Oh sorry, I was just mastu- I mean, thinking about a girl!

Oh sorry, I was just mastu- I mean, thinking about a girl!

Huh, teenagers! Glad my Barbara's past her wild years!

Jim, I literally fucked your daughter last night. And by that, I mean I inserted my penis into her vagina repeatedly, all night long, without any protection or anything. She screamed my name, she also screamed "Daddy", by which I'm assuming she was referring to me... anyway, I'm down with that, but long story short I won't rape the Joker.

How does that make you feel, Jim?

...you could've fucked me, you know.

Well, it's not too late.

I like my pickles a little sweet if you know what I mean..

Right, Tim, a "girl"

What the fuck is wrong with you people

How new are you?

Fucking sick weird fucks, I should call the cops on you lot

*careless whisper plays in the background*

My favorite is the one where gordon turns into a cat and the only cure is to rape the joker

You know what Batman, I'm fine with you fucking my daughter Barbara, you're a good man even if you refuse to rape the Joker, I'm sure you'll do right by her.
Also, since you're fucking my daughter you have no right to refuse what I'm about to ask you. Could you be my wingman and help me woo Batgirl? There's just something about her that drives me nuts. I get really horny just thinking about her. I want to insert my penis into her vagina without protection and make her moan "Daddy", just like you do with my daughter.
Will you do it Batman? Will you help this old man who has very little happiness in his life get laid? Surely there's no reason for you to deny me?

Im sorry Neogaf imploded. Perhaps you would be better off posting on Reddit or tumblr.

That wasn't actually in a Thread or was it?

Yes. I wish I could erase them from my mind but I still remember the rapebots, computers simulations telling batman to do the clown, kryptonite giving gordon superpowers, king superman declaring joker raping season and many more.

Aw, you gonna cwy wittle baby?

I remember the one where an user drew Bats raping Joker all night long, that one was fun

Ok now I need to see this.

If a Basil like every man has x- and y-chromosomes and creates a clone with only x-chromosomes somehow doesn't that make her genetically a girl?

Just asking

user, Im not entirely sure how Clayface's DNA works to begin with, much less chromosomes. To me, he's just a blob of living matter

First of all, in DCAU Clayface is Matt Hagen, not Basil Karlo.

Second of all, that ain't how genetics works. If she has two of the same X chromosome she would be like some kind of super retardo.

Then it doesn't matter, get it

And?

Depends Jim, are you willing to have a threesome...? And could you please use a condom?

Also I made her pregnant. And Tim checked.

You new here or something

you have made me very curious right now