Redpilled partner

How redpilled is your partner?

This is my girlfriend's opinions

>thinks capital punishment is necesary
>thinks that if a woman get drunk among strangers and get raped, it's her fault
>thinks monarchy or (benevolent) dictatorship is the ideal rule for many societies
>believe in right to bear arms
>think the media in general is biased
>thinks that Trump is better than Hillary
>supports Duterte's war on drugs
>believes in family values
>disgusted by the modern liberated woman
>hates feminism with a passion, though she believes in equal treatment of both genders, though yet again don't believe in the income gap
>THINKS HITLER WASN'T ALL THAT BAD
>despise millennial degeneracy in general
>thinks marijuana should only be for medical purposes, and not legalized for fat smelly potheads
>though she doesn't really hate fags, she believes that being gay is a choice
>thinks rapefugees should be sunk in Mediterranean, though she still feels pity for the war victims IN Syria(can say the same)
>HATES NIGGERS, thinks that mudslime niggers here is too noisy and annoying
>thinks Europe is getting overrun by immigrants, and that it's not a good thing for Europeans

Only bluepill about her is that she don't despise Islam, but that is mostly due to the fact that she has muslim-converted relatives
The compensation of this is the fact that she thinks most muslim males are violent and dangerous, and that she don't believe Islam is a religion of peace

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/calais-jungle-volunteers-sex-refugees-allegations-facebook-care4calais-a7312066.html
angryharry.com/esEqualityNotAchievable.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol

100% chance she fucks Abdul in a month

>she doesn't exist

>>thinks that Trump is better than Hillary
pretty bluepilled, considering that normies now love Trump

She is better than 99% of white girls tho

Hopefully her lifestyle and actions reflect that. We have to many thot attention whores on twitter pretending to be right wing and everything

The true redpill is that women are cancer and that they are incapable of being redpilled. Their political views are invariably based on their family's views, partner's views, etc. They don't think for themselves and come to their own conclusions about politics. "Conservative" women are no better than liberal women.

cool humblebrag nobody cares faggot

>she has muslim-converted relatives
sorry OP, you gonna get cucked

Normies love Hillary

>"Conservative" women are no better than liberal women.
This. They are huge whores too.

They also tend to be special snowflakes about being "conservative" too ("look at me, I am not liberal like the other gurls!"

>(((benevolent))) dictatorship
Sorry to break it to you but your imaginary girlfriend is retarded

95% of Trump twitter is normies. The other 5% support him ironically to trigger the liberal establishment, but know nothing positive will actually come from a Trump presidency

You sound like a faggot

99% of human history has been under benevolent dictatorships.

Its only in the past 100 years did we get democracy, and as a consequence, shit fell apart

He's right tho...

No such thing as a "right wing" woman, just a woman who knows to push the right buttons to attract the right kind of guy

Unless you are denying that Tila Tequila is a major thot

I know it's a hard truth to accept.

>Taylor Swift's legs.jpg

My partner is very red pilled and hates all deserts religions on top of it. Desert religions are for desert people. European man comes from a land of forest and there for forest religions and only forest religions are for white people.

>"look at me, I am not liberal like the other gurls!"
Exactly. Their political views are held for reasons like this, not because they've thoughtfully considered them.

nah, even normies are beginning to realize how shit women are.

>This much a lying made up bread cunt

TOP TIER KEK !

HAHAHAHA BULLSHITTER !

Realizing this board is full of neck beards...

lol

White pagans are invariably degenerate hippies, and the "right wing" ones are just edgy metalheads

Very. Started slowly getting her to read pol, and now she's as addicted as I am.

>being pagan

>tfw not allowed/able to get a GF since I'm not white
It's a huge bummer because I know if I was white I'd be swimming in GFs

>tfw your girlfriend 'doesn't care' about politics

At least she doesn't shout retarded non practical liberal bull shit

True European religion is lost forever....Odin is still bad ass.

its not just the fedora crowd anymore.

Even normies are getting tired of their bullshit

Senpai does your girlfriend have a sister?

Pretend you are a refugee, liberal white girls love refugees

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/calais-jungle-volunteers-sex-refugees-allegations-facebook-care4calais-a7312066.html

Kek

It was the only way (((they))) could get control

I'm not brown enough. Plus, I want a gf not sex

I know its hard for you to fathom that nonwhites desire companionship rather than fug, but that's also why I'm not allowed to get a gf

>supports Trump
>family above all else
>wants children
>can cook, clean and sew
>no sex before marriage
>Hitler did nothing wrong
>aware of the Jewish problem
>knows the left is completely degenerate
>believes taxation is theft

I couldn't really ask for more. But it's not a competition. I wish more women were this good.

>doesn't like immigrants Muslims or gypsies but she's OK with it if they assimilate
What's her power level pol
She's Belarusian btw

My wife thinks women's right to vote was and is a mistake. She is sad for her sex. also, MAGA

yes, but she's married to a rich chink

This is how women should be

Ironically, the best girls are those that are left of center, since they just passively accept what everyone else says they should believe in.

Conservative girls are actually shit (unless you like getting cucked) because they just want to be special snowflakes

Only trashy white girls go against their own race.

I'm a fag and dating another fag.
>Both voting Trump.
>Both believe Hillary should be in prison
>Both believe abortion is murder
>Both believe women shouldn't run for president bwcause they think in terms of emotion rather than common sense
>Both middle class white protestant Christian males
Both own upwards of 15-20 guns
>Both believe in absolutely no gun regulation except for durkas and niggers
>Both registered republicans
>Both pro-death penalty via firing squad to save taxpayers for paying to feed prisoners
>Both anti-illegal immigration and pro-wall.
>Kebab and Jew must be removed at all costs.
Feels goodman

I never said I wanted a white gf either

but apparently I'm not even allowed to date woemn of my own race since I'm not white

Go to church.

Was a total SJW when we met, she's now rooting for Trump.

Sup Forums doesn't like catholic [my phenotype]s

Plus all the women of my race who go to church in my area want to marry white men

im L I T E R A L L Y not able to get a gf because I'm not white

She sounds like a liberal who only hates Muslims because they are too conservative to fit in to liberal European society

pussy is still pussy brah

Would she rather women's right to vote be revoked or those who claim welfare and live off the system have their right to vote revoked.

>she don't despise Islam, but that is mostly due to the fact that she has muslim-converted relatives
Can't trust these hooahs

>Both believe abortion is murder

Forgot to add that to OP
She thinks the same
Also that women are generally bad leaders. Her country has experienced such

Also, she wants children

It does make things less stressful, actually. The only thing that sucks is that I can't really talk politics because its one ear out the other with her. But like you mentioned, it could be worse.

Mixed race confusion?

OP might as well be abdul himself 2bh
>norgay

Be completely honest here. How many times a week do you go LARPing?

This, and beta males get mad at it kek

She's a woman, she doesn't believe any of that shit. She only says it to avoid disagreements with you.

are you a spic?

Most Catholic browns are spics.

However, I most spicgirls still date spic guys, so I am not sure why thats an issue

>How redpilled is your partner?
'Partners' are for tennis, you cuckold faggot. Normal people have wives and husbands.

>Only bluepill about her is that she don't despise Islam, but that is mostly due to the fact that she has muslim-converted relatives
Nigger what

I wouldn't know, I'm not white so I'm not allowed to be self-aware or feel any emotions

Because they would rather date 6'8" Chad whose dad got him a $80k/yr job at Raytheon instead of 6'0" Alberto who works on a patch of land helping to build a religious center

>thinks capital punishment is necesary
yes
>thinks that if a woman get drunk among strangers and get raped, it's her fault
Getting completely drunk isn't even on the table
>thinks monarchy or (benevolent) dictatorship is the ideal rule for many societies
she is close to seeing this
>believe in right to bear arms
>think the media in general is biased
>thinks that Trump is better than Hillary
>supports Duterte's war on drugs
>believes in family values
>disgusted by the modern liberated woman
>hates feminism with a passion
>THINKS HITLER WASN'T ALL THAT BAD
>despise millennial degeneracy in general
yes
>thinks marijuana should only be for medical purposes
drugs are degenerate
>though she doesn't really hate fags, she believes that being gay is a choice
doesn't hate fags
>thinks rapefugees should be sunk in Mediterranean
thinks the camps in north africa should be kept open because cheaper and then send them back the moment the war is over
>thinks Europe is getting overrun by immigrants
yes

also
>hates islam
>is for removal of private central banks
>thinks doing sports in imperative, i.e. one where you push yourself towards athletic ability, not just "soccer"... (she won national championships 3 times, team sport "on the water") inb4 pissing contest.

Fucking chads get the FUCK out of my FUCKING Sup Forums YOU MOTHERFUCKERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RRREEEE I WILL PUT YOU ALL UP AGAINST THE FUCKING WALL I WILL MURDER YOU I WILL EAT YOUR SOULS

YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Larping is for fags...we have larpers in the woods near us, they also allow hunting. I'm hoping one of those hunters gets a larper someday

Eh probably is
Never tried to indoctrinate her and she doesn't care about politics
Is a great cook and an engineer tho

And in Norway?

She might be the only one there. A true holy grail in the breeding ground of white cucks

If you're white you're literally automatically Chad

She may be red pilled but her bloodline is tainted with multiracualism

>Plus all the women of my race who go to church in my area want to marry white men
Huh, I don't think that's true. Just become educated, polite, respectable, confident but modest. That's all they are expecting from white men anyway.

If all else fails, just look abroad. To foreign women, you have immense value just by being an American or Western European citizen. However, you should be prepared to live there, as they've been known to change once they are exposed to first world opportunities.

Good luck friend.

So being red-pilled means having the most cuntish views now, does it? I thought Sup Forums was a board of piece but it's literally turning to cancer a la Sup Forums

Sounds pretty based. Wish I could be gay desu

rape a spic qt

Then the paganism is excusable my heretical friend.

>she believes in equal treatment of both genders
You need to redpill her (or yoursefl) a bit more on that. The sexes are different and complementary. They cannot be treated "equally". "Equality" is an impossibility in social contexts.

what if you are fat and ugly and never had sex?

nice story

The dubs never lie

>I don't think that's true
I see it IRL and on Sup Forums all the fucking time.

>inb4 the "pol is not one person" maymay

Also I really don't think foreign women (european, SE asian, or otherwise) would be very thrilled about a spic courting them, even if he is an american. When they hear "american man" they're thinking of Chad Boemer or Chad Manning

If you're white you can probably look better after you lose weight than a nonwhite after they lose weight

sex is overrated, by the by

Hahaha edgy

>If you're white you're literally automatically Chad
Well then I am definitely not chad, you fucking chad fuck.

Don't listen to this fucking chad asshole bro. We must turn ourselves into warriors of the mind and of the soul. Make our bodies strong as well in preparation for the war against the white chad hordes.

They will most likely win but we will give them one hell of a fight. I'm only 5'11 but I have the fighting spirit of a rabid wolf.

I think I'm in love

Most of us are complete degenerates worthy of the firing squad, but redpilled homos DO exist.

>Calling me Chad
>even though I'm a shitskinned spic

Well, most mainstream/liberal politics revolves around having emotional hugbox safespaces.

So revolting against that would entail having several cuntish views.

Although, yes, it may just be Sup Forums's lifelong tradition of being edgy for the sake of being edgy

angryharry.com/esEqualityNotAchievable.htm

>I'm a fag and dating another fag.
Off the roof you go!

your girlfriend is an edgelord with "muslim-converted" relatives.

you think that's not just acceptable but good.

you are both low iq idiots.

Your race is not the problem. Seriously. Your belief that you're not good enough probably is.

Marry her

Let them vote for Trump first Muhammad.

Ur lucky user

Maybe put into horrible context, but I was refering to treatment in eg. workplace, school etc.

She still thinks women is inferior to men, and that they are shit leaders

t. gf 2 days ago: women shouldn't be driving

has started to see the bias on the tube and I've not even tried, just a few remarks on the Belgistan news is all it took

>deliberate sodomite
>christian

pick one

My wife:
>Hates Jews
>Hates blacks
>Reeeeaaaaally fucking hates Indians
>Hates Mexicans
>Grossed out by Brazilians
>Detests other South Americans, but not as much as Mexicans
>Voted for Trump
>Voted for David Duke
>Would vote for Hitler given the chance
>Loves photos of Hitler with animals because "he was a sweetheart"
>Wants MENA, African, and currynigger immigrants out of Europe and America
>Thinks Canadians and Swedes are disgusting cucks
>Doesn't trust women to vote
>Thinks voting age should be pushed up
>Hates marijuana and pot smokers
>Hates race mixers
>Likes Japanese
>Okay with Chinese
>Hates Koreans
>Hates niggers
>HATES NIGGERS
>Also hates Islam and Muslims, especially converts
>Not Christian, but appreciates the Christian heritage of Europe and its accomplishments
>Horrified by most women, thinks modern western women are gross whores
The woman is a fucking unicorn.

I know I'm just a dumb 'ol shitskin, but...the two aren't inclusive?

If I was white, being 5'11-6' would be "tall", but since I'm brown I'm "average height"

If I was white, showing emotion would be "passionate" but since I'm brown it's "creepy"

etc.

Falafel pls go

Hello spic

>constantly updating girlfriend about the newest clinton scandals and feeding her foia links scan through for me

My girlfriend is more redpilled than half of you Cucks

Robo waifu is based.