Would it have been a better show?

An entire series about a ten-year-old boy getting snu-snu'd by his alien amazon cousin? I'd say so.

well, they'd probably have adventures in-between.
also
>Not wanting the little girl to easily overpower and molest the monster
pleb detected

Nah, Gwen is much too level-headed and organized. Ben adds a rascal kinda charm

>Not wanting the little girl to easily overpower and molest the monster
I have no idea how this relates to what I said.

I don't know why, but the gwen 10 episode really bothered me as a kid.

No. Gwen is shit, OP.

Good to know I wasn't the only one

Go to bed Cletus

>Misty
You have to go back.

I think it was because the episode didn't resolve why the what if scenario was happening. It didn't even do the "it was all just a dream" thing it just ends and the next episode doesn't acknowledge what happend.

Because Gwen stole the connection Ben had with his watch. It was basically NTR for children.

Kind of looks like an alien version of He-Man.

Nah, it would be boring because of who Gwen is as a character.

for me the problem was threefold;

1) the whole "Ben for some reason remembers the canon timeline" thing was just incredibly awkward(and only seemed to be included to A: shit on Ben by having Gwen be better at using the Omnitrix & B: so they could accelerate the plot and have it go right to the "fight Vilgax and reveal the truth about Max being a Plumber" parts)

2) most of the redesigns we saw for Gwen's versions of the aliens were meh at best(Gwen Diamondhead was pretty much the only good one)

3) the ending with Max getting the Omnitrix was idiotic(kinda telling that when we had the Gwen 10 concept revisited in Omniverse they ignored that part of the episode)

depends on how closely they stick to how the original version was so there's two main paths this could take:

1) Gwen has both the Omnitrix and eventually discovers her magical potential(and eventually her alien heritage), Ben probably ends up focusing on learning how to be a Plumber and using Plumber tech

2) Gwen has the Omnitrix but doesn't have magic, instead Ben has the Magic

I kinda like the idea of option 2 better, Ben with Magic powers would be fun(also he'd probably get access to it earlier than Gwen would, partially cause he wouldn't just smash the amulets like Gwen did, it's just not in his personality)

would the show work if the annoying kid was the one without powers?

only if he got something else to make up for it. otherwise they're not only annoying, but they're also annoying /deadweight/.

So Ben using plumber tech would make him a valued member of the team, even if he is a brash buttfaced dork. Ben as the regular 10 year old who gets wedgied by bullies in his spare time is just a pain to deal with

You have a lot of room to grow as a person then.

Naw, Loli Gwen is too annoying to be *the* main character.

Gwen thread?

Man I liked the original series but what the hell was that ending.

>Gwen 10 episode out of nowhee then the last episode has Ben returning home and everyone knnows he's a hero and the narrator outright speaks of AUs because "dude, comics, lmao"
>The next thing that happens is the stupid timeskip to that awful series which was followed by constant reboots and design changes.

I just couldn't keep up, didn't help that every new show looked worse than the last.

Would it have been a better show?

I have a fetish for girls turning into aliens and this episode did nothing for me.

>Gwen thread
Oh sweet mother of all that is holy yes!
>aged up Gwen
..well nevermind

Pedos please go and stay go.

Two words: quadruple handjobs

Could be worse, it at least looks like her original look rather than one of the redesigns.