OBAMA ASKING FOR ILLEGALS TO VOTE

youtube.com/watch?v=oLLt-a6dI_0&feature=youtu.be&t=202

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THEY DONT EVEN TRY TO HIDE IT ANYMORE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Cronikeys/status/794977487021338624
youtube.com/watch?v=_43-8--bPns&feature=youtu.be
archive.is/O1nWz
archive.is/BeF0T
reddit.com/r/Drama/comments/5357pf/rthe_donalds_mods_milo_and_some_anonymous_guy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THEY ARE SCARED ALREADY HAHAHAHAH

TRUMP'S ALREADY THE WINNER LADS

Fuck Obama and fuck negroid people.

>"""dreamers"""
>"contributing" to the country makes you legally a citizen

Jesus fucking Christ lock them all up already.

The Interviewer got a nice ass.

Someone with video skills, crop just this section of the interview and get it onto Twitter and to the Trump team.

already done my man

twitter.com/Cronikeys/status/794977487021338624

You want illegals to vote?

WTF.....
If this was any other country (outside of Europe....) every person in that country would pretty much be overthrowing that leader.
Not even joking

Dreamers is the worst fucking word to ever exist

giving it veiws

nay

cba to even greentext

>if you have a family member who's undocumented, you have an even greater reason to vote

FUCK
THIS
GAY
SHIT

FUCK THESE SELLOUTS
FUCK THIS POLITICS
FUCK THOSE FAGGOTS, THEY SOLD US OUT

Only shitskin democrats would want spics to vote in there election.

Europe has far greater traditions of civil and political unrest than America does. You guys had a revolution hundreds of years ago. Frenchmen manned the barricades within the last few decades, Italians rioted and burned cars into the late 80s when they got mad at the government, Spain and Portugal had coups in the 70s, etc. Europe being cucked is a new thing.

Of course, most of the political agitation in Europe after the 1940s was left-wing, but that doesn't really make a difference from a Lockean/Rousseau sort of viewpoint. Americans are and have been the most politically complacent people outside of the Commonwealth for 100 years now.

>every background
>every culture

If we had out citizenship like candy on Halloween our citizenship is literally worthless

"This election has been different. We've seen a lot of discrimination, we've seen a lot of hatred and a lot of segregation..."

ALL perpetrated and encouraged by YOUR political camp! Fucking REEEEEEEE

I wish the left could be manifested into a single person, and I wish that person could just be stabbed in the face.

You are going to see lot of rapes with Hillary and you won´t change her as the muslims will vote against you.

This is why this election is so important.

You are sounding like Caligula lad

>Had Rome but one neck

All illegals need to hang

he's gone full blown traitor mode, he knows that if Hillary goes down do'll be implicated too

that's why they are activating the illegals with the voter ID laws and now he's blatantly telling the stupid fucks to go vote. This brazenness of this is absolutely insane, in no other serious country can you vote without id.

They dont need to hide it, libtards are 100% behind anything they say

The President actually encouraging non-citizens to influence the election. Every single time. The left is so full of hypocrisy I just can't even listen to them anymore.

>Ashton Kuchner

coudln't even spell the names of their shills right

I'm pretty sure the last girl I hooked up with was illegal. But apart from contributing to sucking my dick I can't think of any contributions illegals make

#IllegalsCanVote

>America is the greatest country in the world, I love black cock UHH
>giggle.gif
>I hate lesbians, darlings!
>Crowd errupts in a mix of laughter and trump chants

What are everyones thoughts on Milo?

UPLOAD INCOMING FROM A BASED BRIT
PREPARE FOR TWITTER

UPLOADED HERE - LINK AND DO WHAT YOU WANT

I DON'T CARE

DO IT

Sodomite

>tfw I met a Mexican chick working in a bar and knew right away that she was illegal
>told her that if she didn't fuck me I'd report her to the authorities
>fucked her
>reported her anyway
>she's now back home in Guadalajara

Sensationalist alt-right faggot
He's generally just awful, but sometimes can be amusing.
Has gotten worse and worse as time goes on, doing retarded shit under the guys of le trolling free speech.

Proud of you son.

He's edgy.

You need to change the date in the title though.

Since this is relevant to Americans they'll think it's from May. No way to tell you're from the UK on Youtube.

>and we ARE citizens because we contribute to this country

Okay now I'm mad

Ok, sure. I did think of that but I forgot to change it.

Done.

Like Melania?

I used to respect him until he came over to your country and started kissing arse, and one of his snaps he posted on his story was taking the piss out of people who work in construction, then in a later uni event he started blessing them and calling them America's backbone and such.

Makes it that much easier. If they have decided that rules dont matter, then they have no legitimacy and it is time to remove them physically

He makes people vote for Trump and dislike feminism.

>undocumented citizens

fucking kill me

Are you guys trending it?
We need ya on Twitter right now.

Are people from Asia citizens here too since they are the big contributor to our massive animalistic consumption of materialistic things?

obama is black
he's not a traitor, he's just never been an "American"

I suppose thats one of his pros but his whole gimmick really gets on my tits

wtf in turkey last election fucking erdogan used same tactic, gave money for each person who votes for him. let the syrian refugees to vote and get another 3 million vote for himself.

hillary fags literally doing same thing as fucking dictator erdogan.

NOW FUCKING SPREAD IT EVERYWHERE, LAD

If any of the main Australian parties said something like this days before an election they would get fucking obliterated in the election.

How can they vote if they illegals?

How can illegals even vote? If they're illegal surely they're not entitled to a vote?

ATTENTION
>ATTENTION
ATTENTION
>ATTENTION
ATTENTION
>ATTENTION
ATTENTION
>ATTENTION

WE ALL NEED TO USE THE SAME HASHTAG INSTEAD OF SPAMMING DIFFERENT ONES

Try sending it to everyone - PJW, Molyneux, Alex Jones, everyone!

Try #ObamaFraud as a hashtag!

But they cant legally vote!

First of all, HOW THE FUCK CAN ILLEGALS VOTE?

We don't ask for ID to vote, your name just needs to be on the rolls

The man on the right is experiencing shock and awe.

They make it their mission to vote as much as possible to fuck over US citizens who were born and raised here.

Alex Jones and his producer follow me on Twitter so they probably saw it. They're doing a show in a half hour I think

#voterfraud #rigged #illegalvotes #illegalvoters

Something like that. It needs to be sensationalized and linked to the election to have the most impact. Make it about the election, not Obongo.

I'm ok with this. More votes for Hillary. Let's flip Texas amigos.

It's another "US democracy" thing I see.

checking ID is racist
>not kidding, thats the reason

Wait...

So if I manage to illegally get my vote accepted somehow I will be treated as an American citizen via Jewish magic and can skip the whole lengthly legal process pushed on non-niggers have to go trough to just move to the U.S.?

>I call them citizens because they contribute to this country

I like how they act like the leeches who come here and take from us are the victims.

>When you vote, you're a citizen
I'm sure China and India would love to be informed they own the US Government

FUCKING FACIST MOTHER FUCKER
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not only that, our national identity is fading. The old anglo-protestant stock has been in a state of being replaced for the last century or so. Now white people in general are being replaced. How can there be effective protest without any sort of shared identity or unity.

Use this one.
We need to agree before it dies.

wtf its fucking nothing.

she is asking if she had a family member who is potentially an illegal citizen, should she still vote because of fear that they may be deported. she is still an american citizen but she doesn't want to vote if her family members get deported.

reading comprehension is difficult it seems

>ILLEGALS TO VOTE
wat. How is this even possible?

A fucking leaf.

God I hate it so much when non Hispanic people talk with a spic accent when they say spic words to try and appease them.
When king niggers says "LA TEEENO"

>A FUCKING LEAF
We need to trend this before worldwide trend gets shut down

You dont have to hide anything when you're on the right side of history. All of those "Illegals" as you call them are going to be citizens after hillary wins. They have as much right to vote as you do. They are more american than you racist fucks will ever be,

Keep in mind it was illegal to help slaves get free now they are heros.

>its a US government won't introduce stricter voter ID laws because illegals always vote democrat episode

You're right but I think these guys are desperate for something to tweet about.

How should they pronounce it? Lay-Tayno ?

i was also bothered by the way obama said it
just say "latino"
not "EEEEEH LA TEEEENO TACOS AMIRITE BROTHERS?"

Many places in the US do not require you to show any ID to vote.

This means that you could fly to America on the 8th and vote yourself if you wanted to Ivan

wtf you guys didnt even watch the video. thats exactly what she said u fucking idiots. she is legally allowed to vote u retards but she is asking if latino americans (who are able to vote) vote, will the security/confidentiality of their family members be secured out of fear that family members will be deported. stop fucking spreading bullshit you idiots.

We dont give a shit Trudeau.
Go enjoy some Spirit Cooking.

>many illegal, undocumented...uh citizens, and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country
Jesus christ deport these retards. And King nigger actually has the gall to tell them "don't worry, go vote tacos. we won't do anything about it, just go ahead and commit fraud and undermine our democracy".

>I used to respect him
I completely lost respect for him when he tried to promote that sketchy fundraising scheme for a PAC called "nimble america".

archive.is/O1nWz
archive.is/BeF0T
reddit.com/r/Drama/comments/5357pf/rthe_donalds_mods_milo_and_some_anonymous_guy/

>spreading lies is okay
Sup Forums everyone.

God, you pathetic shills are the scum of the earth. I look forward to the day you retarded cucks hang from telephone poles by the thousands.

They hear the words she says and attribute them to Obongo because he doesn't tell her that her definition of citizen is wrong.

nice, spread this

>if you vote, you are a citizen
Are you fucking kidding me? What's the point of the naturalization process? Or the application? Just hop the border and vote!

Hilary is a walking lie.
Now fuck off shill.

They already count for electoral votes, and even some states that have voter I'd just use drivers license, and in states like Commifornia illegals can get drivers licenses.

>many of the millennials, dreamers, undocumented

Fuck off. When will this fucking country wake up to the spic menace?

He's lying too. Who you vote for can easily be found out and is not confidential in any way, shape, or form.

>literally saying illegals should vote
what the fuck

That made me cringe.

Why do my people always have to be upfront about their heritage? Seriously, nobody gives a shit plus it halts the conversation and says "look at me, i'm hispanic!" Every conversation has to be about how their moms cook rice and chicken a certain way. It doesn't seem like pride to me, it's almost as if they have to prove themselves.

Jesus fucking Christ, man.

Wow now I am mad on this nigger an i am not even American

DONT TALK

TWEET IT BEFORE WORLDWIDE TREND DIES

I still dont understand, dont you have to prove your citizenship in order to vote?

It sounds like he just doesn't want a white triggered nigger