Is good 'ol Butch Hartman next?

Is good 'ol Butch Hartman next?

Other urls found in this thread:

24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcti08cx0N1rotceho1_1280.gif
twitter.com/Fyre_flye/status/237984996227428352
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who's up for a witch hunt?

People in the animation industry apparently, judging by the people who liked and retweeted.

Probably.

so he's becoming a bitch?

Why Bitch? Why not Seth or Craig or Genndy too?

He honestly seems too much of a 'family man' conservative normie to be sexually abusive. He might just having insecurities in his life.

/ourguy/?

I wish I was a drawing so I could erase myself all together

This Chris guy is making a suicide joke you doofuses.

Isn't butch a christian? It's entirely possible he's just guilt tripping over the fact he sins sometimes

>guy makes a vaguely self-loathing comment that can also be interpreted as the wish to better oneself
How is this being translated to sexual assault?

hopefully, he voted for trump

You are a really disgusting bunch

It's not, OP is just being retarded.

He wants to erase the white and male parts.

Eight more years.

you're delusional if you think he'll last through next year lol

And judging by the fact that literally everyone in the industry, including his co-workers, turned on Savino in a fucking heartbeat the instant he was ACCUSED, not even fired from a decided verdict from the company yet.

Does Chris Houghton still browse Sup Forums from time to time?

Drumpf's getting impeached this week

Just like he was delusional for thinking Trump could get win at all amirite?

Sounds like a Bojack Horseman plotline.

I'm pretty sure that kind of scenario was in a couple of South Park episodes.

Um, Drumpf didn't win majority of votes...?

Still won ;)

Oh sweetie

>I know you got checkmate but I think I should still win because I have the most pieces left

Or maybe it has to do with youknowwho

You call that chess? So easy to win when you play by your own made up, insane rules.

If Dan Schneider is still producing content for Nick, Hartman's in the clear even if he's got skeletons

Eight. More. Years.

>People who don't understand how voting works
Fuck these people.

You'd say that, but they got Savino.

All we have to do is ask Ariana how creepy Schneider was and there would be an avalanche of stories.

>Still doesn't know how our government works.
>Retarded enough to try and make some asinine prediction about what'll happen next election.

He's already a pariah amongst modern nu-cartoonists because he voted for Blumpfers, but he's also mostly retired from animation at this point. The witch hunters who took down Savino probably have bigger fish to fry at this point.

A severely doubt a devout Christian would make shows so rife with fanservice and fetish fuel material.

>rebuild Asuka

>erase parts of me
Prolly homolusting after McFarlane. His best friend in the industry. So, he desire to erase his dick and have a vagina.

>supposedly like anime
Anybody who like anime is a hentai.

Butch is not an Angel, he hide the demonic verboten nature of his behind the veil of sainthood.

>implying there will be an America in eight years

It was retweeted by Anne Walker Farrell, the same person who "exposed" Chris Savino.

>a 'family man' conservative normie

Those are the ones that almost always turn out to be sex predators and/or pedophiles.

> too much of a 'family man' conservative normie to be sexually abusive

Are you retarded? Those are the people that statistically do this shit the most.

source?

His butthole

Not really regular predators, but yes pedos, though only if they decry pedophilia heavily. They're the most likely to be gaybashers caught with gay prostitutes though.

>He doesn't have any statistics
>He pretends Africa doesn't have the highest level of child sexual abuse.

If Craig turns out to be one of the bad ones, I'm never watching another cartoon.

(You)

Rabbi pls

Knowing his ilk he'll say Muslim and Black countries have less rape and child sex abuse than White countries.

Hartman probably Chad grabbed her in a photo like he did with Grey Delisle and Tara Strong instead of hoverhanding like a good beta cartoonist like Hirsch would do and it was enough to constitute "rape" for that finicky bitch.

Exactly...hehehe...doh

I've heard that statement every single week in 2017. But it hasn't happened.

>Genndy
Genndy only cares about cartoony cartoons.
He has very little time or patience for 3d bitches.

Might I ask where that photo of Butch claiming Grey and Tara's sexy asses can be found?

>Lusts after Lauren Faust
Wait what

who do you think wendy is based on?

Just a dumb meme from way back when

You're just fucking with me, right?

No wonder I thought wendy was so hot

If he gets impeached and removed, we'll get President Pence, just so you know...

Except Gravity Falls is brilliant, while Danny Phantom is so jaw-droppingly overrated it's one of the very few cartoons I literally could not finish.

Butch is being suicidal. What mental hoops did you leap through to connect that to sexual harassment stuff?

You mean Afghanistan right? that's the country you posted. I'd still like some sauce either way if not providing sauce is a cardinal sin.

For one, I think you mean Butch.
Secondly why not more options on the table.
Like Lauren Faust, or are you one of those people who believe women can't rape?

That's why Pence would need to be assassinated. Hell, his entire existence is why Trump hasn't been assassinated yet.

t. beta male who identifies with Hirsh

I'm out of the loop with him, last I checked he was doing weird out of place fan art on youtube and something about a weird political piece with characters from other shows. What's the deal?

she even confirmed it, though they were not there at the same time. They worked at CN together when they were on Fosters and he was on Flapjack

How did that meme even get off the ground? Craig is a way more decent and well adjusted person than Alex.

Hirsh is taking out all of his rage out on a Chad, that's why

I wish someone would stop erasing the one part of me that was ever any good...

they started it on twitter. Craig is only Robby because he's married to Lauren, we made him Robby. The true part is Alex lusted after Faust

They almost can't, every claim of "rape" by women is that they "pressured" or "coerced" someone into sex, which isn't real rape.

>murders always think clearly about the consequences of their actions
Please come back to reality.

>Anne Walker Farrell

Seth, I believe it. Craig? Nah, that man is too busy dying slowly to do anything of the sort. Gendy? Nah.

anyone can take advantage of anyone if they're intoxicated enough, men or women

>she even confirmed it
This ain't kindergarten, user. You know the rules; SOURCE ME.

Waiting on John K to be hit. He was Bakshi's protege and a lot of women said Bakshi harassed them

Danny and Sam is basically the definition of a beta relationship.

Meanwhile Dipper basically got a whole episode where he got girls left and right.

Sounds like there's bad blood at Nick.

>some twitter person whistleblows on chris savino
>every tweet she ever makes now is only about sexual assault stuff, no exceptions
>tweets about vacation/food/puppies/whatever
>must be related to sexual assault somehow!
Did you consider maybe she hates herself like Butch does?

24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcti08cx0N1rotceho1_1280.gif

>t. delusional faggot

But Danny got the girl in the end. Dipper got punished, and ended up becoming super dependent on his sociopath sister.

and the moral of that episode was that it was wrong for him to talk to girls because he had no intention of calling them. Any therapist in the world would say that a shy kid like Dipper should talk to women and ask them for their numbers so he can get used to talking to women and overcome his fear. The moral of that episode is disgusting

IT'S FUCKING REAL

twitter.com/Fyre_flye/status/237984996227428352

t. Projecting deviant

Don't you have some Freud to be reading?

Like 12 fucking women said Savino abused them. Going by the numbers I doubt all of them lied

>murderers never think clearly about the consequences of their actions
user is in the wrong place again.

>I'd like a source despite not providing one myself
You made the first baseless claim, then ask others for one? Have a bit of self awareness.

Based Lauren.

Hey there Lena Dunham.

I can only imagine what their relationship was like at CN. He would have had the worst case of blue balls imaginable

did Dunham rape her sister?

I never thought I'd see the day where people were using the Roadside Attraction episode to praise Gravity Falls.