How do you feel about the current soft reboot in the Sonichu comics, Sup Forums?

How do you feel about the current soft reboot in the Sonichu comics, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_mlyEtzax8
youtu.be/85OnCfAG4RI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sonichu will never reboot since Chris believes that every time a cartoon is rebooted, the original character's memory is wiped from existence and replaced with the new version. I should clarify that he also believes that all cartoon characters live together in another universe (like Roger Rabbit's Toontown).

Remember when Chris hated the homos and the niggos?

>soft reboot
Well it's not like he can get hard any more

what's going on in sonichus eyes-
He probably still does, he's that much of a hypocrite.

Chris was the one who said issue #15 would be a "retelling" of issue #0 and drew the cover on the right as a preview.

Granted, he's still got issues 13 (or "12.9" as he's calling it) and 14 to get through before that, so he might change his mind when he gets to 15 in like five years.

He's right.

It's hardly a reboot of any kind, Chris would never do that when he believes the characters are actually real off in their own little dimension.

It's not even 12.9, it's 12-9. Chris can't into decimals.

im getting all these crazy damn calls, whatre you doin

I have to admit that art in the reboot is actually an improvement. For one, Sonichu isn't doing that weird goose-stepping anymore.

>who said issue #15 would be a "retelling" of issue #0 and drew the cover on the right as a preview.
It's just the cover, i think it's more likely that Chris will fill it with interludes from the perspective of current Female Chris commenting on past events than actually try to alter the past.

He's not wrong

Sonichu has always been a reflection of Chris' life at the time. The fact that he's soft-rebooting so that he was always "Christine" speaks a lot about his current mental state. The fact that his artistic ability hasn't improved an iota in almost a decade is just an example of who Chris is as a person.

Has anyone attempted to do a project to remaster Sonichu comics but with good art?

While we're talking about Chris, what did you guys think of the Jessica Quinn Saga? Best Saga during the Tomgirl-Era so far? Or did you see the ending coming a mile away?

He still hates gay -men- and blacks. Lesbians are okay though.

That would either be shitty or fucking amazing

I just crawled out of bed, depressed that I haven't been able to find a job in a few years and feeling like I might as well kill myself.

This reminded me I am not CWC. I can make it through another day.

Huh, he improved.

Marvel has gone too far this time!

Someone redid the first issue.

The ending was a shitty mess and it's currently as though nothing even happened. There were a few good videos spawned from it but it won't go down in history.

Honestly Chris' own weird, eccentric videos, posts, comics and streams lately have been far more entertaining than rehashed girlfriend saga bullshit.

>Honestly Chris' own weird, eccentric videos, posts, comics and streams lately have been far more entertaining than rehashed girlfriend saga bullshit.
This. The only good that came out of the Quinn Saga was the post-break up videos. It felt like classic Chris was coming back.

I think homophobia started when he was forced to admit he was gay when his PSN got hacked so that people wouldn't think he was actually homosexual as far as I'm aware of.

His password is probably sonichu

Nah, he was always a homophobe. Chris once admitted to trolls that he frequently has intrusive gay thoughts that he tries to tamp down by masturbating to his Britney Spears and Sailor Moon posters. He also believes that homosexuality is contagious. His homophobia isn't a hatred of gay people, it's a legitimate -phobia- of the entire concept of homosexuality.

Unless it's gay women. Then it's totally fine and he encourages it.

Rosechu's Story is a retelling from Rosechu's perspective with good art and actual charactization. I highly recommend it.

>We praise Morrison when he talks about how comics are alive in parallel universes
>We boo Chris-chan when she says the same thing

HOLY KEK

I'M CUTTIN' IT DOWN

Since he already acknowledge up Naitsirhc getting harassed by Chris in the past for being gay, is there any chance that Chris will bright up the fact that he cured homosexuality in the future? Sounds good for another timeline arc. I assume Chris from the gay free timeline will be evil homophobe or some shit

And he still thinks it's okay to dress like a woman?

What the fuck.

Is this more shit where faggots tried to influence the direction of the Chris Chan saga?
Fucking hell, once you fuckers started actively manipulating shit it went downhill super fast.

Chris is Grant Morrison form the most autistic timeline

Well it gave us the Facebook post of Chris being upset that she won't feed him until he expands which was pretty great. For that reason alone I think it was pretty good

How long did it last again? Two weeks?

>Update never

Chris said that some Principle tried t get him to sit on his lap alone in his office in 4th grade which triggered his fear of gays to the point where he would only hang out with girls to prov that he doesn't love boys.

Damn forced female representation in my comics

Didn't the next sonichu issue have fat fetish shit in it or something?

Anybody else been enjoying the new Sonichu pages?

This page alone had me laughing for a good few minutes.

They swapped the main character with a woman!?!
Fuck marvel!

>that genuine improvement in art

It's quite possibly the most boring "saga" of all time.

We'll never get anything as good as Liquid

youtube.com/watch?v=t_mlyEtzax8

Is that sex?

I never understood why he put explicit sex in his children's comic.

Yeah after what a decade?

I remember those days fondly
youtu.be/85OnCfAG4RI

Nothing is safe from the SJW menace; changing races and genders willy nilly in order to push their communist agenda.

Nearly 20 years of drawing sonichu and so little improvement...

>changing race

How awesome would it be for CWC to be trans racial?

It's never gotten farther than the first issue, there's dozens and dozens of pages of Sonichu, it would be a huge undertaking. Maybe if a group of artists each agrees to tackle one issue.

>Well the, uh, truth comes out. I’ve never been autistic, I work forty hours a week to support my parents, this has all been a trick, [camera zooms in on Chris as he points his finger] you have been trolled.

What if it ended there? What would the legacy be?

It would be the single most impressive and well executed hoax in history, considering there's a decent amount of documentation of him being the way he is before he made it big online. Even though he's well known in certain circles online he's still just a drop in the bucket comparatively so it would be even more impressive that he was doing all this for years with little to no payoff besides amassing a small army of people almost as autistic as him chronicling every single facet of his life. It's like a reverse Truman show where he's the only one in on it.
The sad reality is he probably only has a few good years left in him before Barb croaks and he becomes a heavily monitored ward of the state or some fuck freak fan takes him in like people did with Uli and he just sort of fades into obscurity. Fuck talking about this just makes me miss Uli even more. I'd gladly trade Chris's life if it meant we could get Uli back to his former glory.

You know what's really insane about this? Chris Chan is actually proof Morrison isn't a nutter. Morrison believes that when you write yourself into a story you can basically control your own future. Sonichu is full of self fulfilling prophesies.
>I would rather have a painful sex change than be gay.
>I saw into the future and saw that father had long hair.

It was subtle. Probably the softest saga in a while but I love all the subtle feederism mommydom diaper background stuff.

His artistic ability has improved VERY SLIGHTLY, but it's still something you'd expect from a 7 year old, not a 37 year old

>tfw Chris, despite being extremely mentally handicapped, has improved more in the last decade than some actual artists.

Feels weird. It's not like he even improved very much either, it's just sad that this criticism-adverse, lazy, mentally impaired manchild has actually managed to improve where others have failed.

Pretty much. Chris' golden age is pretty much over. I still check the wiki every couple months but it's never as entertaining as it was a few years ago.

Morrison isn't being literal when he says that, he's talking about creative integrity and our perception of characters.

Oh god. I was just thinking about Uli the other day and realized that I haven't heard anything about him recently. What the fuck happened?

Everything went downhill after the Liquid Chris arc

Since Christine abandoned her old name it's about time Liquid Chris return to gloat over being the real Christian Weston Chandler.

>Uli
Who now?

Is this Sonichu becoming aware what comic book he's a character in and being flooded with existential terror?

Not gonna happen. He's living a real shitty life where he has to work 24/7 to support his obese, money spending wife.

why did he legit get with Kacey, anyway

I don't remember the exact details, but he's no longer living in his parent's house and is instead living with some people he met online. He's playing a bunch of Morrowind and he also got over his fear of water and apparently swims a lot now. Last update I remember seeing from him was either late last year or early this year so I have no idea what he's up to now. Not sure where to check for updates. I think he also works at walmart now? He seems to be doing pretty alright. Wish I knew more about his situation. Sadly he seems to have all but abandoned platform masters.
Ulillillia, a semi well known internet personality. I think he was first discovered from an insanely detailed Bubsy 3D video and people found his large body of work which was also as insanely detailed. He's quirky and seems like a pretty mellow guy despite the OCD. I don't know how he appears so calm since I struggle with OCD myself but I guess that's part of the reason I like him.

Damn. Glad he's doing alright, at least. Guy deserves better.

>that list of fears
Wow

Found some more info. A quote explaining some of the events leading up to his moving out:
>Because my family is so against night swimming, and they treat me like a child where I have no freedom to do as I please on my own, I was forced to have to give up on this perfect, dreamlike night swimming opportunity. I cried that night over it and continue crying to this day on occasion because of it, making my case for moving out of ND and away from family even stronger.
He's apparently trying to save up money so he can move to Florida and just swim the rest of his life. I wish he was more well known so he could start a patreon or something and raise funds to achieve his dream since working at walmart is a nightmare. I wish the people who were making the documentary on him would release it already, but apparently they couldn't get any film festival to accept it because it seemed mean spirited and they went back to the drawing board.
Either way, glad he's doing better from what we know and I hope he's getting the support he needs. Anyone have that one quote of his where he calculates the physics behind his dogs having sex?

Why do people hate gay men?
Ilike them. They are no rivals for women anymore. Lesbians on the other side suck.

because chris believes(ed) that you can catch the gay

I still don't understand the ending
was she a troll? Was shy lying about getting hacked and just needed an excuse?

Who else /liquid saga/

>tomgirl

This is by far the worst internetism because it shows that the people who started it were too fucking stupid to realize that "tom" refers to something which is masculine- tomboys are called such because they're masculine girls, just like non-neutered male cats are called tomcats (hence why Tom from Tom and Jerry is called Tom, he still has his nuts). Female cats are called queens and effeminate boys are called sissies.

There are people who disagree with homosexuality implicitly for their religious beliefs or simple disgust, then there are people who think that gays want to fuck them in the butt.

>economy expanding rapidly and hiring signs everywhere
>user still can't find a jobberino

>In the 2009 comic Chris time-traveled to june 2015 to use his blood to cure the gay of the entire world
>In 2013 Chris came out as trans
>in the real June of 2015, same-sex marriage was made legal in all of the U.S.

This is what autism thinks sex is like

Nobody would believe him. It'd just come across as him desperately trying to cover up his past, possibly as a scheme to get puss.

Im glad for him.

Still more than a lot of other artists.

I wish a woman would just say she'd fuck him senseless for a week if he'd go back to being male. He doesn't even try to use a high-pitched voice anymore.

I would travel to his home and shake his hand to congratulate him on a masterful ruse.

Fucking hypercrisis

People expect all gay men to be flaming rapists
Pride parades aren't helping that image

>That damage control a day later saying "Ah am autistic, ah do not work" so people wouldn't report him as fraud

Wait.... Was he just not able to get pussy as a straight man, so he started acting like he's a lesbian trans woman, to get pussy?

>tfw he is dead
>his son is a mentally ill tranny that never got a job or a career

What's happening here?

Always remember to meme responsibly

Sonichu trying his best to suck the fat out of Rosechu

Chris picked up a fat fetish to appeal to his latest potential sweetheart and Rosechu turned into a blimp

One of the most terrible recent Chris videos features Chris reading a letter Bob wrote for Chris before he died, he wrote it when Chris was an adult and it became more than evident he'd never amount to much. In the letter he writes that he hops Chris continues his work on Sonichu and that Sonichu could become a spokesperson for people with autism the world over. In a bizarre way, that wish came true. Chris, naturally, misinterprets the sentiment Bob was trying to convey and snottily asserts that "Sonichu does NOT have autism."

>was she a troll?
Probably. She was known to have a Kiwi Farms account.
>Was she lying about getting hacked and just needed an excuse?
Most likely. She was set to meet Chris IRL the next day, and needed a scapegoat and blamed it on Chris interacting with the trolls during a livestream.