TOP FUCKING KEK HAHAHAHAH

GOING TO THE SATANIST'S WEBSITE REDIRECTS YOU TO A DONATION PAGE AHAHAHH THEY ARE GETTING SO DESPERATE

THE SATANIST HAS RESORTED TO BEGGING
>THE SATANIST HAS RESORTED TO BEGGING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CBrWNbjw3RA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Needy Gud

LANDSLIDE INCOMING

So does Trump's, that is normal, chill out.

At this point why would she be so greedy asking this hard for donations?

Hillary confirmed for 100% of the Satanic vote.

She's hoping to buy a kid to sacrifice for the final push.

Whats this about Satanists? Somebody fill me in please, I haven't been paying attention it seems.

loser.com

>Micheal Jackson

so does Trump's, OP

gapplearena 1v1

MINE CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFT

DEFINITELY, JUST LOOK AT TRUMP NOT EVEN HAVING A QUARTER OF THE VOTES
HILLARY WINNING BY 700K VOTES, TRUMP BARELY AT 300K WHILE HILLARY FAR PAST 1.5 MIL

An avant garde artist who makes satanic and grotesque sent an email to podesta inviting him to creepy art.

We don't know if podesta went there or not. regardless of that, its just satanic-themed avant garde art, not legit cult satanism

this why would she need money just a few days before election day?

What exactly am I winning? Is this an investment or a mini-pay to play type deal?

Someone posted a thread earlier in the day of a US state going red, and they then posted a link to the smooth criminal song by MJ (ironic, I know). It's actually a pretty cool song.

youtube.com/watch?v=CBrWNbjw3RA

An avant garde artist who makes satanic and grotesque art sent an email to podesta inviting him to see creepy art.

We don't know if podesta went there or not. regardless of that, its just satanic-themed avant garde art, not legit cult satanism

Hillary begins with the same letter as hell...

Woke as fuck right now

Tony Podesta, John Podesta's older brother, invited him to a "Spirit Cooking," with a performance artist.

The "Spirit Cooking" involves a weird ritual where you dump pigs blood all over and write creepy things on the wall. It's a modern art piece, and Tony Podesta is into edgy modern art in particular.

A bit overblown, but still weird.

He's just trying to appeal to Bernie voters

>((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((israel))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Why Ubuntu?

The office program is shit and the few games that run on it crash all the time

Except she said herself the setting defines the intention--in private it is no longer art but directed towards a specific goal.
The pictures the Podesta's have an art fetish for.
Lady GaGa with the ashen black man and with a spoonful from a red bathtub.
Marina paid 10k for a vague service.
Hillary and Huma corresponding and meeting with Marina.

Not overblown.

Hillary is High Priestess in some weird pedo cannibal coven that worships a trinity of Molech, Minerva and Bapbomet.

One of Guccifers pointed it out, btw. Can't remember which.

Because I don't want the world to see me because I don't think that they'd understand but when everything's meant to be broken I just want you to know who I am.

Receives 1 million dollars from Qatar illegaly

STILL wants you to give them 5$

smells like jew

Good meme Ahmed. Here are some of the many reasons I have chosen Ubuntu over windows:
- Stuff is free and open source. Every program that is on windows has a free and open source linux alternative.
- Virus protection. There are almost no viruses for linux, and there most likely never will be.
- Ubuntu itself is open source. The problem with microjew is that I don't know if they will push out an update for windows that will steal data etc. They already spy on you soo much in win10. There is even talk of FBI backdoors in windows.
- Games and shit work. Here is a list of games I play at least once a week: CSGO, Minecraft (I hack on servers, the tab in my OP is a minecraft server (badlion.net)), Postal 2 (been playing this recently), TF2 and Euro Truck simulator 2. Performance is not an issue btw, and I can't ever remember having a game crash especially because I am on linux (wtf are u on about, games are native to linux)
- Wine. Wine can run windows programs really nicely, I can use cheat engine and IDA pro seamlessly on wine, without having to worry about backdoors, worms and viruses.

CHECKED

She said herself if its happening in a private residence its not art though

nice get, me.

The thing I love most this election, is that the entire time she has been telling herself and others, "its my turn". She has worked her entire life to have 'her turn'. She waited for Bill, she worked night and day for the global elites. This is her great life's work, the chance for that golden prize of having 'her turn'. And then Trump came and tore it all down, and she will never be able to run for president again.

On election day, the unbearable reality is going to dawn on her, that she will never have her turn.

dafuq u saying? i'm in the top ten on the leaderboards for this ladder

>Stuff is free and open source. Every program that is on windows has a free and open source linux alternative.
Libreoffice is very wonky sometimes, it's just much less reliable than MS Office. The same is true for many of the free applications.
> Virus protection. There are almost no viruses for linux, and there most likely never will be.
Just get a good antivirus and use common sense to avoid virus websites
>Ubuntu itself is open source. The problem with microjew is that I don't know if they will push out an update for windows that will steal data etc. They already spy on you soo much in win10. There is even talk of FBI backdoors in windows.
Well I don't have a webcam and I don't do illegal stuff so I don't care. These people are spying on you anyways and if they aren't, they would if they wanted to
>Games and shit work. Here is a list of games I play at least once a week: CSGO, Minecraft (I hack on servers, the tab in my OP is a minecraft server (badlion.net)), Postal 2 (been playing this recently), TF2 and Euro Truck simulator 2. Performance is not an issue btw, and I can't ever remember having a game crash especially because I am on linux (wtf are u on about, games are native to linux)
I had Ubuntu on my laptop until early this year and ETS 2 crashed very frequently. Also there are a lot of games that just don't work on Linux or require big effort to get them running, FIFA or League for example
>Wine. Wine can run windows programs really nicely, I can use cheat engine and IDA pro seamlessly on wine, without having to worry about backdoors, worms and viruses.
Wine is good but it can't run everything. I have to tell you I really don't like windows and I like Linux for the customization ability and the system centralization which makes it very easy to administrate it but as someone who does work related stuff on their pc and also enjoys AAA games sometimes, I just have to choose windows over Linux.

It's just a question of priorities I guess

enjoy giving microsoft your shekels my goy while i live the high life with free software

i almost forgot: you are running truck sim on a LAPTOP. stop right there. dont ever game on laptops my goy.

It's an ACER aspire nitro black edition with top tier graphics and 8gb ram m8

As someone who travels a lot I can't transport my tower with me all the time

Yup. Shit in this world has been proven crazy all along.

goy, ram means nothing. Honestly, 4gb is more than enough for most games given you close other applications. laptops hardware also throttles a lot to save power and to stop overheating etc meaning inferior performance

>its just satanic-themed avant garde art, not legit cult satanism

Not in her opinion.

Just plug the fucking charge cable in and power mgmt won't fuck your system.

You disgust me.

>ram means nothing

Especially as a minecraft player you should know better. I also have power cable plugged in all the time when I'm gaming so the performance is still very good

I've never once accidentally cut a finger there and I've had stitches more times than I can remember.