Out of curiosity, how seriously is Darkseid taken...

Out of curiosity, how seriously is Darkseid taken? I'm aware there was a time where he was known as "Jobberseid" & mocked but I hear he regained respect in Final Crisis & got an upgrade in New 52.

>upgrade in New 52.
Downgrade. He became the first big thing for the JL to punch

Well that smarts. Did he at least go down with a fight? I heard he went toe to toe with the Anti Monitor for a while.

the darkseid in new 52 is not the same as darkseid from final crisis

the new 52 one was awful and very quickly lost to some weird version of the antimonitor

I can't believe Tom King's Mister Miracle wants us to take Darkseid seriously now that he's currently stuck in infant mode.

He turned into a moody tween at the end of a recent WW issue

He'll be an adult and breaking wills again in no time. The real problem is Grail sticking around

New 52 attempted to go with Final Crisis' concept of "One True Darkseid throughout the multiverse", but it quickly messed up by making him lose in his first appearance and even the next following ones. He basically only won against Earth-2 heroes.

So, they quickly stepped back on it, and Morrison explained away joberseid as just a fragment of the true Darkseid that thinks he's the real deal, while the real one is still recovering from Final Crisis.

They didn't really beat him, just push him back to Apokolips
Darseid really jobbed hard during Darkseid War against Anti-Monitor

Well it helps that it's pretty clear that nothing that's happening in Mister Miracle is actually real. Wouldn't be surprised if wind up never actually seeing Darkseid at all.

Darkseid Is.

No matter how he looks, his face is that in which your nightmares and deepest evil are reflected.

I only saw the issue with the preteen Darkseid.

I'd rather take a hallucination of Darkseid seriously than any of the shit Johns did with the character.

Babyseid is goofy and all, but Johns writing the New Gods was a fucking mistake as a whole.

What's even the deal with her?
I thought she was going to raise him to be a good guy or something, why the evil Seid again?
What even happened?

I have the feeling she won't get killed off or disappear for good.
If someone could write at least a good story with her instead making her a full evil edgy mary-sue. Give her some charactertraits and another haircut.

what the fuck am i looking at? why is bat man holding baby darkseid

>he doesn't know about the new robin

How and why is Darkseid a baby now?

you best be joking, crazy shit DC pulls you never know.

Anti-Monitor killed him with a beam made out of the Anti-life Equation(because that's how that works, I guess), then Earth-2 Wonder Woman gave birth to him.

>killed Darkseid so hard he came out of Wonder Woman's vagina
I don't have a reaction pic for this.

Allow me

This is a job for some ABSTRACT confusion

It was Earth-3 Superwoman not Earth-2 Wonder Woman

Oh, whoops. That's right, my bad.

Read Darkseid war then read Metal

>telling someone read darkseid war
What kind of sick fuck are you?

the sickest ever

What about that time he killed countless Supermen from the Multiverse?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bring back the fucking baby!

baby will be back after he loses his power to Jason Wonder Woman's twin brother

Anti-Monitor killed him
his god juice went into the Justice League
Superwoman had a baby that can steal powers, including god juice
Darkseid's daughter used the baby to absorb the god juice from the Justice League
the baby became Darkseid

He's too evil and she has daddy issues.

>Out of curiosity, how seriously is Darkseid taken?

About this seriously

>why is bat man holding baby darkseid

he kidnapped him so that baby darkseid can zap him back in time again and let Batman escape the bat-demon from beyond reality that’s been chasing him ever since darkseid zapped him back into the past the first time. and darkseid is a baby because he was reincarnated into the infant son of Earth-3’s Luthor or someone.

simple, really

In one day this Robin can ERASE all the scum of Gotham..