If you are using fahrenheit, inch, lbs etc. or live on the american continent you are human waste

If you are using fahrenheit, inch, lbs etc. or live on the american continent you are human waste.
That's a fact.

God bless Clinton, she will turn the USA into a shithole and the rest of the world can live without your influence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwzKxrkv4s&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. Achmed Al-Gibsmedati

>Spics

Mate, you can't really say much. I mean how many times has Germany fucked up the world?
Plus Merkel has already turned your country into a shithole, so you have no room to talk.

>all Western Europeans are muslims! h-ha ha
This meme is honestly getting boring

>Countries that are less than 50% white

Your celsius memes and eternal anglo memes are stale pizza

man i wish we were using the ((((((metric system))))))

Get fucked in the Ass when Trump lost you Half Spic

Not to take anything away from the achievement of doing this in 1969 because oldschool NASA was based as fuck, but surely most developed countries could go to the moon by now, they just don't because they see it as a waste of money, right?

>Muh Joos
They are not the reason why you are an ugly loser

Sit on a muzzie dick while dreaming about white genocide and your own death, ultra faggot :D

Check my previous threads for knowledge iceberg tips.

Fahrenheit is superior for day-to-day human purposes, Celsius is good for some of the sciences and Kelvin for others.

>Celsius
0= freezing
100= death

or

>Fahrenheit
0= really fucking cold
32= freezing
66= comfy
100= pretty fucking hot

I will be here on November 8th and laugh about you wanna be white Niggers LMAO

Our country isn't filled to the brim with sandniggers.

>Call a guy who supports Clinton a sandnigger
>Instantly call an entire country a sandnigger
Hans please.

Feet, pounds, and Fahrenheit got us to the moon. Meters crash shit into Mars.

You are already Sandniggers Pachito + I'm living the White East :^)

>4.3 million muslims in germany
lol

Add france to that, just to be fair.

If by that you mean "china" then you're half right.

t. Sikhs are Bro Tier

Check my previous knowledge bombs for details.

Bitch plz, go get your anal ring eaten out by Armin Meiwes you fugly cumcatcher :O

and the mongol empire

>Chaina chaina chaina chaina
Too much Trump m8.

>You are already Sandniggers Pachito
>Dosen't know we genocided them all

Also,
>:^)

>she will turn the USA into a shithole and the rest of the world can live without your influence.
she will flood the rest of europe with refugees from her pointless self-serving wars, you mong.

Do you even know what the vietnam war was about?

>t. Sandnigger in Denial

People wouldn't even notice if sand niggers mixed with the protugese

Saunas are over 100 degrees celsius.
I've seen you in other threads with your "human purposes" bullshit.

>oh shit, he pointed our country is pure shit
>uhh, HA SIKHS

>468,670 Sihks in Canada
and they're still better than every single muslim in germany

t. the only goat fucker who survived the boat ride

>Fahrenheit is superior for day-to-day human purposes
>starting with 0 as the absolute zero temperature

meanwhile Celsius :

-X °C : better cover yourself for winter

0°C : water freezing temp, prepare for snow / iced road

15°C - 25°C : confy

25°C - 35°C + : summer time

35°C+ : better hind grandma or she will cookoff

100°C : water boil, good indicator for everyone that can cook

>t. Singhjot
You are full with Muslims and less than 70% white

Nice Argument you sandnigger

Keep hearing about EU and Scientific Units - then the ESA keeps slamming landers into mars at a million "kph" because they aren't as good at science as they pretend.

Saunas are mostly around 80C, only masochist crazy people who have been using them for years do the 100C ones -- and in your day to day live in the natural environment you never encounter such temps.

Celsius is garbage. Literally no reason to exist. Fahrenheit is great for casuals, if you want precision measurements you should use Kelvin. Celsius isn't even precise, it can't make up it's mind as to what a degree even is, the amount of temperature change that constitutes what a degree is actually changes as you move up and down the scale, it's fucking retarded.

>Nice Argument you sandnigger
I think you were trying to reply to Achmed.

Incredibly retarded post.
10c=cool
20=getting warm yo
30=pretty hot summer day
40=saudi arabia desert grilling
just kill yourself retard.

That's garbage and proves my point of how wack your Celsius shit it

unless your stoves are very sophisticated and have temperature measurements on the dial, you don't turn the stove on to a specific temperature to boil water, you just turn it on.

lol why even add the first part of the disjunct? Isn't it redundant? Or are you just trying to get your shots in at the American custom system?

>Implying Europa isn't a shithole already

Um, France should be on that list.

nigga, you're retarded.

You're describing farenheit, but you don't realize it since you're thinking of the forume to got from both form of measure.

Americans are true subhumans.

Why not just use kelvin and be done?

Anything below 420 Kelvin = death

I'm so happy Switzerland is a mountain paradise and your faggot people are content and will never venture outside into the world so we won't ever have to encounter you.

formula*

Yes but I'm guessing you're a revisionist that change history because is still butthurt

It doesn't make sense you fucking idiot and you are discribing Fahrenheit you sub human.

says the cuck with 3 million sand niggers in his city top fucking kek

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwzKxrkv4s&feature=youtu.be

Good thing I use Celsius, meters, and kilograms.

4.3 million is a lot more than 1 million
learn to count, ahmed

LOL REST OF WORLD

Are you even trying ?

You are an American in everything but name.

Not an argument.

>t. jealous clapper on foodstamps

There's a valid argument in there beneath the insults

>t. Less than 70% white

>German friend was telling me about how he used to bathe with his mom or dad as a kid
>kids are naked in a tub with their parents
>apparently this is normal in Germany

I knew Germans were perverts already, but this is too much. Try that shit here and you'll be behind bars getting rammed by Tyrone.

There are no arguments in this entire thread, just online nigges blasting out their opinions, Stefan.

do you boil water in the oven?

for cooking purpose i mean *

You are the only country that landed on the moon, but we are of countries that didnt crash a fucking space probe on mars. S'a fact!

Bro no ones been to the moon becuase its not real

are you saying only america crashes probes on mars?

i can't even find germany's white population
i wonder why

Going to the moon is still an extraordinarily difficult task - probably harder than getting something to flyby another planet. You not only have to get something in lunar orbit, but you also have to slow it down enough to not explode when it lands. Then, if you sent humans, you have to do the whole thing in reverse, only with a lot less fuel. The US still has trouble with the idea of getting something back from Mars. It'll be a long goddamned time before China puts people on the moon.

Then again, they've probably already stolen the plans for the Apollo landers, and are already working on their own copies. So any developed country could get man to the moon, physically, but only using America's designs. See the Buran shuttle.

>we use the same system of measurements as Somalis so they can tell our women how big their dicks are right when they get off the boat
m8...

It's a white flag. Radiation from the sun will have wiped it clear
>Inb4 so its le french flag XDDDDD

>Liberia
Probably the worst country on Earth tbqh

all the nogs there are named after US presidents