Monsters unleashed?

Is monsters unleashed good? I slept through that entire event and now there is a current ongoing? What's the overall point and plot? Was it worth the time or just more trash? I wish devil dinosaur was just marvels monster of the week machine like the idw Godzilla books are.

It was alright. Nothing special. Ongoing is better. Plot was that a bunch of monsters from space started invading Earth and the heroes weren't able to keep up with the number invading, so they found this kid who had the power to summon monsters by drawing them to summon all of the Marvel Monsters to help the heroes fight off the invasion.

Ongoing is about Elsa Bloodstone training the kid.

It's readable, which I suppose is the best that you can hope for from current Marvel.

The event was shit but I'm really enjoying the ongoing. The art isn't always great when it comes to the human characters but the monsters always look good and I like their personalities.

Why is Rath from Ben 10 there?

Will he ever be good again Sup Forums? How do you make a red t rex boring?

>civil is half assed with a half assed ending is only half of the final issue
>second half is glorified teasers for future events

Still mad. Glad I never bought an issue.

Sounds like cancer, what makes the ongoing any different?

He's talking about Civil War II. Not Monsters Unleashed.

Ah yes, no that was terrible I dat through that. Makes everything else look 100 times better which throws off the perspective, is fing fang foom still relevant anywhere else? Or is monsters unleashed his entire deal now, everytime i see him lately he's a joke.

I'm still pissed that monsters unleashed was a shitty event and not a new throwback horror anthology series about marvel monsters.

Keep him with Moon Girl, but make him more like a big cat (as in tiger) than a dog.

He loves and protects Moon Girl like an animal with their cub. He makes slow, lazy movements that show his age a bit. But anyone confusing this economic use of energy with gentleness is in for a terrible surprise when DD lunges.

He is not domesticated. He is not your big buddy. He does not take orders. And he really wishes you'd stop bothering him and his girl before he has to bite you in half.

I think there's potential in a two ton killinf machine tempered only by a ten year old girl.

He should just eat her and be done with it.

>Market the series on it featuring Marvel Monsters
>Then make it about OC Monsters attacking the world and a little Japanese kid drawing Marvel Monsters to fight them
>So you don't actually get any real Marvel Monsters, just drawing clones. And they don't fight each other or superheros, just lame as fuck monster OCS

It was garbage

Concept of a bff t rex is cool and all but he's just downplayed to a depressing ammount. In the avenging spiderman book he was pretty rad and the art fit him perfectly. He fought demon dinosaur or something like that and had a classic dinosaur clash. Now he runs around with Riri Williams or whatever..

>just drawing clones
KK used the drawings to summon them. It was still actually them, they were just displaced. I agree with the rest of your points though that even in the end, it ended up being KK's OC monsters fighting off the evil OC monsters. The Kirby Monsters basically had all of like one issue to showcase themselves.

So in the end there wasn't even a monster fight? Like no slogging dragout beat down? Why was Godzilla vs the avengers so good and this turn out so bad ?

Because Godzilla was seventies Bronze Age Marvel and this was modern cucked and broken Marvel.

Even now the Godzilla books are good but suffer from our monsters look great but our humans look trash

>So in the end there wasn't even a monster fight?
There was, it was just between Good OC Monsters vs. Evil OC Monsters.