Opinions on Joe Rogan? Personally can't stand him, he seems like a huge dick...

Opinions on Joe Rogan? Personally can't stand him, he seems like a huge dick. And somehow he's the most "redpilled" a mainstream comedian can get away with being.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXkYOUR
youtube.com/watch?v=271gbSxVrNk
youtu.be/O5Cqc6Beqm8?t=45
youtube.com/watch?v=Orj55fo1u9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DUDE WHAT IF LIKE

He's a pothead that could beat the shit out of anyone and unlike Sup Forumsacks he is successful and has kids.

He also redpills normies with his podcast by bringing on conservatives.

He's also friends with Alex Jones.

I like Joe.

joe is ok

Bill burr is the most redpilled a comic can get

lolwat

He is more open minded than most but is cucked by Adam Carolla's thick yet non-jewish hair

DUDE WEED LMAO

THIS IS YOUR THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

- ALPHA BRAIN
- SHROOMTECH
- KRILL & MCT OIL
- PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXkYOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES
FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

- Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

- Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

A retard that is somehow smart enough to make money of people dumber than him.

Annoying voice, annoying accent and style.

>Married to a black chick
>Bruins fan

I like his podcast when he brings on interesting people like hard scientists, historians and politicians, but his stand up is dogshit, and in the end, he's a lowbrow guy.

Let's be honest, Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck about race mixing, it is just a meme. I guarantee every one of you has fapped to a black chick before don't even fucking lie.

Rogan is fine in my book. He is a bit of a simpleton when it comes to more complex issues, but at least he is red pilled on things like drugs and actually listens to other people's perspective on things. If you look at his interview with Milo for example, I usually like Milo but I think he was seriously fucked up in that interview because he was coming up with some really incoherent arguments and failing to make his points seem reasonable when challenged, yet Rogan remained respectful and tried to understand where he was coming from. There isn't many personalities as popular as Rogan who is willing to give everyone a fair shake so you have to give him credit for that.

Fuck. Off.

You're on coke right now, aren't you

>he seems like a huge dick

lolwut? He seems like one of the nicest guys around.

I like how he is becoming more redpilled and inviting better and better guests on. Not just 'comedians' and braindead UFC thugs.

His comedy is above average for sure but not Stanhope/Burr levels of funny.

yeah, but it was while i was thinking about chaining her up against her will after riding around on a saddle on her. it wasn't because i was attracted to her

Decently smart/redpilled most of the time, but really full of himself and not funny.

He's okay, he's a little too hippy dippy with the drugs shit and those fucking sensory deprivation tanks are just bathtubs in dark rooms.

Patrice O'Neal

yeah but i would never marry a black woman what are you out of your fucking mind?

>There isn't many personalities as popular as Rogan who is willing to give everyone a fair shake so you have to give him credit for that.
I don't know about that. You can't shit on your guests when it's a 2+ hour podcast, even if you think they've completely lost it. Like when he had John Anthony West on lately, he was giving him weird looks the whole episode.

he told it like it is youtube.com/watch?v=271gbSxVrNk
funny as fuck too

>but really full of himself and not funny
100% true.

Alpha brain vs. Brain force

choose your snake oil

Dana Carvey's new standup was really good

Lol once i fucked one. Jungle fever

controlled opposition

He decided to drop the jews and go completely independent. I admire him for that even though he's a little too california for me now a days.

Intellectually open and honest for the most part but he has obviously been misguided by the libtards he hangs out with.

People seem to have the idea that he thinks he's a genius but I've never really gotten that from him; he takes the piss out of his intellect all the time when it comes to more complex issues he doesn't understand.

People also seem to think that everything he says is his own opinion when, in actual fact, many times he's just playing devil's advocate so that the podcast doesn't turn stale.

Bill Burr: married a negro
Supports muslim immigration
Supports Hillary and will vote for her

I think hes just a pussy in a tap out shirt. Can he be funny? yeah, but he tries to hard to say '' hey look at me! LOOK how smart I am'' Fuckin ruins it. Fuck him. Hes like that guy you went to school with that never been in a fight in his life yet hes a fuckin expert on it.. If you were to punch him in the face he wouldnt know what to do.

He is ok

His guests on his podcasts are usually more interesting than him (as they should be) but him and Joey Diaz are great to listen to.

however he can get repetitive with the joe rogan bingo so its best to take him in small doses, like a good joint. lol weed lamo dude bruh.

this is what i look for every time

this frfr

>I know nothing about Joe Rogan: the post.

He has said over and over he will never vote Clinton bud

His new comedy special kinda sucks.

he has pedigree, because he worked with sacred cow productions, the brainchild of bill hicks and kevin booth. doug stanhope was another affiliate who i'd say is a bit better than rogan, and not as much of a sellout, but i think less successful and probably less happy.

I thought the DUDE WEED LMAO thing was just a meme but i just saw the Triggered standup and i swear atleast the first 15 minutes are Joe literally talking about weed and getting high. IT got so old so fast i didnt even make it past that.

On his podcasts he sometimes has pretty interesting guests and asks decent questions but HOLY SHIT his standup made me want to watch amy schumer talk about her vagina

My point is most people as successful as Rogan have never changing viewpoints on most subjects, and when interviewing someone with differing opinions they will act like smug assholes and try to make themselves look smarter to their audience. Joe is different in that he is actually sincere in his questioning and tries to understand their perspective, no matter how wacky or how much he disagrees.

>Aussie thinking his blacks are the same thing
Please tell me you meant when you were on travel in the states or something

Nah. Maybe 10 years ago but ole Billy Red face swallowed the blue pill when he married a feminist nigger.

He has interesting people on, then proceeds to find something about them to be incredulous about ("You're a Christian?? REALLY? You REALLY believe that stuff?!? I just can't believe that you really BELIEVE..."), upon which the guest becomes uncomfortable and the interview turns to shit.

He's an asshole.

I just know him from UFC and that is it. I like UFC and I think he is an alright caster. I also like his interviews on youtube with fighters.

If he is red pilled as well I might actually watch some of his shit.

that guy's deadpilled

youtu.be/O5Cqc6Beqm8?t=45

This is what I think about Joe Rogan.

His standup isn't great but his podcasts are good and he's a good MMA commentator. Knows his shit, respects his guests, and has mostly redpill views

Stanhope is not funny. I don't get why everyone acts like he's some sort of comedic genius. The guy's act is basically him reminding everyone that he's a fuck up and an alcoholic.

feel like the people who listen to his standup are more about the weeed lmao bs and he has to make them laugh quick

his podcasts can go on for ages and i think that he is more himself despite being ignorant af about some things, he offers dope guests and neat things to listen to and thus is more chill, and in that, people who are more invested in him with a braincell seek him out.

Yeah and his fans suck too. Keep suckin his dick faggot.

KILL JOE ROGAN

He panders to fuck-bois.

I realized Trump would win the election while watching Joe's new special on Netflix.

He had a joke that began with "I hope Hillary is our next president". He paused after that line expecting a reaction from the crowd. But there was nothing. Silence. A theatre full of 1000s of people and not a single one supporting Clinton. And Rogan's fans would be the exact dude weed liberals you would expect to support Clinton.

Don't bother watching it btw. He's a terrible comedian.

He definitely is red pill but probably has to compromise a bit given his lifestyle in the spotlight. Bottom line is that most "artists" (artists, musicians, authors, actors, comedians, etc.) are extremely liberal, because liberalism is generally the side that best supports creative artists, so for Rogan it's probably difficult when a good number of people he interacts with on a regular basis are ultra-left, he can't say anything too outlandish or it could hurt his career (maybe not so much anymore, but was likely the case at some points)

He's also a jock who tries to be intellectual, he seems to enjoy deep/philosophical conversation but can only go as deep as an average intellectual can go, as in he's not a genius, his depth only goes so far but he tries to push it beyond that, often rattling on about something and then losing his thought or point in the process.

Overall I don't mind him though, any comedian or performer who comes across as at least somewhat red pilled and right wing is usually alright in my books.

I'm also a big MMA fan so I enjoy his enthusiasm when he commentates UFC events or talks about MMA on his podcast.

Plus I learned about Dan Carlin through JRE

Jessie Ventura episode was one of my favorites

I have also accepted Trump was never not going to win.

I looked into it and you are correct. My mistake. He really triggered me with the muslim support though so I haven't been paying much attention to him since.

He's an unfunny manlet who spouts common knowledge shit like he's privy to "underground" info that no one else has. He takes drugs and instead if "hey, these drugs affect my mind" he says shit like " i took natures medicine and i communed with ancient alien gods through my third eye and it was real". He also frequently chugs his own piss

he is a NU BRO

This isn't true though.

Burr is redpilled in the way an old man is.

He's doing goid work. Watched his comedy special last night and laughed my ass off.

This. Like i said.Hes a fuckin pussy in a tap out shirt .

That was one of the first JREs I listened to all the way through in one sitting on a while. Great stuff.

Nick Dipaulo is the best conservative comedian. If you count radio guys, Adam Carolla and Anthony Cumia.

Blue-pilled faggot who talks over guests and pretends he's an expert because he read something on Wikipedia.

That is true, he doesn't just awkwardly attempt to gloss things over and change the subject.

Manlet cuck that seems cool when you're 14

He's really not as bad as you faggots make him out to be.

He's panders to his guests but its mostly light

He's not smart but not 100% lacking self-awareness about it

He has interesting guests on at times and his podcast overall is a great to listen to at work

same

Burr is a Hillary-voting faggot.

If you want redpilled comedian patrice o'neal delayed his career because he wouldn't tap dance for the jew

He's just a dude. I'd kick it with joe on the regular. He fits in pol calm down.

Patrice bought into the dindu philosophy and blamed whites for everything.

>And somehow he's the most "redpilled" a mainstream comedian can get away with being.
you never listened to Denis Leary.

youtube.com/watch?v=Orj55fo1u9I

All the "red-pilled" comedians are just libertarian cunts and controlled opposition.

aj blazing in that video? im surprised for some reason

Well he's a legit BJJ black belt and jacked, so he'd definitely fuck most guys up even if he's a manlet. I wouldn't call him a pussy, in all fairness.

Alex Jones is the most red pilled comedian.

That was Joe, Alex is a straight edge Jesus dude

Threadly reminder that Patrice O' Neal was the most redpilled comedian there was and ever will ever be

No, see

Those are not comparable and you know it.

>That was Joe, Alex is a straight edge Jesus dude

0:37, 1:36 Alex smoking. whats going on?

he'd choke you out in 5 seconds

Go away, Joe.

wow 100% redpilled god damn

All his specials kinda suck

Obviously cigs

What am I reading?

All this and more. I genuinely like Joe and his circle of friends. They are awesome, funny and seem like good people.

This is my issue with him. His standup specials are all just "haha MILLENNIALS AND THEIR SAFE SPACES AM I RIGHT LIBERALS?" Maybe I'll give his podcast a chance.

he's a bit of a knuckle head but he tries. he puts an effort into reading and learning things. that's all you can ask of someone really.

Yeah I remember when I was really into Bill Hicks, when I was like 15.

I can't really stand listening to him anymore.

>Obviously cigs

straught edge my ass

People often mistake Joe Rogan as an interesting person when in reality, he has interesting guests, giving you the illusion that he is the one that is interesting.

>DUDE DMT
>ISOLATION TANK DUDE LMAO