White countries wouldn't be as powerful as they are now without the use of non-white slave labour. Sure...

White countries wouldn't be as powerful as they are now without the use of non-white slave labour. Sure, other countries use slavery, but they use their own people, whites take advantage of coloured people. Whites don't deserve what they stole from blacks, middle easterners, and asians.

Apologize white boi.

Im sorry you are black.

he looks rather short judging from the proportion of his limbs.

still most white guys i see are short as fuck and im asian

>but they use their own people

Factually incorrect.

Stole? Slavers just bought niggers from another niggers who captured them.

Der Leafen

Then why do you need the white man's help?

Checkmate

/thread

also
African kings used to brag about the joys of defeating an enemy so thouroughly that they could be trusted alone with his children.

whahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhahahahahwhahwhahwahwahwahwahwahwawhawhah.

> White countries wouldn't be as powerful as they are now without the use of non-white slave labour.
Ok, all kinds of niggers can fuck off and let us sink in our demise.

Who gives a fuck? We used your nigger asses for labour and now were powerful as fuck. We conquered your race and the world. Now fuck off nigger shill.

>Apologize white boi.
I'm so incredibly SORRY for everything that my ancestors did to you oh great noble African man. My family have done everything they can by giving away 600€ every month to community venters and religious centers in our ghettos.

I'm deeply ashamed to live in such a racist country and ashamed of being a white man. I cannot believe the damage I have indirectly caused by being alive, I'm sorry on behalf of all white men.

I hope we can come to terms in a near future. I will fight for your continued existence until my debt is paid!

Because of racism, checkmate troll

>WAHHHH
thats you

Arabs used more African Slaves then white people. so fuck off.

Humancountries wouldn't be as powerful as they are now without the use of non-human machine labour. Sure, other planets use machinery, but they use their own people, humans take advantage of metal people. Humans don't deserve what they stole from tractors, backhoes, and cranes.

Apologize flesh boi.

Portugal would be MORE powerful if we hadn't use slaves. We kept none of our riches from that time anyway, and we would be more powerful because we wouldn't spending money on scholarships and benefits for brazilians.

everything and more that white countries gained from slavery was lost when we fought to end slavery in our countries and in others, without us there would still be wide spread slavery, you are welcome

also its arabs who have practices most slavery over the history of human kind and not only on their own but mostly africans

and in practice its still arabs (saudis and qatarians) who still have slavery in use just hidden behind a fake yet forced labour contracts

>chinese use slavery
>fine
>arabs use slavery
>fine
>niggers use slavery
>fine
>whites use slavery
>OYYY VEYYY

leftism in a nutshell

>White countries wouldn't be as powerful as they are now without the use of non-white slave labour

>Napoleonian France
Law forbidding the niggers to go in France
Law forbidding any race mixing
We nearly conquered the entire Europe when we BTFO the niggers, really make you think

I didn't know the nordics had slaves. Dumb niggers, go back to somalia.

Haha

IGNORE THESE KINDS OF THREADS.

gtfo my country you chink.

I know what your problem, froggie. Instead of going east in 1812, you'd better free Europe from turks. May be, nowadays maps would be different.

The whole "only whites can be racist" meme was never about atoning for some past original sin. Whites are the first race who actually stopped slavery in all parts of their territory. It's still practiced to this day in parts of the Middle East, Africa, and Asia.

The reason "only whites can be racist" has so much energy behind it is and always has been due to pure envy. They subconsciously know they are shit tier by comparison, so they want whites to get down on their knees and cuck themselves SO HARD to the point that they have a chance to not feel this way anymore. That, or physically remove whites from this world via breeding or mass slaughter.

If you have any doubt as to the truth of this, imagine if any other group found a way to create some sort of ethnostate and managed to actually defend it by acquiring nukes, sort of like Israel. Nobody much gives a fuck. If blacks, Asians, Hispanic, if any of them were to do the same thing, there would not be this drive to make them change.

If on the other hand, a group of white people managed to do this in order to live in something resembling 1950s America but pure white, everyone knows the blacks, the SJWs, the Juden, etc would be so assblasted by it that they'd probably try to engage nuclear war on them even if it meant risking getting nuked themselves. It's about envy.

the reason why the US abolished slavery is that southern states who practiced it were underdeveloped i.e. you're wrong