Whom to trust?

Whom to trust?

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-the-campaign-is-almost-over-and-heres-where-we-stand/
denverpost.com/2016/11/02/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-tied-in-colorado-new-poll-shows/
dailycaller.com/2016/11/04/exclusive-poll-trump-clinton-tied-in-michigan/
uml.edu/docs/TOPLINE-NH-GENERAL-20161103_tcm18-264691.pdf
lasvegasnow.com/news/nvelection-8-news-now-poll-finds-clinton-trump-races-tied
harperpolling.com/polls/pennsylvania-statewide-poll--11-2-3#PresidentTIE
electionprojection.com/latest-polls/florida-presidential-polls-trump-vs-clinton.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PA going red is a fucking myth

right wing websites look at polls that survey fucking farm counties and then pretend Philly somehow doesn't exist

Trust no one
Just vote

NO ONE

NOT EVEN YOURSELF

Neither of them. The truth of the matter is that no one has any fucking clue what the hell is going to happen on Tuesday. This election is unprecedented from top to bottom, and predictive models that may have worked in previous elections are unlikely to be reliable.

I'm not trusting any polls whether they show Trump ahead or behind. I'm just going to vote on the 8th and shitpost on Sup Forums with everyone else until we get the verdict.

>doesn't know how polling works
fuck off retard. PA might not go red, but not for the retarded ass reason you just wrote.

Trust me, goyim. Hillary is Russia's best friend.

At this point I'm planning on just staying off Sup Forums for the next week. I keep seeing shill threads for both sides right next to each other, one saying Trump wins Nevada and the other saying he isn't. Plus no matter who wins the shitposting will be terrible.

Neither. Cali's going red this year, baby.

Sorry senpai, dont think i could manage to get us citizenship in 2 days.

He won't win Nevada unfortunately and it's gonna cost him the election. I'm so fucking angry at that dumb Hispanics.

Just show up in California or New York and say you're voting democrat

Trust me.

why does it say unknown to your flag.

aren't you just another of those town rapists?

>Unknown

Welcome, newfriends. Now get out

nigger

The flag is Andorra, because 4chin doesn't have a flag for .ap

What is ap?

What's ap with you?

This is what I figure will happen. CA might turn, but I doubt it.

Jeb landslide

I like your map, but hope Trump loses Nevada so he can win with trips.

Wow! Hillary is getting REKT in the early voting data!

All of the swing states are either tied now or leaning towards Trump! How did this happen?!

Clinton is guaranteed to loose now. How could this happen?!?! She had the news media and Hollywood working for her. Plus she did everything she could to rig the vote. Why didn't she win?!?

WHY?!?!

>Trump wins with trips

Jesus fuck, now we know what kek is actually shooting for.

If that happens I will unironically convert to Kekism.

There's more to PA than farms. There's a lot of white union workers out there who really like Trump's message.

Fuck off Matthew

fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-the-campaign-is-almost-over-and-heres-where-we-stand/

(((Silver))) says Killary has a 64% chance to win

Hillary will win, I can just feel it in my gut. They are too powerful.

COLORADO: TIED
>denverpost.com/2016/11/02/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-tied-in-colorado-new-poll-shows/
MICHIGAN: TIED
>dailycaller.com/2016/11/04/exclusive-poll-trump-clinton-tied-in-michigan/
NEW HAMPSHIRE: TIED
>uml.edu/docs/TOPLINE-NH-GENERAL-20161103_tcm18-264691.pdf
NEVADA: TIED
>lasvegasnow.com/news/nvelection-8-news-now-poll-finds-clinton-trump-races-tied
PENNSYLVANIA: TIED(!)
>harperpolling.com/polls/pennsylvania-statewide-poll--11-2-3#PresidentTIE
FLORIDA: TRUMP+1
>electionprojection.com/latest-polls/florida-presidential-polls-trump-vs-clinton.php