DC Artists Workshop 2017

>Members of the 2017 class include Amancay Nahuelpan (from Chile; YOUNG TERRORISTS, CLANDESTINO, CALEXIT), Aneke (from Spain; RED SONJA, BOMBSHELLS, GOTHAM CITY GARAGE), Domo Stanton (from Baltimore; THE BIG CON JOB, PREZ), Isaac Goodhart (from New York; POSTAL), Max Raynor (from the United Kingdom; 2000 AD, BATTLESTAR GALACTICA), and Priscilla Petraites (from Brazil; BRILLIANT TRASH).

Also a reminder that this year's New Talent Showcase 2017 issue will be here on 11/29!

>Artists
>Jagdish Kumar, Lalit Sharma, Matt Merhoff, Siya Oum, Lynne Yoshii, Minkyu Jung, Sam Lofti

>Writers
>Al Letson, Aaron Gillespie, David Accampo, Desiree Proctor, Erica Harrell, Owl Goingback, Tony Patrick

>Chile
>Nahuelpan
Oh no.

if DC tolerates sjws at their company it will be the end of them just like what happened to Marvel

DC must be high on Minkyu Jung. Dude was on the 2016 Showcase and already did Titans and several Nightwing issues. Which is good, since I like his art. Also, Owl Goingback! Finally.

>Chile
>Nahuelpán

Eh, at least it's something.

Forgot to mention the previously announced Writers Workshop 2017 class:

>Sanya Anwar (1001), Ryan Cady (Big Moose), Joey Esposito (Pawn Shop, Captain Ultimate), Robert Jeffrey (Route 3, Radio Free Amerika), Phillip Kennedy Johnson (Last Sons of America, Warlords of Appalachia) and Magdalene Visaggio (Kim & Kim, Quantum Teens Are Go)

I'll likely do a 2016 New Talent Showcase storytime next month before the new issue comes out.

Minkyu Jung is pretty sweet, yes.

>Magdalene Visaggio (Kim & Kim)
WTF is this trash doing in this list

>Amancay Nahuelpan
>That catalog

This once again prove that Chileans are the worst South Americans.

Come on, give us a break. Its not like a comic industry exist here

Then explain why this mapuche is writing one of the worst comics to be storytime in Sup Forums?

The workshops are a thinly veiled chad recruitment system. They're really just picking these people up to see if they can "work out" at DC.

Better a shit-tier comic than torching farms, I guess.
Say, wasn't there a big ass fire in Commiefornia?

He's an artist, not a writer.

That's one hell of a split, Selina.

Oh, in that case i will let it pass just for now.

sounds like "muhh diversity"

He better work on those arms if he wants to be a DChad.

What the fuck? That's trash.

I REALLY hope DC molds them to become proprer DChads.
But seriously, if they really are all whinny SJWs types that like to stir up shit on social media, DC will most likely take hold on them or just straight up fire their asses. Just look at what happened with Ray Dillon and Renae de Liz.

That's what Bruce said.

I just posted it for the splits, user. Relax.

Regardless, he's a really shitty artist.

What I heard was that Dillon and de Liz were scammers who took money for commissions and never delivered.

That happened as well. But the primary reason was Dillon was acting like a bitch on social media white knighting his wife for Legend of Wonder Woman and complaining that Grant Morrison got priority over them for Wonder Woman Earth One. I'm interesed in the LoWW sequel, but dude had to act like an ass.

>But seriously, if they really are all whinny SJWs types

Let's see:

>Amancay Nahuelpan retweeted about sci fi having too many china towns with no Chinese and a very positive review of Calexit

>Aneke whined about white people and how stronk womyn are

>Domo Stanton retweeted some Nazi punching stuff

>Isaac Goodhart shilled for Heather Antos and her milkshakes

>Nazi punching is sjw
Spencer pls

>CALEXIT
When's the #2? First one was hilarious.

How the fuck is that bad?

>>Isaac Goodhart shilled for Heather Antos and her milkshakes

Trying to get in good with editors is SJW stuff

Good luck getting a job in art without kissing ass.

>Chile

I actually like the fact DC choose someone from my country...although, apparently, he is mapuche...I wonder if they just wanted to fill a diversity quota

Well, he is mapuche, not chilean

None of these people are buff enough to work at DC

His Nightwing art was great and the only good one in the entire title

>Amancay Nahuelpan retweeted about sci fi having too many china towns with no Chinese
That does sound like a logical complaint.