Is he the only main character left in the MCU that wasn't turned into le epic quipmaster?

Is he the only main character left in the MCU that wasn't turned into le epic quipmaster?

Language!

Of all the MCU heroes, Spider-Man had the least amount of quips.

Just try and process that shit for a second.

That's just Tony quipping "language" at him for the entire movie just because he said it seriously one time.

Why's his hair brown now

>It’s a DCucks tell themselves quips are bad thread

Every single time this shit comes up I hate you all more and more.

Worse, he's fujo bait now. And gay guy bait.

Cap is too bland for that, but I'm hype to see him defeat Thanos, showing Batman that you don't need money, tech or smarts, only the American flag, to beat cosmic tyrants.

Marvel movie leads ranked in terms of seriouesness

Banner>Cap>Iron Man>Thor(Pre-3 at least)>Spidey>Dr. Strange>Star Lord=Ant Man

Huh, when you look at the number of protagonists and compare it to the number of actual movies, it makes it clear how many freaking sequels they've churned through

For white people hair gets darker as you get older, before getting grey hair.
The change varies from person to person and it tends to be more noticeable on the kids. I've met people who used to be blonde on their childhood and are now brunettes on their mid 20s.
Regarding Cap's case, I think it's weird for such changes to happen that later in life though.

I don't want to, deadpool makes him irrelevant already in any marvel media nowadays in terms of smartassery and one liners.

>showing Batman that you don't need money, tech or smarts, only the American flag, to beat cosmic tyrants
>literally only a hero because of being injected with a super soldier serum

i think MCU cap is only in his early to mid 30s (outside the whole frozen thing of course)

when he's thawed out he's probably in his late 20s

Because actors in a secure role get to dictate many conditions of their role.

Many actors don't like to dye their hair, so they don't, even if it makes no sense storywise.

Jaime and Tyrion used to be blond in Game of Thrones.

Motherfucker...

To be fair, he was only in two movies, and he barely had a part in the first one.

>reading Gawain
>writer specifically calls attention to how much he quips
I don't get it either man

Doesn't excuse how out of character he was during fights. Even Marvel Adventures nailed the best early-Peter with simple but effective writing.

Will Whedon ever be executed for his crimes?

Man, he looks great.

That line was perfectly in character, Cap has chided people for swearing several times in comics over the years.

And Tony busting his balls for it repeatedly was well in character for him.

Tony, Spider-Man, Rocket, Hawkeye maybe Bruce, are all people who should be delivering quips. The problem is that Thor, Steve and Vision should absolutely not. Black Widow and Gamora can only if it's dry or gallows as well.

Hes currently in hiding, right? Its part of his cover.

Vision's born yesterday line does not feel like a quip though.

>now

>Jaime and Tyrion used to be blond in Game of Thrones.

They have also aged seven to eight years

Every superhero should have a beard.

Bendis get out, REEEEE!

>Tyrion used to be blond in Game of Thrones.
They tried to dye his hair for the role, and found that it looked terrible, so they just made his hair more-blonde. Chris Evans though looked pretty good blonde -- I'm sure this instance is just him asking "hey, I'm tired of dying my hair, can I not this time" and the Russo's saying "sure," as they did with his beard.

I think Falcon had zero non-quip lines in civil war. He is the worst

Did Scarlet Witch have any quips? I can't remember.

No, she doesn't have any quips

she doesn't matter enough to have quips

I can't remember if she was speaking at all

>pampered trust fund babby given everything in life, only became a "hero" out of vengeance
>poor physical reject runt of a human risked mutation or death to let his body match his innate heroism

>"You locked me in my room."
>"You see that car pulling up?"--->"Yeah, it looks cute."

The Captain America suit kind of ruins that, no?

>implying Bruce didn't train for years to become peak human in terms of strength and smarts
>meanwhile Steve needed the government's help to do anything