>libertarians actually enjoy living in cars
kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ue0sC_25BVA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_broadband
ktnv.com/news/man-shot-dead-in-24-hour-fitness-parking-lot
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She looks like the facial abuse girl.

what wle would you use them for? driving on a road?

youtube.com/watch?v=ue0sC_25BVA
link for those who care

>mfw saving up for a nice class C RV

a strange assertion you're making there

You can live in a car, but you can't drive a house

checkmate propertycucks :^)

>he pays for the mortgage jew

if you dont have an address you wont be able to get a job.

>she likes to sleep in hotel parking lots
>rather then paying the hotel jew

is she poor? doesnt she have a sugar daddy? my dick should be in her mouth

I would sleep in a car with her, if you catch my drift.

>hot chick
>living in a car

has never happened. ever. history of mankind.

you mean the drift the car has because it was not built for 2 americans to be inside at once so you stark going down hill because of the excess weight?

>road trips

Which one? Surely you dont mean Mayli

pretty sure the whole point of spending that extremely frugally is so you don't need to get a job.

>hot chick

She's like a 5 at best. Average asian girl, nothing special. She probably smells like farts and piss since she only showers 2 times a week

Not true. It costs like $10 a month to get a PO Box. That's all you need

bitches love rode trips

KIKE!

Can you get internet in RV's, how much does one of those portable things cost?

>steering wheel on the right side
dropped

Fucking bitch cunt isnt living in a car.

I live in a car
I shower at a gym
I sleep in my car
I work and make money
I use an adress of a parking lot on my drivers license
I use a po box for mail
I wash my clothes at a laundromat

No rent. Freedom. And stacking and saving money. I just recline my seat and go to bed. I been doing this for years. No one knows my lifestyle and I dont brag about it. I tell people I live in an apartment but never give adress. Feels gud.

Homecucks and neetcucks can suck my dick. Enjoy your rent you fucking slave.

>buying an automatic transmission
how can you call yourself alpha if you let the automotive Jew choose the appropriate gear ratio?

How do you shitpost though?

>Illegal to sleep in your car

Land of the free errybody!

How did you post this?

In a library or using data?

Are you an idiot? Ever heard of laptops? Tablets? Smartphones?

Fucking hell I used to live in my van when I was working in San Francisco. It's doable but sucks when it gets cold.

Still needs to connect to internet, last I remember, ISPs don't give service to cars.

Library wifi or starbucks. Wifi in general. Im downloading the new pokemon game download.

How do you cook ?
Where do you shit ?
How do you invite your parents to dinner at your very own home presenting your magnificent wife so they drop a little tear being proud of their son ?

What car
How long
How much have you saved?

Nice

Microwaves in gas stations or large supetmarkets like fred myers, walmarts, HEB, or safeway. Im in washington

Vandweller here. I have ATT and direct TV combo. I get unlimited mobile data and satellite TV. I work construction so I just park on the job sites overnight. My boss likes the idea of someone being on the site 24/7 for now extra cash. I have 4 CCTV cameras on my van that's recording at all times.

When I can't park on job sites (it happens) I just park outside my 24/7 gym that I take showers at.

Solar panels=free electricity
I get free water from work(you can get free water tons of places)

However, for me, living in a van isn't about living in a van. I love traveling, mountain biking and backpacking. When I get laid off in the winter I just go from Pennsylvania to Colorado and sometimes head over to cali to see some of my college friends.

my nigga

I'm looking to go vanning soon. Any tips on protection?

I shit in the public restrooms. Retard

Woo woo woo
Shout out washington.

>No one knows my lifestyle and I dont brag about it. I tell people I live in an apartment but never give adress
>I been doing this for years
>No one knows

>Not just buying a transporter and rebuilding the inside with some insulation and an inflatable bed
Fucking windows all along, what was she thinking? If we lived together, I wonder how she'd handle all the nuts I'd bust in her cunt.

I visit my parents. I dont want to get married. Woman are whores so I fuck whores

This could be a good idea considering how fucking cheap cars are in America.

>tfw no cute cargf

you really have nothing to worry about. If you're worried about security spend lots of time in walmart parking lots. Always ask if they are RV friendly and they usually have a portion of their parking lot dedicated to RV'ers. They have cameras and usually a patrol for those areas

Couple thousand.

Damn, you took the step beyond the jewish agenda.
Jews at least wants people to live in tiny, tiny apartments so they have a place to call home.

You're just brainfucked since you think what you're doing is a good idea.

Homme Less is a neat movie about a guy living on a roof in Jew York.

What car
How long did it take

>Tablets? Smartphones?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_broadband

Living in a van isn't about being in the van when you're not at work. It's about having a place to sleep because you live an active lifestyle. It's basically luxury camping 24/7

oh look, mayli got kicked out from home again

Protection? Just stay close to cops, be subtle and dont talk to anyone. get a small gun if you want. I dont know.

Street smarts and be as unpopular as you can. Dont talk to no one or trust no one.

Some dude got his face blown off just sleepin infront of his 24/7 gym here in vegas.

ktnv.com/news/man-shot-dead-in-24-hour-fitness-parking-lot

>saving a couple thousand
I'm paying rent in goddamn MD and I've saved more than that by not having a shitty fucking job

Sounds pretty nice, thanks for answering my questions, how much does a good sized RV cost?

>Statists love paying mandatory tariffs for slave quarters.

Oh shit. You are right. Im going back to being a slave and pay rent and have no freedom. How fucking stupid I was.

YOU'RE A GENIUS SWEDEN!!! We were meant to br rent slaves. Haha fucking losers living in their cars enjoying freedom. Brainfucked people. I swear.

is parking in the woods at night a good idea? you could hide the vehicle with camo netting decently.

How fucking greasy and fat are you?

>She probably smells like farts and piss since she only showers 2 times a week
This is literally my fetish

>people living in places are slaves

Just park at free parking lots.

Man i'd violate her NAP. Then crash the yoghurt truck on her tits. IYKWIM.

I dont exercise or lift. I just shower at the gym

I bought a a high passenger van on craigslist for $5000 and did the conversion myself. I wanted windows because I'm not a creeper. I did the conversion slowly over the course of about 2 years. Started with solar, batteries and basic interior layout for a bed was what I was most important to me to move into the van.

Plumbing came later, but I can shit, shower and do dishes in my van. I have a propane cook top but I hardly use it.

All told I have about $12,000 into my van and I was paying $850/m in rent before I moved into it. been doing it for 4 years now so it's already paid for itself.

Park on the street in crowded neighborhoods at night where no one knows exactly who's car is who's. Parking the in the woods is only a good idea on national forests, everywhere else it's a pretty steep crime. Best idea is to park outside 24 hour gyms and walmart parking lots until you get a feel for the area you're in. Make a few friends and ask to park at their house. Keep a heavy duty extension chord so you can run a small AC if someone lets you plug in at their house. This also works for campsites with hookups.

People paying to live in places where you dump 90% of your money are slaves to me.

so? people die all the time for all kinds of reasons.

> dump 90% of your money
only people who dump 90% of their money on that are retards. I'm living in a high rent area and it's still

what are you saving up for?
early retirement?

I live in a van. I enjoy it and it's cheap. About 3-400 a month while traveling around the country.

Reminder that real estate is a royal title and you don't actually own it, you merely have the right to erect your deteriorating house on it.

The few people who actually own land (they own land patents/allodial property), like some ranchers, are actively being chased off their land.

>liberalterrans are too young to have sore backs and joints from being in cramped spaces
Kind of jealous desu

4th amendment can SORT OF apply to rvs otherwise have fun getting your shit tossed by any copies having a bad day

>I work 3 jobs to afford this $1800per month 1 bedroom catpiss apartment and go to college for STEM
>I hardly save anything ahaha but at least I'm not sum loser living in a low life high tech van that costs $200 a month in appliances compared to the $1500-3000 union bux THey makin
>ahahaahhahahshahahahahahahahaah fukin losers don't they know only successful people spend lots of money lmao

Me in the left, with pink shirt.

what are the odds her bf is caucasian?

Isn't that the same chick who copped the couched?

I slept in my car for a couple weeks. It sucked. Parked in hotel parking lots.

How the hell is it illegal to sleep in your car? WTF?

You're in America, land of the free. Your foreparents never paid for their land. They simply found some land and lived. Fuck taxes. Find some land, even if it's way, way, way, a ways off the beaten track, and live there. Otherwise live in an RV. Find your local trailer park, find a nice comfy spot, hook up your stuff and live. Why pay four grand a month when you can live for free.

le strawman :^)
I work one job
I save a decent bit, will be more when student loans are paid off and I move further south to pay less rent
stay mad faggot

Land, house, utilities

>when student loans are paid off
>this is what he actually believes

enjoy getting evicted and buttfucked by niggers senpai

what the fuck are you talking about

>loony guy in the van down by the river
ohm yeah

I just tell them im homeless. Its my shelter

this, property taxes are literally yearly rent and if you don't pay up the government seizes assets for auction.

Get on the ball anons, don't trap yourself in jewish responsibility.

Ranchers usually don't own the land they want to graze on. This is the true red pill. Ranchers are almost entirely dependent on federal and state subsidies.

>i-i can afford my studio apartment heh
>nope I gotta move south

and as the payments increase and little wagie can't pay bank he'll realize he wasted the last 8 years of his life.

>oy vey goyim, make sure to buy lots of property from the banks so that you can keep paying the state rent I MEAN property taxes
>tie yourself down to one location so we can keep track of you I MEAN so you can have something that's all your own
>we can still take it if you don't pay your rent taxes goy
>stay and fight when we come looking for you, don't go somewhere safe

Yes, please do fall for the real estate jew. After all, it's not who you are or what you can do, it's how much land you own that determines your worth as a person.

Cars are terrible for the cold as they absorb heat and also you're contributing to the oil Jew. Nomadism is the way of the Aryan.

kek
Certainly don't live in a studio. And i'm from the south, so it's mainly wanting to get back home, cheaper shit is just a bonus

how fucking angry are you that someone else is succeeding while you fucked up your life and don't have the freedom to live in whichever dwelling you desire

I long to do this, but I'm always worrying about what happens when the car breaks down. What do you do? I guess you save so much money that it's no big deal to rent a van for a week or so while the main ride gets fixed up?

when there are NO ROADS, every car becomes a house

I'm the wage cuck in this thread, but as long as you're not buying some high end vehicles, most vehicles, esp if they're 10 years old or so, can be maintained yourself if you have a decent toolbox and access to google

It does apply, you need a search warrant if you want to look into a dudes RV, without probable cause.

I can't do that legally here but I've seen some high-end bus and truck conversions that were very luxurious; their price was pretty steep tho, comparable to a comfy house

My next project for m van is a 4x4 conversion

Never sleep in the driver's seat. You'll start to associate being in that seat with sleep.