SEVERAL ANONS HAVE TECIVED BANNED SND HAD THEIR PIST ABOUT THIS 404. WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS...

SEVERAL ANONS HAVE TECIVED BANNED SND HAD THEIR PIST ABOUT THIS 404. WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS. EVERYTINE A THREAD ANOUT THIS IS MADE CTR RUNS IT INTO THE GROUND.

Other urls found in this thread:

federalobserver.com/2016/11/05/busted-newsweek-already-has-the-clinton-victory-special-edition-in-boxes-ready-to-ship/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i made a thread about this hours ago when nobdy was talking about it, no fucking clue why anybody isnt doing shit

yeah every time i mention it i get a shit ton of canadian posters talking about the vape nation UPC. which isn't fucking relevant because newsweek has publish 3 other magazines with the same one. then they all resort to ad hominems. not even kidding i've had them say "you can stop trying now. " just for pointing out the UPC issue they bring up

they also have referred to it as a psyop to make us look looney. if you pay attention to the pedo threads they do the same thing

I have tried to post this and I get blocked!

A lot of people prepared Cleveland Indians 2016 World Series Champions shirts too.... faggots

WHERE IS THE TRUMP MAGAZINE FUCK YOU MSM YOU FUCKING KIKES

It is the current year ffs. You can't wait for an outcome. You prepare MERCHANDISE for both outcomes and sell the truth and bin the rest.

you've got friends in the ukraine ameribros

keep fighting the good fight

And? who fucking cares. this is a LEAKED version of that. we want people to see what they have planned if she ""wins"" and you're telling me most of Sup Forums doesn't care at all? yeah fuck off cunt go hang yourself

>Believing the publishing Jew

The whole thing will be over once we see the Trump edition. If it doesn't exist, it's rigged.

Just because you haven't seen the Trump Wins version doesn't mean it doesn't exist. What a retard.

I am as anxious to see it as you are.

Did i say a trump version doesn't exist? You're the retard who can't read a single sentence. What i'm saying is this is a leaked newsweek magazine that deserves our attention almost as much as the wikileaks. go shill your shit somewhere else or better yet hang yourself

bump

it's fake, the barcode is for a vape pen

bumping ur bump

sports =/= politics

In Sports they always prepare merchandise for a potential winner in a championship whether itd be football , baseball , hockey or basketball

shut the fuck up retard. this has already been addressed. quit screaming "b-but it's fake!!! the vape one!!!" several other magazines have been issued by newsweek with the same UPC. thanks for bumping my thread though

post a pic of electoral college breakdown

Okay then
See

Tried the Amazon app on it, serves up "Newsweek Special Issue"

it also says remove from shelves january 17th. this thing would have had to wittten in october at the very latest.

Okay.... fuck yeah! Let's talk about it!

Talking about it!
federalobserver.com/2016/11/05/busted-newsweek-already-has-the-clinton-victory-special-edition-in-boxes-ready-to-ship/

*Fucking crickets ******

Nothing to say?

Come on faggot. Offer something. You got me all fired up!

why have several anons received bans for posting this?

Source?

Last thread was archived. Why archive a thread and B& the OP?

Seems like normal protocol, unless people really are being banned for posting it

apparently it happened early today, around 5ish burger time to a couple of anons. i really just have their word