Nate Silver is "Unskewing" Polls to Help Trump

huffingtonpost.com/entry/nate-silver-election-forecast_us_581e1c33e4b0d9ce6fbc6f7f

Was he /our guy/ all along?

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/pennsylvania/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1476858738321.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NATE GOLD

hes jewish, so no

Nice try, Nate Tin.

You can't jew your way out of this one.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

HELP TRUMP FROM HOME:

HELP TRUMP FROM HOME:

HELP TRUMP FROM HOME:

HELP TRUMP FROM HOME:

HELP TRUMP FROM HOME:

Our greatest ally

he switched to kekism

they're cussing him because his duty was to blackpill but he got redpilled when the cubs won

Turns out he's the least unreasonable of them all and everybody's mad at him for not claiming that Clinton doesn't actually have a 98% chance of winning.

I don't feel like hating him for getting the election wrong if everybody else hates him for not getting the election wrong enough.

SHOULD'VE KNOWN HE WAS RUSSIAN

No. He's been there guy.
Now he's bringing it closer so they can steal it

LOL nice bait

That Cubs game must've really fucked him up lol

worse than Megyn Kelly after the first debate

He's covering his ass in the event that Trump wins, becuase he's been predicting a strong Clinton Victory all along. If he gets this wrong, and Trump wins, this might be the end of his career.

Or, alternatively, he's trying to scare the democrats and leftists into getting out and voting, thinking that it now could be Trump's game.

Haha I just read this. Their tears will taste so good come election night.

hes trying to use his misofortune against us
we have to kill him

Huffington post also gives Hillary a 97.9 percent chance of winning, and 335 electoral votes, even using the most pessimistic views of trumps campaign possible that's obviously fucking ridiculous to have odds like that when she has been losing ground in her safe states.

In face I'm pretty sure the few times I have bothered to check their shitty "forecast" it has been about the same for the entire election.

So why is huffingtonpost of all people saying that some guy doesn't know shit about polls.

There are polls, damn polls and then there is reality! Trump can not overcome the deficit in Florida and North Carolina because of the sheer numbers of people that he has to flip from Clinton just to break even. This will be over by 8:30PM November 8, 2016. Get ready for you first "Grandmother-In-Chief".

HOW DARE HE UNSKEW THE POLLS AWAY FROM CLINTON I PREDICT HE WILL COMMIT SUICIDE WITH 3 SHOTS TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD

He's playing damage control because even if Trump doesn't win, it will certainly be close. He wants to maintain the facade that he is accurate

Lol it's literally always:
> poll Hillary +2
> adjusted Hillary +7

Hardly ever other way around. How can huffpost legally split this nonsense?

Gee maybe because he realizes they are oversampling democrats to make it look like a landslide for hillary?

In any case point disproven:
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/pennsylvania/

Gravis Marketing: Clinton +2 -> Clinton +3

Nate Silver is no one's guy and he gives literally 0 shits about who's winning the polls, he just gets off on statistics and numbers.

Wow! Hillary is getting REKT in the early voting data!

All of the swing states are either tied now or leaning towards Trump! How did this happen?!

Clinton is guaranteed to loose now. How could this happen?!?! She had the news media and Hollywood working for her. Plus she did everything she could to rig the vote. Why didn't she win?!?

WHY?!?!

Spout*

AMERICANISM

NOT

GLOBALISM

>Nate Plastic
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1476858738321.webm

This has got to be the worst shill post ever. I really hope you're just ironically shitposting.

No, he's pretty clearly a Trump hater and a liberal.

>Nate Lithium

>its this copypasta again.

>Look Hillary I posted it again!

Toppest kek

The closer the polls the more gold you can squeeze from the candidates. Go MSM

[Credit $0.05 sent to @96286213]

I see Nate Aluminum's strategy.

>Every poll I put out about Drumpf has been wrong, so now I'll post the opposite! That'll finally stump him!

The Nate Silver redemption arc
He rises from Nate Plywood.... TO NATE PLATINUM

WILL BE OUR CREDO

love these

i guess he's about to be disowned

>Nate iron ore

nate switched from carbon monoxide to nitrous oxide is see

Can't bait the Nate

LOL

>Nate Americium

>look at the top of his head

Lol those people are almost as delusional as Sup Forums

kek

Man, the replies to this post are dismal. Do they have no appreciation of the classics? Have they only been on Sup Forums the last two weeks?

This particular shill post is borderline vintage now. I'm gonna miss it after Tuesday.

I would call him Nate Lead, but then it would be easy.

This. What he cares about most is his reputation.