Anti-Establishment????

How is Trump anti-establishment if he is a billionaire? How can he represent a typical american who earns 50k a year?????

Other urls found in this thread:

news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
youtube.com/watch?v=-1HymVgjCZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no he wasn't, he was the son of a businessman who made a lot of money on government contracts making housing in Queens. Then he set up his own business with a loan from his dad. Like no politics, but get your history right m8

Plz answer Sup Forums I need to know. Not trying to offend. Just curious

Trump will win, you slut.

because he didnt make money on politics

He never made 50k a year.

Shut the fuck up.

The clintons are awful though.

>Not answering the question
Nice bants m8

At least Clinton has never been bankrupt as many times as Trump has

Establishment /=/ Wealthy

>never held a political position
>the political establishment fucking hate him
>the media establishment fucking hate him
>he does acknowledge he was part of this crowd and how broken everything is

I thought he made money on government contracts? Also the establishment doesn't mean just politicians, right?

refute this.
>protip: you can't

He isn't, but it doesn't matter because you can't attack Trump for it, without the attack being a stronger argument against Hillary.

Ok, they hate them but do we know why? Also isn't there a less shitty version of a anti-establishment candidate? Jill Stein or something

That was his dad. Trump jr. has really wasted his money, it was worked out that had he never tried to set up businesses and had sat finger painting and put his money in the market he would be significantly wealthier than he's ever been in his life

Trump is a psy ops orchestrated by the cia to give the people the illusion of control. The steve pieczenik videos confirm it.

They are literally crying "goyim don't kill us for fucking and murdering kids!! just do a soft takeover of clinton"

Why do you think Clinton has been so irresponsible? Or Bill? Or Podesta?

It's a controlled feeding of one of their depraved class to the people. Kind of like what they did with Jimmy Saville in the UK.

Face it guys, Trump is only useful to us so far as he shifts the overton window closer to nat soc ideals. Trump probably engages in this depravity alongside these criminal scumbags.

establishment != rich.
He's not pulling any string on politicians. In america "elite" means rich and/or having influence over politicians. Trump is just rich.
rich == american dream.
Trump is the closest thing to everyday american becoming a president. Because in america a random farmer is not going to be a president, never. You either have to be corrupt and part of the establishment or super rich and famous. Trump is the latter.

>he does not know the difference between chapter 7 and 11 bankruptcy.

Weak sauce, Nigel

Because he will make money from Americans making more money. His hotels and realestate make money serving a robust middle-class of tourists and companies with offices in his buildings who will have to hire more workers to provide services to consumers.

anti-establishment is code.
It simply means he's not taking his orders directly from the banking elite, or as Sup Forums calls them, Jews.

Don't you think Hillary Clinton is closer to a typical american economically than Trump. And might better know what is best for them?

If you can't perceive this OP, then you're a lost cause.

>Post image
Ok, and what part of the question was answered. Ask yourself, are you spouting memes or are you answering a question. I know it is hard for you burgers to think what with your food trying to kill you and your education system being so fucked it might as well be called a whore, but try to think before you type

Nope, reposting this from some britbong's thread

news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton

Convicted pedophile Epstein did business with Trump.

Vice article says when Epstein was on trial for pedophilia, Trump was the only subpoenaed potential witness, of several, to come forward. Lawyer representing victims says from his talk that he believed that Trump wasn't involved with the child sex ring and was helpful in the investigation:

>"During the conversation, Mr. Trump was open and forthright," Edwards said. "I cannot discuss the substance of the conversation. But I will say that it was obvious to me that he was in no way involved in any untoward activity."

So basically he can't bring up the Clinton's involvement with Epstein, because they will just start to accuse him of pedophilia. He is probably waiting to be president before he reveals what the lawyer and him talked about.

But he himself is almost part of the banking elite and controlled by the profit motive?

He is not part of the establishment, therefore he is anti-establishment.

Nigel? What am I French? Farage is a French name

great anti-establishment figures in history have a track record of coming from within.

The big multinationals, the Millionaires, the Billionaires, Wallstreet, Media, etc. They're all donating to Trump to secure their primacy. Oh, wait.

Fuck off proxyfaggot CTR shill.

You should kill yourself. Get a nice sharp razor blade, slit your wrists the long way to do it right, and bleed the fuck out.

You're human garbage. Even your own parents wish you were dead. Please, please, PLEASE FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FOR BEING A RETARDED SHILL CUNT.

If you need any tips on how to make sure you suicide properly, I'm here to help. If not, your boss David Brock will give you 2 bullets to the back of the head next week at your retirement party. May as well go out on your own terms, buddy.

>typical american economically
>literally owns the clinton foundation which is worth millions

hmm really got my gears grinding

>Your opinion differs from my own
>You must be shilling for hillary despite being a non-US poster

Or was that not what that image implied?

It's similar to:

Upper Class (rich) =/= High Society

Many rich millionaires, especially those from the tech and medical industry (doctors not pharma), are upper class due to their funds, but will never belong to high society.

The media hate him because they are paid to. It doesn't hurt that they were already virtue signalers before though.

See

He's anti-establishment establishment - they do exist. they don't get invited to the really cool parties

She doesn't care about everyday americans. She will only do what she is told to do by her masters. They're both far from everyday americans but Trump has some connection to real people whereas Clinton has been in the establishment half her life.

I'm not a shill actually I'm an american abroad and haven't decided for whom to vote yet. But I think you made me decide. This is not convincing. Why should I vote for trump??

No. He's a pauper by comparison. He's not in with the Rothchilds, Wallenbergs, Oppenheimers ... etc.

There's being wealthy, but then there's controlling the fucking world wealthy.

>And might better know what is best for them?
top jej

appeal to accomplishment fallacy

He was tho. I remember seeing photos of him together with Hillary

When you have a lot of businesses, some of them are bound to go bankrupt. Clinton made a career out of politics. Losing the presidential primaries to Obama is like her bankruptcy.

I really don't like how you burgers throw around the word "Class". You don't really have a class system (or any class lol) the way that the UK has, and has done so since the medieval period. The technical term is "Culture of Contentment", the idea that you have a system of "Haves" and "Have-nots" this is in part due to how much wealth disparity you have.

There's rich and then there's wealthy. Wealthy engenders real power
e.g. there are rich blacks, but no wealthy blacks

he is not against stabilishment, the stabilishment is against him :
Wallstreet : pro hillary (check all the banks)
Media : hillary
Hollywood and celebrities : hillary (thats media too i think but whatever)
minorities : hillary
what is left ? white trash and church.

>How is Trump anti-establishment if he is a billionaire?

he dares to address the elephant in the room, even though the elephant is himself

there are actual wealthy niggers though

they also have a stake in hillary being elected

Can you point me to a policy of trump that benefits a typical american

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

JUST A FEW DAYS TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

In Trump's wedding. He's rich as fuck, ofcourse he invites Hillary and other powerful people. That does not mean they're buddies.

>he thinks money is the issue

Yeah, you have no idea what you're talking about lmao

All of them.

>typical american who earns 50k a year
>50k
>typical
you know shit about America m8

What would he do to limit wealth inequality? That's the elephant in the room right?

He is the establishment
Who fucking said you had to be liked by the media to be part of the establishment?
The ruling class doesn't only consists of politicians and tv channels, it consists of businessmen and big private corporations.

The second his personal interest is in agreement with big corporations and economical "laissez-faire", he is part of the establishment big time
And that's obviously the case no matter how much he tries to brainwash people by saying he will make things different and better
Indeed, he never held a political position, that's the fucking problem, he has no interest for your sorry ass, he's not a man of conviction, he's a man of MONEY$$$$

Yeah, but how many failures has he had? It's beyond a margin of error. One business going under I get, three businesses going under is bad luck. However Trump has had upwards of 13 failures. At some point you have to say he's not that great.

This

Could you name me a wealthy black US citizen? I'm genuinely interested

Well he's anti-establishment in that the media, hollywood, the wealthy, and establishment politicians all hate his guts.

The fact that he's a billionaire means that he's not corruptible because no one could pay him more than he already makes. Also, he's been talking about the same shit for like 30 years, so you know he means what he's saying.

People already connect with him because he was a household name before running. People know who he is who don't follow politics.

Ok. I mean you've brought up no points to counter this but sure random stranger on the internet. I 100% believe you

Trump is the definition of the American dream
A self made billionaire.
He represent what the land of the opportunity really means

Oprah?

13 out of hundreds

80% of new business ventures fail. Trump's success rate is greater than 80%.

I won't even read this thread. Excellent question. One of the number one ones they can't answer. It's all inherited and "loaned" FIAT MONEY! They support time travelling zionist terrorist communist pedos anyways

Dre

1. secure borders
2. bring back manufacturing
3. school choice
4. truly affordable health care
5. rebuilding infrastructure
6. cleaning out corruption in the executive branch

lots more

Modern jets require:

-people to inspect them
-people to maintain them
-people to make the spare parts
-people to fly them

Even more if you want to include the sales people or engineers or any involved in the initial production. Many of these are decent middle-class jobs (some even union), corporate jets are basically a wealth transfer from large corporations and rich people to the middle class and that's why they get tax breaks.

>The fact that he's a billionaire means that he's not corruptible because no one could pay him more than he already makes

Doesn't being rich mean that he thinks about the money. So wouldn't turn down a bribe for the good of the people?

Came in to post this.... "duplicate file exists".

Rich = evil is a stupid commie meme, nothing more.

He's not really self made considering his start up capital from his dad (who bailed him out several times before his death) was $1M. I mean I don't know about you but I don't think everyone starts out with an interest free loan of a cool million to run a buisness

UPWARDS. Read what I write or don't respond

[Citation needed]

If you are refuting a point, some evidence can help with that. That is how you shut out CTR and other cucks. Shut them down with evidence

(Trump Alirines went out of business in 1993)

>bring back manufacturing
How if it is being automated away? Will he tax the roboots?
> truly affordable health care
More affordable than medicare?
> rebuilding infrastructure
How does he pay for that? Will he increase taxes?

New york times tapes. Hillary wants one. Manufacturing how? Lower taxes? Look what happened to us with that. With no trade deals? School choice? Paying for vouchers? Got any links? Government healthcare? Why is ours so cheap but "shit" then? How is that not a bernie platform? He was more pro gun than you fags. Infrastructure. How? With 25 trillion more in debt? Hi trudeau. Hi occulus. Cleaning out corruption through putin's dirty asshole?

I think you're all naive to think Trump isn't one of them.

These people are a lot more insidious than you think. They're basically criminals who are slightly more clever than the Escobar types. They use depravity and immorality to control politicians, and their chosen political pets were probably raped as kids to break their will and install fragmented personalities.

It explains why Clinton is so depraved. The allegations against her are incredibly disturbing. She literally reveled in sex with a deformed minor. My guess is she was traumatized as a child by the cia, and they use her decadence to keep her under control.

They are now feeding her head, Bill's, and her cronies to the people to make the cia look like an honorable organization. To create the illusion of a restoration of democracy.

Everything about this situation screams psy op. Especially Steve Pieczenik, who himself was an expert in psy ops, and has a phd in psychiatry from Mit.

The depraved class (don't call them elites they are not the masters of anything) is just trying to trick the bloodthirsty masses at this point to take out clinton, but leave most of them alone. Cutting off a finger and throwing it to the wolves so to speak.

Name one person who's won a million dollars, or even 10, in a lottery who went on to parle into billions.

That's right, just name one.
Right, you can't.

I think Trump is an FBI informant and is being fed info by the mid level guys.

Food for thought, but I don't believe either have wealth that gives them power or it may just be they choose not to exercise that power (or are smart enough not to)

Sorry, Ahmed.

Because he employs tens of thousands of these people. She on the other hand perpetuates this broken system that ships jobs elsewhere and makes the common man pick up the tab.

Being rich and successful does not automatically make you establishment, and especially not an establishment POLITICIAN. It's not like there's some physical or political barrier to being successful if you don't sell your soul - anyone can do it, if they're fortunate, smart, and/or tactful enough.

Establishment is entrenched, networked, working to benefit one another. Trump is not accepting establishment donor money and he's going against their wishes, one of the first ever to do such a thing.

how can doctor heal poor person if they are billionare? how can he treat typical american who earn 50k a year???

If you're against Trump, you're for Hillary.

It's that simple.

Watch this. Ronald is Donnie Darko. Watch his reactions at the end and watch the whole thing. youtube.com/watch?v=-1HymVgjCZQ
The man makes one speech of hypocrisy. Brings his illegal immigrant wife. Mexicans are rapists. Im a rapist. Wins for 1.5 years. This has never happened before. Why does the nose want him so badly and why is he so fucking zionist?

Bush/Clintons are related, no lies or conspiracy, you can google it.
Also mind you Bush had a massive influence during the Reagan administration.

Dirty families have been in high positions for years.

He inherited 200 million dollars

The average American actually earns less than $30k a year. That's the median income of this country.

What the fuck are you talking about you dirty disgusting jidf cap'n communist?

Trump airlines was sold in 1993.

Just a bilionaire can go against Soros.

I don't need citations for common knowledge.

He's not.

He's just anti immigrant.

All the best people use hate to get to the top

>At least Clinton has never been bankrupt as many times as Trump has

Nice changing topic.

Sage

The other billionaires hate him. He had influence over the politicians that could be bought, but he's not part of the establishment. The establishment is actively pissing money down the drain frantically trying to stop him. Remember the "charity" dinner where he made them all uncomfortable when he straight up said to their corrupt asses how two-faced they are?

>At least Clinton has never been bankrupt as many times as Trump has
And how many businesses has Clinton started? Say something about her foundation that accepts ridiculous sums of money from foreign entities that mysteriously get weapons deals at a later date.

I like anything remotely racist. I'm pretty much nat soc.

That being said, I just don't buy the decadent class are too stupid to sense they are about to be killed. I think they tasked Trump with pacifying the populace.