Media in FULL PANIC - Trump winning FL and PA

Look at these numbers!

Trump is winning 19 percent of the black vote in PA. With white voters up huge, Trump will win PA. FL is already done, Trump won.

Other urls found in this thread:

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy fuck

If he wins PA it's all over

DON'T LET OFF THE GAS
ONLY THREE DAYS

I literally cannot handle any more statistics, whether good or bad. I'm shutting my brain off until Tuesday and voting for Trump.

MEME WARFARE AT ITS FINEST

>voting for Trump.

In the end, that's what matters

EVERYONE VOTE FOR TRUMP ON NOV 8TH NO MATTER WHAT

WHEREVER YOU ARE VOTE FOR TRUMP, RAIN OR SHINE

This. Keep digging. Regardless of the results we need evidence to indict and the fbi can't do it on their own.

#Official High latino turnout in Nevada leads to 41% of the vote for #Trump #LatinosForTrump

HIGH LATINO TURNOUT = NON-DEMS VOTING

This is the greatest presidential election in the history of mankind, memetic warfare should be considered real from now on worldwide.

FAST AND STEADY

Source of this? Do the legal citizens hate boarder hopping?

Who else is nervous as hell? Its been a hell of a ride goys.

Make a wiki article for it and make it appear legit and it might get approved.

HAHA i went to vote in philly and theres no way he's winning theres

theres literally ppl paying niggers for a vote giving out a bunch of free shit too so its a huge crowd

also at wal mart

THE POLITICIANS SAY THEY'RE RIGHT

AND STOKE THE FIRE TILL THE ASH TURNS WHITE

I'd say a big majority do. My dad came from Mexico to California in the mid 80's legally and met my mom here (who was also a Mexican immigrant). He's voting for Trump this time around, but my mom isn't voting (originally she supported Yeb).

It is. They just call it subversion when they do it. We've spent the past 13 years creating a culture where viral ideas can be made on a whim. When directed at a target I don't know that any other group in the world has this much cultural influence.
Weaponized autism

Trump is ahead in Pittsburgh. The classic Pennsylvania "T" of red counties is broken by that, leaving just the southeast as Clinton country.

But don't forget that she could still carry the state with that if there's enough turnout. Philly and its outlying municipalities is a megalopolis, and regularly pushes the direction of the entire state.

Not only would Trump need to take the "T" and Pburg, she'd also have to have weaker support than dems usually get in the main line and east.

KEEP THE MEMES GOING LADS.

IT'S NOT OVER

VOTE

GO OUT AND VOTE

WIN BY AS MANY VOTES AS POSSIBLE

There's my African-American

Is Florida heaven on earth?
I want to become rich, come live in Florida and fuck ebony, caribbean and latino bitches.
Would that be a good idea?

i was really nervous after grabblergate but i feel at ease now

sounds good to me comrade

You will be great again America, you'll have to!

FL is a weird state. Like, we are not influenced by shit that goes on in the rest of the country.

Its just so fucking comfy here. I mean it gets hot as fuck in summer, but our worst winter is like 20-30F I live on I-4 so I can get to one of five amusement parks, and several beaches in at most an hour.

At the same time, no one can drive worth a shit here

The whole pay a toll every couple miles on the highway (cause it aint a "free"way) is some bullshit though.

If you like narco gangs and STD sure.

>what is avoiding bad hoods at night and condoms
Wtf you telling me, I am Russian.

There will be another big anti-Trump thing before the election. They wouldn't save absolutely nothing for right before the election. Don't relax yet.

I can already smell it. But they've already attempted to call him a racist, a sexist, a xenophobe, a bully, dangerous, a rapist, a pedophile. What's left? Are they going to accuse him of murdering a child and raping it?

The video was released then the sexual assault accusations, and then what comes after that? IDK

He won't win FL if the rampant voter fraud continues down there.,

Told you PA is yuge for Trump.

BUT GET OUT THERE AND VOTE FAGGORTS. EVERY VOTE COUNTS.

We have already made a big deal with Trudeau taking advantage of his liberal faggotry and hatred of Trump to dump the deported in his country.

The Wall is already useless thanks to Justin

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico

well that wasn't quite the picture I wanted

but neither is this one so it all balances out

Trump can't just win.

It needs to be a landslide.

We have to throw the globalists into full blown panic mode so they flee the country.

ДOHAЛД TPAMП!
ДOHAЛД TPAMП!
ДOHAЛД TPAMП!

And they have the nerve to call us fat.

>guy wearing a mic
>fattest of all
>wearing a wife beater
>so American he leads a Trump march in the name of Serbia
The big beautiful door in the wall was made for him.

Delusional idiot. He has no chance.

FULL PANIC
do you think they shart themselves?

I live in nebraska do i have permission to skip voting for trump?

No. If things get screwy and the results don't come out right then the popular vote count will count.

Also wear red and bring your camera.

David Shuster is based AF. It's a shame that he can't find another national job after criticizing the Clintons so much

Vote regardless of what you hear, pro or con, we need every vote to make this happen. The evil forces behind Hillary are not going to capitulate easily, expect corruption and disruption at every turn.

Lots of Russians live here, my town for instance has signs in English and Russian since there has been a lot of immigration from there over the past 30 years. Send more based Ivan