like Fraction and Gillen.

Yes, she is. She was honestly too good for Scott.

I dont hate you, I´m suffering too. Im the embodiment of anger thanks to Marvel and Slott

Unironically this. Scott is nice and all, but he's X-Gene Captain America. Good, but nothing special. Emma is a socialite, electronics expert and competent businesswoman. I'm surprised it worked as well as it did. She needs something more... interesting...

To love Peter and MJ is pain. Solidarity, user.

>tfw cant please a woman without help
Thats worse.

I know, I want her to be with Quentin Quire too.

But he's not using toys, he's legitimately changed his body. If somebody jelqued enough and gained an inch, would that be cheating as well? Point is,even if Tony was born with an average dick, has now probably equipped himself with the fuck-o-tron 9k, so...

...Fuck you, user...

Joke all you like, Emma and Quentin would be an interesting pair, romantically or not. I think their contrasting personalities and approaches to some common and some uncommon goals they have would be fun to explore.
Even if it was something like, emma is a teacher at mutie academy, gets assigned to watch/train quentin.

I could live with the latter, but the little brat doesn't deserve to even touch Emma.

Isn't that brat an omega telepath/telekinetic?

/ss/

>Young Scott rejected that
He's the worst.

What a pussy

Why do people on Tumblr call her a Tranny? Please don't tell me I've been fapping to a tranny all these years... It's that mini with her gay brother, isn't it?

>MUH SLUT SHOULDN'T BE A SLUT BECAUSE SHE'S PURE
Faggot

>Emma
>Slut
user, I...

They could have pushed this plot line so much further. But no, gotta be resolved in 3 issues.

Yeah, but he's a cunt.

Two of them

Did Emma turn a beta into an alpha?

Shaw and Namor were always Alpha men, Scott before her was the obedient boy of Xavier.

And should she go for an Alpha again, or should she find a beta with great potential and change him as she did with Scott?

Tumblr thinks everyone is a tranny.

because she has a personality more like a gay man than a woman, and because she dresses like a drag queen

So, your point is they're similar in that too?

Emma is like 15 years older than Quentin. He must be barely 18 and she must be close to 32

I think she should go back with Shaw, he isnt evil anymore after Emma erased all his memories in Uncanny X-Men 534. He is like a physical version of her and they have good chemistry.

Quenting was like 16-17 in morrison's run, he's older now.
Younger man/older woman is good.
Shaw is horrible for Emma. And that doesn't include the fact that what she did to him is beyond repulsive, having them together is sickening.

they seemed to have been pretending being a couple in Secret Empire.
What she did to him and them being together after that is very creepy, but then, they are far from perfect people.

And memory wiping seems to be in the x-men universe, the last resort to turn villains into good people.
Cassandra Nova was turned into Ernst through memory wiping, Wolverine was pretty much memory wiped by Charles to allow Logan to be a hero, and iirc, Bishop was memory wiped of the billions of people he killed because they couldnt think of any other way to reform him after that.

Come on, what she did to him was beyond reprehensible, I can't have them be together.

yes, I kinda agree. she abandoned him with no memories in Afghanistan, something like that.
I also think that writer (dont remember who, perhaps Fraction), kinda character assasinated Shaw to make Emma look better, as in, "look at how he corrupted me, the evil things he made me do when I was a young girl"
Why would Shaw beat 2 sluts to a pulp after asking Emma what he should do with them? Thats a Sabretooth thing.

Yeah. And I'm not sure if it was just memory wipe or personality adjustment too.

Reminder that Beast and Jean Grey saved Emma Frost while Cyclops ran away.

Emma wins. Emma always wins.

Beast and Emma were fun together.

it's ridiculous they are in good terms now, even if Shaw has reformed.
This is literally Major Human Rights violation

They played off of each other so well.

Shaw and Emma have always respected each other and know exactly who they are.

Image is when Emma possessed Storm.

This is among the creepiest emma things ever, I like her a lot, but part of liking her includes being able to forget these stuff.

the most similar thing to this, is when Magneto was turned into a baby.

And funnily, he reformed because of that. But still in the 90s he wanted to punish Moira McTaggert for having done that, and kidnapped her iirc.

Well, yeah. One of my biggest issues with marvel "heroes" is that they impose punishments too. It creeps and disgusts the hell out of me, especially when personhood is involved too. DC folks rarely do that. And when they do, Identity crisis happens, it doesn't get swept under the rag.

Oh Charles Xavier does it and he's Mutant Jesus but Emma does it once to a super villain and it's all "oooh evil"

I think it's because of the no kill rule.

Cassandra Nova was pretty much Hitler, responsible for the Genoshan genocide and 16 million deaths, plus a genocide in the Shi Ar empire with a number of deaths we ignore that may be in the hundreds of millions.

When they defeated her instead of killing her, they deleted all her memories, turned her into a child programmed for learning, and likely short circuited her powers, as in, she isnt a telepath and telekinetic anymore, her powers now are super human strength (it probably has a psychic origin, some kind of telekinesis around her skin, similar to Unus the Untouchable)

they prefer to delete the memories of someone or turning them into a baby, to killing them

Well, it still disturbs me, in a great number of cases. DC handles it more pleasingly, to me.

ive always considered the first time emma joins the x-men to be a major milestone where immediately afterwards i quickly lose interest in x-men comics and stop reading rhem.

>Namor
>Alpha
Please, user.

But she had eggs, how could she have been a tranny? Doesn't that throw a wrench in the headcanon?

Namor x Emma is a bad ship, and whoever ships it should feel bad.

Hank already has found the love of his life in Abigail.

new Hank dosen't deserve Abigail desu

what's your favourite Emma outfit, Sup Forums?