Hello everybody

Hello everybody,

I tried posting this on Sup Forums first, but they're pretty fucking bad, might as well try you guys since there a lot of people from different countries here.

I was born and raised in California, USA. I currently attend a local college and I met this awesome girl from Ukraine. I think she might be into me, but I am unsure. That's a whole different topic.

A little about her:
She's 20, she came to the United Sates earlier this year, she speaks excellent English, she's a CS major, she's very intelligent, and I think she's bisexual.

Does anyone here know anything about Ukrainian culture and can help me understand it? What are some of the things the things I should talk about? What are some of the things I shouldn't talk about? What kind of view do Ukrainians have of Americans and American men?

pic related, not her but looks A LOT like her, she's a 7.5/10 in my book. (pic is 10/10 for reference)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFVHR35Xo5M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_cuisine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ukraine
>ukrainian
>ukrainians

no such things

>Does anyone here know anything about Ukrainian culture and can help me understand it?
Ukrainian culture doesn't exist
>What are some of the things the things I should talk about?
Holodomor
>What are some of the things I shouldn't talk about?
Kievan Rus
>What kind of view do Ukrainians have of Americans and American men?
Same view Ukraine has on EU and NATO
She's a gold digger and you should cut all the contacts with her as soon as possible

Stick your passport in your pants. Works for Russians too.

Do you mean Russia?

There is, and she's very patriotic.

sure, heres some info for you- google dnepropetrovsk maniacs and watch the following
youtube.com/watch?v=EFVHR35Xo5M

>she came to the United States

Pretty sure she already came in the United States....by mercy of a nigger or a spic. Ukrainians are human trash.

Thank you, user. She shares a similar last name to Viktor, think they could be related?

run

As well as it works for your stupid mother, you faggot.

Why do you guys hate Ukraine so much? I don't get it. I have met about 3 Ukrainians in my life and all of them were very nice people that were proud of their country.

>proud of their country
Then why did they come to America?

Jealousy. Ukranians have escaped from Russia and most of these faggots never will.

Remember The Clankening, guys. She was there btw.

I think you're right. xD

Sup Forums is badly infested by the Russian Web Brigades. Google it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_cuisine

Eat her borscht.
Do not say shit about Poland to her.
Learn about Odessa - coolest Ukrainian city, part of Roman Empire - many ruins.

HOLY SHIT SHE WAS TELLING ME ABOUT THIS.

She goes on /sci/ and Sup Forums btw

>Odessa - coolest Ukrainian city

fuck me, well hide your hammers then!

Thank you for the legitimate response, user.

Good advice. :)

this

slavic whores are gold diggers, they don't even hide it, OP you must be a retard

I don't think so, she very intelligent, has an internship and lives on her own here. She actually helps me a lot with my school work and it's not a one-way street. We have a lot of give and take.

nice merchant

got any more?

She doesn't have a citizenship and live abroad alone, right?

If so she's not an upper middle class by the Ukraine's standards, but a higher class, "a Persian princess", and you are an average joe who exploits her unfortunate ethnic origin.

You are below average and fail to find a mate with the US citizenship, she's above average and seek to get a passport. She'll despise you as she grows up a little. Hell, everyone will despise you.