Post powerful pages

Post powerful pages.

>Overside - Vattu
You Sir are a gentleman and a scholar

All I want is a noir comic about the Shadow in the 30s and 40s hunting crime bosses. Why is that so fucking hard?

>1941
>hitler dies
>war goes on for another year until germany makes peace with the west
>crushes the soviet union
>The German Riech dominates mainland europe
>lasts for decades
>facism isn't eliminated

Way to go edgy comic artist

your time's over whitey

Damn.

Haha. Foolish.
The Anglo, like the jew, is eternal.

>Series keeps going
>Shadow takes off his scarf
>Face is a mask
>The Shadow is actually a black lesbian woman who was beaten up by police and whose family was killed by angry white people in the Civil Rights movement

1/3

2/3

3/3

>i want my noir to be braindead generic capeshit

But seriously, we getting deep now

You forgot
>Erwin Rommel stages soft coup of the German government

>He's never watched a Shadow serial

Go ahead user, tell me what your brilliant new idea is.

You mean actual Pulp, you fucking Philistine

;_;7

Source?

Yeah, it was a depressing scene, especially since it was Pepper (who was married to Happy at one point) who asked him to do it. Current Marvel made it all moot with garbage like pic related though.

/thread

Nice try, NeoGaf.

Starkshit BTFO

>you were born on a pedestal

Imagine how much rootless individualism you'd have to buy in to think that the civilization your forefathers and their forefathers broke their backs to build is a "pedestal", and not the rung of a ladder you have to keep building

This is the problem with the West, people feel no connection to the past and have no grasp for the future

Don't know whether to think "holy shit" or "eh, it's a living".

Current Marvel IS garbage.

>powerful

>is there a problem, Bruce?

very powerful :^)

and finishing on a real high note, I'm out

Truly a powerful and necessary page

>projecting political elitism on a board where grown men debate over comic books.

Iron Man: Director of SHIELD is still the best damn Iron Man I've ever read.

This isn't "elitism", it's a basic principle of civilization. You take what's been given to you and pay it forward for your children and their children.

So is every hero in Marvel a Catholic?

I know for a fact Thor is.

The problem isn't that it has no connection to the past. The problem is that the West has allowed itself to be convinced that everything they accomplished in the past was evil and wrong. They've given up any notion of collective identity because they were taught to fear it.

Thanks for reminding me

What that got to do with The Shadow talking down to a pair of, and I'm just assuming based on look here, whiny school shooter fuckboi types?

And why didn't Shadow just plug them?

Sam vs Hydra Cap was so stupid

Truth.

Well, Tony is half-Italian or half-Greek on his mother's side, so he's probably Christian something. And we had enough panels of him practising it for him to be at least secular.

>The Shadow accuses kids that they're not grateful for what they have
>Sup Forums retards accuse the Shadow of disrespecting his civilization

Just push the button already, Donald.

I know this is bait but this is so retarded. Not because "muh out of character" but because there are villians there who are definitely mass murderers of innocents.

Don’t those old timey vigilante heroes always take time to tell the criminals to fuck off before plugging them? I still don’t understand why anyone would get triggered by this

Forget it, man. That kind of thinking is nowadays considered wrong and "privileged", at least by the apparent public.
I agree with you, what The Shadow says is retarded, although I guess the context is that he's probably attacking some sort of mafia kid? Still there's no point discussing that in this kind of thread.
Basically this.

Yeah, but Shadow usually uses his powers to torment and mock his victims. This isn't really him doing that.

Fuck, he didn't even do the laugh.

Anons, maybe it’s because like other school shooters these guys are spoiled murderous brats?

I...don't see how that's related to what we were talking about, user.

There's no single pathology for "school shooters". Some of them are seriously and obviously insane, like that Korean guy who shot up Virginia Tech. Calling them all "spoiled brats" is just the same kind of simplistic reductionism this author uses to say school shooting is some kind of unearned privilege expressing itself violently.

It's using a character as an empty, ill-fitting mouthpiece.

Oh great, make the most outspoken anti-communist a martyr just right before his seemingly invincible war machine gets stopped at Moscow after which Europe falls to a dark age of Communist rule.

I'm sure that will in no way make Fascism the new world religion or something.

>SJW holds literal gun to your head and lectures about power and privilege.

Powerfully ironic.

They've been doing that for years but nobody has been buying it.

>The Shadow is an SJW
>Telling a rich psycho who wants to shoot up a school because mommy and daddy didn't hug him enough that he's a psycho is SJW

W
E
W

Aren’t most school shooters bullying victims that when over the edge?

Common misconception

Why are even newborn inhumans smiling? It was terrifying just a year before this comic came out. They were born as monsters, unable to control their abilities, surrounded by dead people. Flint, the black guy, for example, awoke to find his entire town wiped out.

Hey Reader, remember how you were forcefully blinded after your terrigenesis, because you were too powerful? Why are you smiling, you tit?

Fucking dino-washing Thor! When will they stop this?

I like how everyone there can help except Kingpin

first of all beta ray bill is an alien horse monster

second I think bojack did the best he could in portraying him

Link?

Kingpin can help with finance for your new home

Has he finished the third book yet?

>Look I know your family just died but how would you like a mortgage refi at .911% API

gee Kingpin, thanks

Just read whole thing, goddamn.

Beta Ray Bill Secret Invasion tie-in.

DOES NOBODY EVER PLAY REDALERT!?

What has happened cannot and should not be undone.

Most of them are mentally disturbed individuals who come from a household where parents didn't know how to raise fucking children. See Elliot Roger.

>in a hundred years i'd never be as good as that one dwarf who cheated using super serum

I when did people decide that being lucky means you are evil?

My mother abandoned me, this picture will never mean anything to me.

replace mother with father

How does anyone ejoy reading this?

it's mostly lighthearted with small sprinkles of dark humor. If you haven't read it I recommend it

>Implying vigilantism isn't the logical conclusion of SJWs.
>Implying the author isn't using the character as a mouthpiece.
>Implying being superhuman isn't the ultimate form of privilage.

It's nothing, it's boring, it's tedious, it reference a ton of shit we never saw and can't relate to, nothing happens, characters experience guilt all the.time Wich makes the dialogue hard to read, it's supposed to be a parody but who the fuck knows what they are parodying anymore by issue three.
At least it has a nice art style so I can scroll through the dialogue looking at it, I have nothing else good to say about it, it's stupid but not because the characters act stupid, it's stupid because it's like making a comic about old people sitting alone and then another issue and then another issue

>It's nothing, it's boring, it's tedious
>it's stupid because it's like making a comic about old people sitting alone
you need to be at least 18 to post on this site

>Implying vigilantism isn't the logical conclusion of SJWs.
Vigilantism is about taking power away from the government, which is inherently a conservative standpoint. SJW seem to want to give more authority to the government.