Holy hell, why is this show so damn boring?

Holy hell, why is this show so damn boring?

I was hoping the first few episodes were just the show trying to find its footing but god DAMN its dull as shit sometimes.

Least it gave us this.

Cause it's produced cheaply in Canada and Genndy is not involved.

Sup Forums may still be mad about Samurai Jack Season 5, but there's no denying Genndy's talent, it's probably the only reason the Hotel Transylvania movies are watchable. Hell, the HT short he directed before you know what movie was way better than.... that movie itself.

Also SJ S5 was good

Did they forget some of the characters exists or is it copyright stuff?

>post-shower Mavis
>full hair and makeup
>towel looks like a dress

This show can't do anything right.

So, did you frantically stab the pause button to take a screencap when she wandered out of the shower unexpected? :-)

More like found out about it through an ENF topic

My dick doesn't find it dull

that was a fun thread

Can I have what she's pointing at?

>makeup
How does a vampire even apply makeupmif they got no reflection?

Too bad we got blueballed by that bogus drawfag

you want to grow boobs or do you want her boobs?

I want to hug her by the waist and run my hands down her butt and thighs

Laziness. Shit this show takes place like over 1000 years in the past and some how we're still seeing humans living in modern times.

There's so many things wrong with this show, but it doesn't make the show shit. The show is boring as fuck already, but confuses the shit out of me due to the world not making sense.

How did disney take hold of genndy's transylvania

Sony still owns it, the show just happens to be on Disney.

I recall reading that she's supposed to be 114 in this series and 118 in the first film.
Does that mean she's like 14 years old in human years for this series? She doesn't really look it, she just looks like a more cartoony version of the film character.

>Shit this show takes place like over 1000 years in the past and some how we're still seeing humans living in modern times.
wait I'm retarded. For some reason I thought she was 1600 years old.

But that doesn't make much sense either. Did Mavis spend the first 100 years of life/undeath as a baby?

>sony
No wonder the show is shit. Also why is travis caretaker a woman or man vampire? Is it her mom? Wheres her daddy?

Mavis is qt af but no fetishes to make me watch the show

Link pls

I don't know, I just saw the numbers and thought if that's what they were going for. I can't say I'd put it past them.

No it's her aunt, who by the way does nothing for the show. They introduce her as some villain/mean bitch type character, but she just sorta exists to tell Mavis that she has to do shit or else something will happen.
Also dad is out exploring the world or something.

>Also dad is out exploring the world or something.
You'd think he wouldn't do that considering how protective of Mavis he was.

This I want to feel them.

Yes i've wondered about the same thing as well. I think it's a fuck up. In the movie she ages at about 1/6th the speed of humans. But I recall reading about the tv show b4 it came out that the series would be about her teenage years. 4 yrs doesn't quite seem enough for the maturity level she displays in the tv series when compared to the movie version of herself.

Meh.. maybe they mature in periodic surges.
I wish I could grow at 1/6th the rate

She was born in 1894, how do you even come up with 1,000 yrs? lol

>she ages at about 1/6th the speed of humans
So, what would that 114 and 118 in human years?

I saw the movie once and the number 1600 stuck in my head.

Lydia Dracula is fine, it's her pet chicken Diane that I find weird.

And her younger brother had to travel to some vampire council on official vampire business, not a holiday.

Well, if her 118th was to celebrate her coming of age (generally assumed to be 18), 114 is probably equal to about 17 yo in human years.

>it's her pet chicken Diane that I find weird.
how? I find her to be one of the few things that sorta fits with the show.

Not sure, a chicken doesn't exactly seem quite like the kind of pet an old school vampire would have, (in my view). I think there's a backstory there but I may have missed it. I haven't seen the premier episode yet.

Poor writing, with no plot threads or relationships for viewers to invest in emotionally.

It's a gag show without funny gags. The best catch phrase they could come up with for Mavis was "Boom Draculaka." That alone should tell you it's a show that no one was gunning to make, except the execs at Sony.

I love his art.

Isn't on CN in some other part of the world?
I know the Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs cartoon was on CN.

Good thing there's fanart

This is a blue board, user!

2D Mavis >3D Mavis

Spoilers won't save you from b& friendo.

I just saw the Halloween episode and she mentioned being 46. So I guess the show takes place in 1944?

If she's 114 in the show and 118 in the movie, I'd say it just takes place 4 years before the movie.

This

Lydia and the human milf Kitty Cartwright, need more lewds.

Cloudy with the a chance of meatballs show is decent.