Oldfag here

Oldfag here.

How did Sup Forums go from pedo-haven constantly monitored and baited by the fbi in 2006 to becoming best friends with the fbi, with zero tolerance for CP and pedophilia in 2016?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gamecatt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reddit infestation

The degenerates looked for a new seedy hangout.

when your population increases by a factor of 10, there's almost no chance the newcomers are going to be the same ideologues as the oldfags. Same thing happened with bitcoin.

loli is NOT pedo

You have fallen on the wrong board. This used to be /news/ and was never a safehaven for kiddie fiddlers

Kill yourself pedo scum

Ppl grow up

its not the bush era anymore

>Oldfag here.
>How did Sup Forums go from pedo-haven constantly monitored and baited by the fbi in 2006 to becoming best friends with the fbi, with zero tolerance for CP and pedophilia in 2016?

The pedo threads are a select few spammers, not the general userbase of Sup Forums. We have always been a dormant threat to establishment. It just takes the right conditions to get the fire started and next thing you know everything and everyone comes together to burn what needs burning.

Don't give CTR any bright ideas...

Because fuck your degenerate shit.
That's why.

constant moderation pushed the pedo-haven to other image boards and deeper into the internet. Sup Forums is normie country now.

the times, they are a changin

Sup Forums isn't the super sekrit club any more. It's filled with normies even though super-normies are still scared of it.

You clearly aren't a oldfag. 2006 Sup Forums was a bunch of fucking weeaboos and the website didn't pick up steam and notoriety until late 2007. Nobody was ever okay with pedo shit, it was just some fucking Sup Forums tier garbage people posted to incite reactions. There was always zero tolerance for that shit.

>Sup Forums is one demographic
Sup Forums is probably still like that, I don't know because I wouldn't touch that cesspool with a 10 ft pole

This used to be /new/ and then before that it was /n/ also you don't seem to remember chemfag or Investment Banker.

If they call out government for child stuff and it goes public either the government makes it okay to save themselves or they get arrested its a win/win

Too many newfags spreading their newfag cancer.

Libre died
Everything is lost
I'm only waiting for a nuclear holocaust

by the power of kek and dubs all pedophiles left here will be exterminated.

when we got vanned

Been here since late 2005/early 2006. It was never considered a haven, the only people that thought that was (((law enforcement))) with too much time on his hands. The biggest contributor to the whole cliche was always Snacks and thats why he had to go. Sup Forums was always against popular opinion and like another user said awhile ago, you know the world is fucked up when family values and acting like a decent human being is considered edgy and politically incorrect.

>Confused pol with B

>The pedo threads are a select few spammers, not the general userbase of Sup Forums.
This. It was a joke about how dipshits kept posting that stuff here. Back in the Wild West days it existed, sure, but it was a fraction of a fraction of the userbase, and eventually the jokes got old and they were chased off to other realms.

praise

When will Zunechan ever come back?

>He thinks /news/ liked kid diddlers

Always have hated you scum, always will

Occam's Razor: The political elite was starting to get caught in the Sup Forums pedo honeypot.

Because the NEETs posting cheese pizza pictures on Sup Forums are harmless, whereas suspicious elites that practice occultism and apparently mass-molest kids is a genuinely stomach-turning scenario.

We grew up.

Remember how we always say you'll get redpilled no matter what on Sup Forums? How many agents do you think were assigned here over the years who are now in senior positions?

Whatever happened to that Asian penis guy?

>implying 2d constitutes real pedophilia

We never approved rape, murder, and cannibalism, btw.

They like to pretend to be antiestablishment edge lords while simultaneously sucking the dick of the establishment. Why do you think so many of them worship that faggot milo? He's the living embodiment of their beliefs and fantasiss

Has been 10 years. It feels like that happened last night. Fucking shoot me.

because its edgy to be the goods guys

This. That shit is naturally repugnant.

We could be the very reason this is all going down. The PTB will regret ever trying to spy on and intimidate us.

The NEET Jew rises!

A businessman's tweets made us chuckle

You don't want her back.

Are you proud of what a good little feminist you are?
>>implying 2d constitutes real pedophilia
It does, if you're honest with yourself.

we evolved. we control the FBI and the deepweb. We actually worked while you were out of your basement. Report back as a foot soldier now ex-Oldfag. the chain of command changed.

Because ur a nigger

Because of newfags.

We're not particularly aligned. If the alphabets want to do something right for a change, there's no reason why we wouldn't embrace that.

Sup Forums is a board of love and peace

Also there's literally nothing wrong with JB when you're the same age as the JB. Old sick pedo freaks have always been a popular target.

Go iväg you're tarded.

>we

>implying pedo shit isn't cancer

>zero tolerance
spend a day on Sup Forums, between the lolis, shota, an no rules kik threads you'll see the pedos still have a small hold

[spoiler] give links [/spoiler]

I remember reading that there was a large group in the FBI who believed Hillary was the antichrist. I guarantee a lot of them come here or have in the past.

>spend a day on Sup Forums
No thanks.
Worse than Facebook at this point.

Sup Forums is always the outsider. The Feds are not outside.

reddit took over
oldfags are at 2*Sup Forums

Left Sup Forums half a year ago. That place is cancerous as fuck

>when Putin drops so many bombs you start to forget the highlights

FBI agents who hang out here become redpilled.

>tfw you shitpost so hard it changes the course of history forever

Fuck no, I left that shithole time ago.
No Hotwheels, no peace.

Why don't you ask her?
twitter.com/gamecatt

I switched to maining Sup Forums at the start of this election cycle, after 8 years

I remember Sup Forums being vaguely leftish (though, more libertarian i guess), and not really racist, i mean, people said nigger or whatever, but that was because the COULD.

These days it feels more like theres some genuine hatred and intent behind the "lol nigger" comments which is a little uncomfortable.

When Sup Forums first got started we kept getting people coming over from Newgrounds. We called them newfags. People who have been here a long time know this and know that newfag doesn't mean you are new to the site so we never use the term oldfag.

The Oval office?

Because Generation Z is moral

>pedo-haven constantly monitored and baited by the fbi in 2006

This was a meme. You may be an oldfag, but you're also heavily autistic.

THIS, there's absolutely nothing on earth that humanity hates more than good people

Because we were so fucking awesome that a horde of edgy teenagers came to us and infested the chan about 3 or 4 years ago. Mostly because of "famous" youtubers talking about the accomplishments of our heros.

It's still sick.

Newfags. moot wanted so bad to be Facebook, made shitty normie boards and let them ejaculate all over the site.

Stormfag holdovers.

Because our autism got weaponized.

Do you think FBI has enough manpower to plow through all of the Clinton emails? but we do.

Fuck off pedo scum

project cuckology brought all the moralfags and normalfags in

Tom Cruise did nothing wrong

Librechan

Jesus saved us

Unfortunately, she recently died in a tragic train explosion while on her way to camp.

Cause and effect. Back in the day, before SJWs went mainstream and were considered mentally ill, we didn't have too many problems. Then, when the globalists activated their blatantly obvious anti-men, anti-white, anti-borders ops and weaponized the niggers and mentally ill, we rose up as the counter operation. In a perfect world without SJWs, niggers, jews, and globalists, there would be no need for Sup Forums to exist.

We do have federal agents who monitor the site. Imagine having to explain the various memes to crusty old government bureaucrats.

WRONG

loli is good and pure

Good lord, now that's what I call footpussy.

Oh by the way
What a opportunist bitch

Colgate pls

Good one

Keep telling yourself that.

Well, it's obvious - moot is a jew, therefore degenerate people were welcome here.
Since Sup Forums is owned by honorary Aryan hiroshima, there's no place for degeneracy here.

This man gets it. I'm embarrassed that Sup Forums is on the same site.

Is true that cracky became a hardcore feminist??

I was 15 when I first came on Sup Forums and I'm 25 now. My values have changed. I used to think the pedo was funny and I also used to think Sup Forums was funny. Times have changed. Sup Forums is worse than reddit and pedos gotta go.

>there's literally nothing wrong with JB when you're the same age as the JB
Yes, there is, that's rape. Sex with little girls is only okay within marriage.

the normie fags heard aboot it from das news jews and flooded in. and nobdy likes cheese pizza faggot, kys

>but it was a fraction of a fraction of the userbase
niggers don't seem to understand that that was a goon faction using 4chans lax moderation and accountless feature to organize CP spreads. saying Sup Forums is for pedos is like saying Sup Forums is for CTR

>ban assault autism

when the tism is cured they'll say, "you don't need autism", and then they'll take it from you.

There's nothing 'harmless' about cheese pizza in ANY form.

Nobody said anything about statutory rape here, you sicko.

Btw
I'm 100% sure that the ATF lurk /k/

Meme magic

As far as ties to the FBI, it happened right around the Boston Marathon bombing. You're all worker bees and don't even know it.

That's all I'll say.