Natives protesting against Pipeline in North Dakota

>Natives protesting against Pipeline in North Dakota
Sup Forums - "Hahaha stupid indians they have no right to their ancestral lands!"

>Arabic and Africans taking over Europe
Sup Forums - "WAAAAAH ARABS ARE INVADING OUR ANCESTRAL LANDS REEEEE"

Don't get me wrong, Sup Forums, I love you guys, but sometimes you can be so fucking hypocritical and just plain crayons-in-nose retarded that I start to understand why nobody takes you fucking seriously. Jesus Christ.
>picture extremely fucking related, fresh OC made just for you

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_Americans_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Irrelevant.
The natives lost their land over fighting, the Europeans set their borders through fighting, the Arabs and Africans are taking over by being welcomed in at the disapproval of the people. Completely different.

Also the pipeline doesn't run through any Indian land. The site of the protests is government owned.

>The natives lost their land over fighting,
This is near the reservation where they are now living, user.

>the Europeans set their borders through fighting,
And now their cultures are being changed, there's nothing wrong with that, amirite?

>the Arabs and Africans are taking over by being welcomed in at the disapproval of the people.
It's called "progress" and the people seems to be the ones supporting it, what with all the "refugees welcome" signs and the like. Don't forget after the mass rapes on new years eve that there were people who held more walks to show how nice immigrants are.

>Completely different.
It actually isn't, but I guess I can't expect a leaf to understand these things.

That site goes through their water supply, user. And that shit is going to start eventually leaking and causing problems.

But I guess you just like the bloodsport of watching people with fuck all get overwhelmed by police because it satisfies your impotent frustration. But hey, it's all okay because the same thing is happening to your ancestors in Europe.

It's all part of progress and we obviously can't fight what the governments declare.

>crazy white guy ( who said God told him to kill her ) kills christina grimmie ( christian singer )

Sup Forums: merely a coincidence! *hides from every thread discussing it*

>literally one night later in the same city
>crazy muslim shoots up gay bar

Sup Forums: wtf I love Islam now/muhhhh gunssss/religion of peace:DD/radical Islam!/ban the muzzies!

>tfw kek is on your side

Do you realize what Sup Forums is? Why would you expect this board to give a shit about natives because of Europe? They have nigger hate, Hitler appreciation threads etc etc here. Does this board seem like a place that cares about everyone equally? There's nothing hypocritical about being racist.

I guess I can't expect a leaf to understand these things.
He literally has nothing to go on so he posts about my country's flag.

The process is absolutely different and you're disagreeing because you're trying to start shit.

Apart from their corrupt band leaders, natives have the comfiest lives out of anyone since everything is given to them on a plate but they are too retarded to take advantage of it. Instead of taking their free school, government handouts and no requirement to pay taxes they sit at home and drink mouthwash and I really fucking wish I was joking about that.

The Europeans have been fighting over territories for well over a thousand years and have developed their own borders and interestingly different cultures.

What's happening now is people who have lived sheltered lives since their birth don't understand that gigantic cultural differences of the Arabs and Africans and how they do not mix.

I understand you're memeing so I'm not going to bother replying to you anymore and bumping your thread.

Try pussy sometime. You might like it.

But I think both are fair complaints. We should work harder to accommodate things like this.

?

But I don't want them to lose their ground. Why do you assume I do?

>don't build a pipeline in our ancestral homeland
>why? what's in your ancestral homeland?
>LITERALLY NOTHING
>can we build a pipeline over there?
>no, that's our ancestral homeland too. get out of our homeland

whites first
fuck niggers
fuck kikes

>everyone on Sup Forums has the same opinion
I think the government should back off and leave the indians alone, personally
ancestral homeland or not is irrelevant, the proposed plans go through their water supply

If there was a little more compromise and a little less violence that would be great, but what we have here is a classic case of Unstoppable Force VS Immovable Object

it could go on for quite some time and honestly neither side are really going to win

wtf i love muslims and indians now

One are a people who no longer exist in a given location and the other are a people who do still exist in a given location.

>doesn't even greentext the quote like a newfag
And no, I'm not trying to start shit. Also, you have no room to talk about this, Mr. "First-Post-Nationalist-State". But what can I expect from the country that elected "DUDE WEED LMAO" as president and substitute-drama-teacher-in-chief.

You seem like a good pussy to try out.

>"Uh, could you guys rebuild your pipeline literally anywhere else so it doesn't destroy our water supply?"
>*gets peppersprayed and shot with rubber bullets*
I bet the cops there have some tasty boots you'd like to lick.

>whites first
>fuck niggers
Whites first fucking niggers is what does appear to be happening, yes. :^)

You two seem alright.

lmao imagine being this butthurt by the political satire board

>the pipelines literally go through privately owned land right next to injun "ancestral land", not over it, not under it, just next to it.
>protest anyways.

ect. ect. this is a bait thread and OP is a faggot

>One are a people who no longer exist in a given location
Except they still are as their water supply is affected by said pipeline?

>and the other are a people who do still exist in a given location.
Not for long, it seems.

Hey, Europe getting browner by the day is no skin off my dick, but I'm glad you felt the desperate need to tell me this.

Thanks for bumping the thread, too.

kek
just my two pence on the matter, friendo
have a good one

That's right. We Europeans don't want to go the way of the indians you retard dip-shit.

"Native" Americans existed in North America for less than 500 years. They're nomads from Siberia.

Secondly, Sandniggers being imported through immigration and sustained entirely off of welfare is not them "taking over" Europe. They're just covering it with shit until the natives who live there inevitably chimp out and kill them.

It goes through their water supply, friend.
But again, I can understand how frustrating it must be to know you're going to be a minority in your own hard-fought (and lost) lands, Germany.

Try again when you can actually win a war without getting your populaced blitzed to fuck
(see - Dresden, Berlin, etc.)

jesus man, give me some warning so i can slap on my asshurt goggles

I'm not angry because they are taking my ground, I'm angry because they are taking it without a fight. With our military capacities we could be slaughtering them but we are alowing them in. That's what bothers me. The indians had no chance of defendig because they weren't evolved enough but we are so we should be killing them.

>implying the pussy european populace is going to do shit about it
Keep wishing and praying, but they're fucked and they aren't going to do shit about it.

Nobody did shit after Rotherham except cry about it on the internet.
Face it, you aren't going to do shit.

And why should I care about people on a continent I don't even live on?

>"Native" Americans existed in North America for less than 500 years. They're nomads from Siberia.

Oh my dog your so stupid, no wonder you got more Jews then Israel

>The dominant theory of the settlement of the Americas is that the earliest peoples of the Americas came from Asia over a land bridge which connected the two continents across what is now the Bering Strait during a period of glaciation, when the sea water level was lower.[14] The number and nature of these migrations is uncertain, but the land bridge is believed to have existed only until about 12,000 years ago, when it was flooded out.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_Americans_in_the_United_States

>chimp out and kill them.

Like in my Germany?

Haha

>Muslim Africans already took you over once and had you for 500 years
Sounds like you weren't very evolved either, Spain

>And why should I care about people on a continent I don't even live on?
No reason, just like there's no reason why we should care that you're becoming a minority in your own nations and are facing rapidly increasing crime statistics.

"No Skin Off My Dick".

Thank you, Deustch-user.

You seem to care very deeply about this though, is there something you want to talk about?

I just don't enjoy seeing protestors who both have nothing and are unarmed and not a threat being pepper-sprayed and shot with rubber bullets and thrown into kennels as make-shift prison cells as much as I hate watching your cultures get eaten away by shitskins who live off of welfare that you're paying for. Almost as much as I hate the hypocrisy of you Europeans being happy for wiping out the natives while simultaneously crying because your sister is fucking Jamal and you're becoming an outsider in your own nations.

And the reason for all of this is because "X group overwhelmed Y group and won".
Of course, when your "new citizens" start tearing down your history so they can build mosques or whatever you're going to be crying and pitching a fit over it. So, in a way, I can kind of understand finding humor in watching that sort of thing.

But again, it doesn't matter to me what happens to you and your people. Much like the pipeline over their water supply, your history simply does not count and you now stand in the way of "progress".

Now is there something YOU would like to talk about, friend?

>and posting pictures like this one
HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT GUY IN UR PIC KNOWS HE'S INSIDE A MEME? ARE MEMES SELF-CONSCIOUS NOW?

they have been for a while now
where you been?

>I hate the hypocrisy of you Europeans being happy for wiping out the natives
You seem to be under the impression that I want the Native-Americans dead. Personally I think they should do everything in their power to stop the pipeline from being built, however, there's quite literally nothing I personally can do to prevent the pipeline from being built since I don't even live on the same continent. Because of this I think it's rather foolish for me to care about this when I could spend my time trying to influence things I actually can influence in some way.

>Now is there something YOU would like to talk about, friend?
Yes, what are you doing to prevent the pipeline from being built? You live in the US, so you have more influence over this than I do.