London Has Fallen

Can't make this shit up.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czar_(political_term)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What did she mean by this?

Who?

She looks like a thing of nightmares.

wtf is a night czar?

What a fucking surprise

WE OWN THE NIGHT MUHFUCKA

>((( )))
>Fat
>Problematic glasses

FUCKING CHRIST

>the tips of the glasses are an acute angle

This is how you identify a SJW.

It's a made up job. This bint is a Labour supporter, so it's plain old cronyism.

Never heard of it in my life, sounds like a made up position for this whale. She screams incompetence.

>czar
Fucking muzzie I didn't give consent to culturally appropriate the terms of my language!
REEEEEEEE~

I hate when foreigners get involved in our politics like that.

Lord have mercy that is a hambeast

jesus fucking christ. she's a fucking textbook bigot.

Oh my god

Someone slay this beast

Shes a jew from New Jersey who moved to London.

Amy Lamé (Amy Caddle) was born and raised in Keyport, New Jersey, and moved to London in 1992. Lamé, who identifies as lesbian,[1] made her stage debut in her first one-woman show Gay Man Trapped in a Lesbian's Body as part of ICA London's 'Spring Exhibitions' programme.

What is the bounty on this creature?

Wtf stop cultural appropriation mates, that's racist.

Fucking New Jersey.

It means that while muslims are a disempowered minority we can all be super happy gay friends

>when you become so fat and ugly the mayor of london proclaims you czar as long as you only lurk the night

Can I become the afternoon emir or is that slot filled already?

>appropriating French names

Your politics are global politics stupid burger. Whether you choose the most corrupt politician in 50 years or that orange retard who can't even form a coherent sentence, billions will be affected

Did she forget several times that she had already put a necklace on that morning?

as far as I'm concerned London is another fucking country now.

>Name is literally "Lame"

LEAF

Position of morning emperor should still be open

>being this American

>Women in power
>Especially in Islam
Kuffar Haram indeed.

Please Sup Forums? I try not to ask for much. Could an user slim this bitch and post it back to them? Pic related

I don't understand. Does that mean that Londoners will have to obey that fugly fat cunt after nightfall? Then she will give them orders on how they arev supposed to have fun?

This shit makes no sense to me...

That's not the night she just covers the Sun.

What did she mean by this?

Is that really how she views herself? Cause I want some of the stuff she's smoking

That's just fucking sad. That would be like America Electing a nigger Mayor of New York then forcing everyone to wear Africa tribal garb. Then the very next day every white person is dressed like Mutumbo and Telling everyone it was the best idea ever conceived.

Pic somewhat related.

JUST

>mfw you're upset because your name is actually Fäggët

IT'S PRONOUNCED FA-JE YOU DUMB AMERICAN

:^)

She's meant to be an advocate for London bars, clubs after night. Improve hospitality at a period of time when people should be sleeping. If you can't have fun under your devices at that time your a fucking retard.

Fucking stupid. She will get paid to be loud and annoying.

caesar?

Tzar

Czar

Caliph-caesar?

What the fuck is a "night czar" ?

it's me but fatter and with a vagina in England

this girl has never even been to a nightclub before
muslim shit let fabric close down and now you appoint a fatty as a """night czar"""? she cant even dance! shes never done pills because her god damned liver would fail!

underrated post

Who knows what despicable shit she is gonna push for all the while they try to destroy sub culture in London for years like systematically trying to ruin and shut down pic related

>London has a Muslim president
>There's a position in London called "Night Czar"
>That position is filled by a whale
>The whale is named Amy Lamé

wtf is wrong with this timeline?

fuck you bro we also invented the transistor, the semiconductor transistor, and discovered cmap.. Einstein fucking lived here.. plus we kicked this bitch out..

>wtf is wrong with this timeline?
The Frankfurt School managed to flee and survived WW2.

>not making Zomby the night czar

you guys fucked up

Fat, over the top lipstick, that hair and those glasses

Its like memes comes to life

Tell me leaf, who could have possibly been more corrupt than Hillary in the past five decades?

Underrated.

I know i want to go the reopening of that nightclub in December but am too poor.

London is fucking joke desu, the Mayor has basically no power so it's just a cushy position to put people in where they can't do any harm. Not sure how she is going to reverse the decline of nightclubs in a city full of Muslims, also:

>amy lamey

LOL

Deserves more (you)s

There's no doubt whatsoever that kids used to call her that back in her school days.

What a disgusting creature.

>they're reopening fabric in december

lolwut?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czar_(political_term)

Why don't fat women create realistic cartoons of themselves? I mean that cartoon was created custom for her to represent her yet it's drastically smaller/thinner than she is.

>Hurr Durr, if we elect Muslims they'll see we're not racists and be nice to us.

Enjoy being taxed to pay incompetent land whales to deny your inalienable right to bear arms as the Muslim hoards come to rape your children, britfags.

Shoud've done what we did and let an actual Satanist, demon-possesed criminal run for high office to destroy the left for generations.

Her original name was worse and you can see why she changed it...
>Caddle

imagine if you marketed a mirror to fat people that made them look thin. not some shit from the circus, just a mirror that accurately reflected their delusions.

>did someone say czar?

I somehow get the feeling she is going to make everything much, much worse. I can imagine it already:

>Safe zones for women, alcohol-free zones for Muslim inclusion and night-time lesbian ethnic tribal street dancing performances, all paid for by a new tax on alcohol bought by straight white men.

DUDE
PUTTING TEMPORARY FOREIGN AFFAIRS BEFORE MY FAMILY
LMAO

sorry i mean their colab at studio spaces .. not a reopening my bad

Fucking wew.

Sharia police minister

You had me excited for a second.

The two-and-a-half-days-a-week post comes with a £35,000 salary.

Oh no! The people don't stay up late drinking and being degenerate anymore! What will we do?

I know, let's put a fat chick on it. NO one parties like fat chicks!

>Caddle

She's herd worse.

When she heard about her appointment to the position she jumped over the moon with excitement.

Give it a year and it will happen. Maybe even sooner.

Wont go far in London.

WORK IS LESS THAN 3 DAYS THAT GOOD JIG FOR THAT SALARY

I DONT THINK I HAVE EVER SEEN A MORE PUNCHABLE FACE IN MY LIFETIME

London independence when?

Fucking hell! Is she even allowed in London? Hamplanet alert!

For all is flaws London had a certain standard. Good night clubs would not allowed ugly heffers in! Hambeasts like these were kicked into the gutter where they belong. What is Sadiq Khan trying to do?

say what you like about 'im, but Uncle Sadiq is obviously not a man afraid of cliche. This is one of the few BS 'vacancies' where you actually do need someone capable who maybe knows wtf they are doing, otherwise, by the time the Polis and Auntie May are done with 'shut em down, & lock em up', be literally fuck all (clubs/nightbars/etc) left.

But, no, what do we get? A wnadering lesbian hamplanet constellation of actionable minoritisms. Must have ticked all the right boxes, as in, every fucking one of them. You just know, shes a useless POS fucking nightmare - Murica, come get this beast of yours back, forthwith.

it looks like they have a hot food buffet in front of the stage id go there

>mayor of london Sadiq Khan
>mayor of london
>sadiq khan
>london
>sadiq

Good god brits get your shit together.

I want to be duke of around three-thirty when you want to take a nap but dinners in a couple hours so you might as well stay awake

You cannot step into the matrix any further than 4chans fucking metasphere of finding 400 pound Jewish social hackers holy shit this shit makes me believe in kek.

>Amy Cattle

Her idea of a good nightlife is getting artificially inseminated :^)

I mean technically soros but he's still alive the dirty lizard

When and how is England going to uncuck London? I can barely stand it and I've never even been to Britain.

We won't. It's essentially the country's cuckold and leftist home-base. They all gather there like maggots on a corpse. That way, when the revolution comes, we'll know where to drop the bombs.

Its not hard senpai

night czar?

They forgot a few chins n that cartoon...

gruik gruik gruik

What would a fat woman know about night life?

She should be Londons cat czar.