/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General: Rachel Chandler Edition

Clinton Foundation General is about:
1) Investigating the corruption of Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and related entities.
2) Creating memes and infographics on the above mentioned topics.

Investigation Resources
pastebin.com/7vd2V2Pf (embed)

Meme Division Resources
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu (embed)

Google document of all of our findings
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihJEzb1trreKPgWlpW9m_CY9z0kQ6vXm4dqnbb8Xa4U

Google document of interesting Podesta emails
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DgwLHAC5mk9Ghblc6O7AXzxX5dNLlMg0hHUn-D_Ay7I

Our History
pastebin.com/EGJN17WD (embed)

Meme Collections
memedump.wordpress.com
sli.mg/a/oJRGrQ [#SpiritCooking]
sli.mg/a/SQ0OBj [#DraftOurDaughters]
sli.mg/a/WLxcv1 [Memes from October]
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

GIFs
memedump.wordpress.com/gifs

Templates
memedump.wordpress.com/template-tomb-test/
sli.mg/a/v0o4Gt
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Online Meme Generator
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg

You can also find us here
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
reddit.com/r/clintoninvestigation/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JEXOo
archive.is/pgLpf
archive.is/0nuFe
archive.is/Wt2T0
archive.is/Nct7R
archive.fo/E9YD8
archive.is/0oVo3
intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/declasspart4.pdf
thecitizensaudit.com
sli.mg/a/GcBtve
sli.mg/a/BolH2P
sli.mg/a/DdKZb6
sli.mg/a/bsAlvN
sli.mg/a/Dh3y1b
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-01-of-04/view
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-02-of-04/view
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-03-of-04/view
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-04-of-04/view
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
docs.google.com/document/d/1vnt-48WPX6N5DHBTgIh-q9uspKDPm0OQlhEPV4THaV4
pastebin.com/8qk1WCsr
i.sli.mg/6Xlkkw.jpg
reddit.com/r/BlackOps/comments/4fs7a8/question_why_would_there_be_30ish_wifi_networks/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Poobah
archive.is/JZOZs
archive.is/Ea3Nh
opensecrets.org/revolving/rev_summary.php?id=73960
muckety.com/Tamera-Luzzatto/8720.muckety
washingtonpost.com/archive/local/1999/10/22/aid-official-francis-a-luzzatto-dies/617956d2-3cd2-4d4f-9172-640a257b9aa8/
nytimes.com/2001/09/23/style/weddings-tamera-luzzatto-david-leiter.html
lifezette.com/polizette/pennsylvania-state-police-raid-registration-offices-voter-fraud-sting/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/05/coldanger-its-too-late-to-apologize/
mamasmidwives.com/maeve-chaim/
uk.pinterest.com/pin/543739354981605365/
twitter.com/rachel_handler/status/791088793612935168
denverguardian.com/2016/11/05/fbi-agent-suspected-hillary-email-leaks-found-dead-apparent-murder-suicide/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bbuyl/ummm_guys_rip_fbianon/?submit_url=http://denverguardian.com/2016/11/05/fbi-agent-suspected-hillary-email-leaks-found-dead-apparent-murder-suicide/&already_submitted=true&submit_title=FBI Agent Suspected in Hillary Email Leaks Found Dead in Apparent Murder-Suicide
twitter.com/HillaryClinton
rachelchandler.tumblr.com/image/23582825282
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did we ever figure out what cheesybay actually WAS?

1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0
5: archive.is/Nct7R
6: archive.fo/E9YD8
7: archive.is/0oVo3

---------------------------

intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/declasspart4.pdf

thecitizensaudit.com
First Report: sli.mg/a/GcBtve
Second Report: sli.mg/a/BolH2P
Third Report: sli.mg/a/DdKZb6
Fourth Report: sli.mg/a/bsAlvN
Mindmaps: sli.mg/a/Dh3y1b

Donor List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
Highest Paid Contractor List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

Part 1: vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-01-of-04/view
Part 2: vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-02-of-04/view
Part 3: vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-03-of-04/view
Part 4: vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-04-of-04/view

Paid Speeches: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
Private Jet Travel: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
Tax Returns: ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6

docs.google.com/document/d/1vnt-48WPX6N5DHBTgIh-q9uspKDPm0OQlhEPV4THaV4

Bump for liberty and justice for all.

PREVIOUS BREAD

>33

ty sir

Reposting ( (Cross-thread) )
Updated PIZZAPAC image

Pastebin: pastebin.com/8qk1WCsr (embed)

i.sli.mg/6Xlkkw.jpg (embed)

reddit.com/r/BlackOps/comments/4fs7a8/question_why_would_there_be_30ish_wifi_networks/

Dave Flintstone describes himself as a "poobah" in multiple profiles. The term "Grand Poobah" was used recurringly on the television show The Flintstones as the name of a high-ranking elected position in a secret society.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Poobah

"Cheesybay" sells "faulty Hard drives" on eBay. All the reviews are GLOWING in ways that are bizarre given that he's self-reportedly selling "junk".

Compound in Hawaii has vats/barrels with what looks like the remain of rendering processes (dissolving tissues). The residue does not look at all similar to what would normally be associated with distilling or byproducts of a mash.

There's weak wifi signals coming from underneath the shed that indicate there's something underneath it.

"Bif Skipman" runs a "distillery" business at that address. It's an alias, of an alias, of an alias.

David Stone is "Bif Skipman" accoding to several links including the brand of hawaiian vodka he sells being seen at the "Bif Skipman" compound. daveflintstone.com whois lookup lists a home address for "Island Distillers" in Honolulu.

archive.is/JZOZs
archive.is/Ea3Nh

E-mails dug out of his gmail account reference a "Richard Windsor" Pseudonym that Lisa P. Jackson was caught using.

She works for the Clinton Foundation. The e-mail is possibly from the Music booker at Comet Ping Pong pizza.

**The pizza place owned by the former gay boyfriend of David Brock**, the CEO of Correct The Record and the venue for dozens of events for the Hillary campaign staff.

templatejerk you forgot THREAD3

>alternative media friendlies

.@Cernovich @CassandraRules @mtracey @StefanMolyneux @RealAlexJones @PrisonPlanet @DRUDGE @IngrahamAngle @AnnCoulter @RubinReport

.@WayneDupreeShow @JasonLeopold @RogerJStoneJr @JamesOKeefeIII @AllenWest @michellemalkin @HAGOODMANAUTHOR @billstill @StevePieczenik

.@NolteNC

>MSM Friendlies

.@CLewandowski_ @seanhannity @oreillyfactor @rushlimbaugh @ASavageNation @marklevinshow @JudgeJeanine @Harlan @LouDobbs @Varneyco @BretBaier

.@ChuckRossDC @ggreenwald @Consortiumnews @zerohedge @TrishIntel

>Congressional friendlies

.@tedcruz @marcorubio @TGowdySC @jasoninthehouse @SpeakerBoehner @ChuckGrassley

>Celebrity friendlies

.@RealJamesWoods @EastwoodUSA @RobertJohnDavi @ScottBaio @therealroseanne @ScottAdamsSays @KidRock @sseagalofficial

>Campaigners

.@realDonaldTrump @mike_pence @DonaldJTrumpJr @EricTrump @IvankaTrump @KellyannePolls @KatrinaPierson @heytana @PastorDScott @SheriffClarke

.@TeamTrump @DanScavino @BorisEP @JasonMillerinDC @GenFlynn @GovMikeHuckabee @pastormarkburns

>Wide reach

.@mitchellvii @JackPosobiec @LindaSuhler @JaredWyand @WDFx2EU7 @Rockprincess818 @DiamondandSilk

>Go for broke

.@FBI @FBIRecordsVault @NewYorkFBI @FBILosAngeles @FBIWFO @FBIBoston @FBIMiamiFL @FBIPortland @FBIDallas @NSAGov

pic related

OPEN SECRETS
opensecrets.org/revolving/rev_summary.php?id=73960

Muckety map:
muckety.com/Tamera-Luzzatto/8720.muckety

In 1985-2001 she was Chief Of Staff for Jay Rockefeller, then in 2001-2009 she was CoS for Hillary

she was married to some old prick Francis Almeida Luzzatto, who died in 1999. Luzzatto isn't her maiden name.
washingtonpost.com/archive/local/1999/10/22/aid-official-francis-a-luzzatto-dies/617956d2-3cd2-4d4f-9172-640a257b9aa8/

she married Davied Leiter in 2001
nytimes.com/2001/09/23/style/weddings-tamera-luzzatto-david-leiter.html
>Ms. Luzatto, 44, will keep her name.

Mail sent in 2015
>Ruby, Emerson and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7)
meaning they were born in 2004, 2006 and 2008 or 2009

It's too old for her to have children.

Ben Lozatto is the son of Tamera Lozzatto's first husband, Francis Almeida Luzzatto. The children Ruby, Emerson and Maeve, are his with wife Alex Tydings. This makes the children her "stepgrandchildren."

The IP addresses would indicate data is going either IN or OUT, I'd say OUT and this is where films are made which ulimately end in death - and this where disposal of the bodies takes place too. Films are no doubt made to order.

He also sells the rapes on the HDDs.

Got milk?

Have a bump I know you guys work hard. Guys the secret to the Clinton foundation is this: look who travels with the Clinton foundation and look at where they go. The Clinton foundation is literally a taxi service for the rich to commit crimes. The key to the Clinton foundation will simply be collecting the information on who went where all those people are guilty very very very very serious felonies. Sex abuse, murder, money laundering, trafficking.

the whole code words thing in its current state seems really bogus to me. the walnuts pasta sauce email sounds more like adults that haven't heard of walnut pesto before.

the list is ad libbed at best right now

Voter Fraud Alert - Pennsylvania raid Ohio Offices related to Philadelphia Vote Fraud

FieldWorks, LLC Related

lifezette.com/polizette/pennsylvania-state-police-raid-registration-offices-voter-fraud-sting/

Christ, that's actually horrifying. How can these people live with themselves?

It's definitely not final, but I feel like we're on to something. Any cryptographers ITT? I know a little...

I would be too worried about any code, they are already turning on themselves. What we need to focus on his who went where with the Clinton foundation when did they go there and who are they traveling with?

make it say goat milk then have a little pentagram in the conter

Would not**

anybody else having issues with this thread crashing?

(((they know)))

Not at all, but I've only been here for three threads. Perhaps your ISP is correcting the record?

Dude CTRs done giving a fuck about the slime they work for. it's clear that the entire democratic party has been exposed. Guilty parties that are still in the United States Are literally about to blow their brains out. no one is going to bother even trying to explain this away or covered up once it is fully exposed

How long before NYPD releases the 650k emails?

Between now and Wednesday. We're not sure they're going to do it whenever they feel it is the safest for the country

>88
Thank you. Kek confirms.

>been seeing crazy digits lately.

This is wrong. not proper spanish. Corrections highlighted by *s

ELLA ESTA *EN* CONTRA

Creamos "Catolicos en Alianza por el bien comun" *para* organizar un momento como este.
*Igual* que "Catolicos Unidos"

I'd recomend you use quotation marks in the Catolicos en Alianza name. The sentence gets messy if you dont take that sentence out.

No, but I am having a problem with Beyonce appropriating blond hair....that's raaaacist!

and you are some LARPer or guy with some actual knowledge of the case?

If Clinton wins the nomination, what do we do? Keep searching and redpilling until she gets impeached?

>nomination
*election

We won't need to do a thing, Washington, DC will probably come under attack by the American people and burned to the ground.

This was just posted at The Conservative Treehouse:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/05/coldanger-its-too-late-to-apologize/

The American people have had enough of this debauchery.

Isn't there something huge breaking at 5pm EST? FBI maybe, or NYPD?
>tfw born just in time to watch the world burn

>CocinaEspiritual fits better
Should I use that or AdorandoaSatanás or both?

Crap! Someone help me with a definitive answer!

THANK YOU!!

mamasmidwives.com/maeve-chaim/

Don't be worried, Spanish Spanish is different than Mexican Spanish, Cuban Spanish, Puerto Rican Spanish....well you get the point.

Spanish Spanish is the Proper Spanish.

Good to have a Spanish person chime in...appreciate the help.

>they actually had fucking 6 year olds as """""entertainment"""""

uk.pinterest.com/pin/543739354981605365/

twitter.com/rachel_handler/status/791088793612935168

Adorando a Satanas means Satan Worshiping.

Someone pointed out that Cocina Espiritual did not mean what you want it to mean.

guys I am having difficulty accessing a digital photogrpht studio associated with rachel chandle its is www.bfa.com - duckduckgo shows a few nmes on a search but the screen is black on the main page

Fom duckduckgo:

BFA is a full service digital photography agency established in 2010 by Billy Farrell, Neil Rasmus, Joe Schildhorn & David X Prutting. With a combined 30 years as top ...

Thank you, I just want to be able to reach as many as possible.

You did a good job. It looks nice. Let's hope the message is received!

Just put something out there..that is the important part.

The site is working fine for me.

EPIC THREAD IS EPICCCC WE NEED TO DIG THE SHILLS ARE TRYING TO SPAM POL WITH USELESS LIBTARDBETAKEK SHIT

Yo bro. Why is there so many CTR shills today?

nice, but typo in "quadruples" (no r)

Its wrong in mexican spanish too, tho.
mexican and spanish are as different as british and american.

Do you have any comments for the Esta en Contra cgi above?

The guys was just wanting some feedback.

Funny, might have been using the Puerto Rican translator....as long as it gets the message out.

fml

looks gud

awesome, i'd kill the drop shadow on the top black text, good shit tho

from Rothschild's Bradley Foundation leaks

Wow, such a small amount, no...$150 million?

Crazy

yeah, there are two similar pdfs, from April and May when they wrote they would withdraw $1M and $5M respectively

is this going anywhere or should i just stop?

FUCK
denverguardian.com/2016/11/05/fbi-agent-suspected-hillary-email-leaks-found-dead-apparent-murder-suicide/

Investigators believe FBI agent, Michael Brown, 45, shot and killed his 33-year-old wife, Susan Brown, late Friday night before setting the couple’s home on fire and then turning the gun on himself. Brown was a 12 year veteran of the Washington D.C. Metropolitan Police Department before spending the last six years in the FBI.

Neighbors saw smoke coming from the Brown residence and called 9-1-1 at approximately 11:50 p.m. By the time fire crews arrived on scene minutes later, the entire house was engulfed in flames.

“Mrs. Brown’s death was caused by a gunshot wound prior to the house fire,” Walkerville Police Chief Pat Frederick said, “while Mr. Brown’s single-bullet head wound appears to have been self-inflicted.”

“The totality of the evidence leads us to believe this is a murder-suicide. We believe he killed her, set the house on fire and then took his own life,” Frederick said.

They prey on very poor people all day long, but they throw around money like this without even thinking about it for a minute as to how much this could help poor people.

I am not against people with money, but this is the definition of Greed! They are heartless.

no, use #SpiritCooking because every Spic that can vote for DJT knows English

In fact in the Univision/Telemundo Kikebook pages everyone changes from SP into ENG -and viceversa- constantly and I have yet to read someone complaining

I am sure he set the fire after he was dead.

Oh no, that is terrible! I hope it wasn't our FBI user...

F

There are many U.S. citizens voting who do not speak English.

This is meant for the people who don't speak English who are voting for Hillary.

The people on the Trump Train do not need any further help.

just hope it wasn't FBIAnon

>post to m.a.m.a.s. inc implies maeve's birthday was oct 29
>post was made 2008
>seems to be referencing an event that happened years ago
>ruby was 4 at the time maeve was born
>in the email (sent oct 5), ruby is 11 and maeve is "almost 7"
>meaning her birthday was coming up, probably sometime in october
this makes sense. the only thing suspicious is the last names.

they think its fake?
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bbuyl/ummm_guys_rip_fbianon/?submit_url=http://denverguardian.com/2016/11/05/fbi-agent-suspected-hillary-email-leaks-found-dead-apparent-murder-suicide/&already_submitted=true&submit_title=FBI Agent Suspected in Hillary Email Leaks Found Dead in Apparent Murder-Suicide

he never mentioned a kid... fuck I hope it wasn't him

Is this a credible source? Anybody else reporting on it?

F
>“The totality of the evidence leads us to believe this is a murder-suicide. We believe he killed her, set the house on fire and then took his own life,” Frederick said.
that's one hell of a conclusion to be making this early.

no way

bump

Okay, I want to translate this one into Spanish everyone will understand:
>It's not performance art
>bandage on left middle finger

Thanks, guys

buump

so much fucking sliding, there's like 200 slide threads i've hidden

wew is podesta referring to the same pizza we know from old Sup Forums?

hi

this is from the instagram of a girl that was maybe (we're sleuthing atm) raped by clinton and epstein

there's text on the backside of the paper but i can't read it

is there any way you who know about image treatment can render it clearer?

and thanks in advance

seems fake. infowars doesn't have any videos on this guy.

That mad Podesta guy had 14 on his hand too

It is not performance art:

No es arte de teatro! (It is not theater art)

lesión en dedo medio (Injury on middle finger)

emerson is also named if you read the link

initial go of it, i will post another version once i perfect it

what happened on the 14th novemebr? JFK was killed

Queen of Clubs
Knight of Clubs

Check the links on there. Nothing works.

fake af.

it's the only article on the entire website. most other pages are "technical difficulties".

twitter and facebook links go to "envato"

denverguardian.com domain registered 2015

dont use this translation, is bad:

use this instead:

> no es teatro
> curita en el dedo corazón

GUYS

WHY IS HER PICTURE STILL "3" DAYS UNTIL ELECTION?

twitter.com/HillaryClinton

IS THIS A SIGN?

you are right, user, you are right

and a fish

what? not that: i can read that already

but it seems that on the other side of the paper there's more written, and i was wondering if you could enhance the image (and revert it) so that reading it would be easier

Christian symbol - I interpret it was a threat to Trump from Hill & Obama (Queen & Kight of Clubs).

Don't think it's a 14. Looks like it says "Trump it"

Can you get better quality?

yea there's a lot of artifacts n shieeeet

plus she has a pic of ivanka in her tumblr:

rachelchandler.tumblr.com/image/23582825282