So, Lena Dunham wants white men extinct

So, Lena Dunham wants white men extinct.

>Hillary Clinton supporter Lena Dunham posted a video to Twitter on Wednesday supporting “the extinction of white men.”

>The video features animation over audio of Dunham asking her father, Carroll Dunham, how he feels about such an extinction.

>“Well, white men are a problem. Straight white men are a big problem, that’s for sure,” her father answers.

>“But I actually feel pretty good about it,” he added. “I think straight white guys have been screwing things up for long enough. High time for straight white males to step back and let some other people do it.”

>“That’s my dad!” Lena exclaimed, as the two laughed.

>Twitter users were quick to point out that Dunham's video could easily be seen as sexist and racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lena_Dunham
dailydot.com/via/investigating-lena-dunham-sexual-abuse-claims/
youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((Lena Dunham)))

Fixed that for you. She's literally Jewish.

And? I would still strip off Lena Dunham's yoga pants after a long run and lick the curdled sweat off of her sticky thighs. I would hold my mouth over her quivering anus while she vented the remains of her morning porridge down my gullet. You are literally a faggot if you do not want this.

id rather be a faggot

i want her to feed me ice cream and pack gravel into my vagina

Hmm, I wonder what would happen if she called for the extinction of black, Asian, Hispanic, Indian, Arab, Jewish, native American, Polynesian, or Aboriginal men :)

How is this not considered hate speech?

Didn't that faggot get banned from Twitter for saying the ghostbusters movie sucked?

How do Isis and this bitch still have accounts?

guess im a flaming faggot
pic related

Welp, better let my gf know

>Not wanting her thick thighs bearing down on your forehead as you listen to her squealing in delight while swallowing her puffy exercise farts.

didn't she rape her baby sister?

I know we're Irish but we don't have to be like Joyce with the ass shit

What bothers me more is that thousands of people liked and retweeted it.

thicc =/= cellulite

James Joyce had an ass fetish?

It's a, rightful, inferiority complex. Many people who aren't white men have it.

They will tell you it's because of shit like slavery and women getting the vote later, but it's not. It all boils down down to jealousy that white men have out-achieved everyone else combined over the last 1000 years.

Oh man I feel really ill now

Why hasn't Hillary disavowed her yet?

he had a fart fetish

Why would she? She feels the same way.

Who the hell is Lena Dunham anyways?

I hate Jews so much sometimes it's hard to breath

The "That's my dad! teeheeehee!" at the end is what really made me rage.

How about we exterminate you you fucking kike?

daughter of a wealthy jew artist that got her into the entertainment industry

Generic talentless liberal/feminist kike No.122184

Jewish actress/celebrity feminists adore despite the fact that she willingly admitted to molesting her younger sister and openly advocates the demise of the white race.

Do people actually even like her? Even liberals? I assumed he success was just a pure Jew job.

What exactly is this fat ugly cunt famous for again? Having a famous father like every other useless professional "celebrrity"? I remember it was so fitting to see her with those porcine arms covered in a shitty looking tattoo squeezed into a dress speaking at the DNC, as if she was an authority on anything other than complaining. Her and the mothers of those thugs killed by police really set the mood for what kind of "America" Clinton represents.

>Her father is Protestant, and her mother is Jewish; Dunham has described herself as feeling "very culturally Jewish, although that's the biggest cliché for a Jewish woman to say".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lena_Dunham

Feminists love her. Whether you consider them people or not is up to you.

wtf /pol is already right. how are they able to deny the "white extinction" thing if on the other hand they both say white population is declining and also cheering it on. what is wrong with their stupid brains

just move along goyim

I never got this strategy. Do they assume we're completely passive? Why wouldn't I try to preemptively end you?

oy vey

The future looks grim.

They don't seem to see that without white men, there are no white women. They want to use their whiteness as power over minority males to attract the strongest breeding stock, but once they're as brown as the rest, where is their advantage? Evolutionary pressure to diversify genetics must be balanced by anti-diversity forces in order for races to survive. I don't think Lena would volunteer to be a Sudanese child bride, but that's the world she's fighting for.

I can't wait till they push too far

Where are the Celebrate the End of White Men Vote Hillary 2016 campaign ads?

i went through her twitter and wanted to break my computer screen. most hypocritical, self aggrandizing cunt i've ever seen.

dailydot.com/via/investigating-lena-dunham-sexual-abuse-claims/

Once everyone is mixed race and shit, where is all the diversity?

OY vey

Should read: "Twitter users were quick to point out that Dunham's bullshit could only be enforced by Federal White Males like the National Guard. The only way that queers and other degenerates can beat white men is if other white men do it for them!"

Lena Dunham (see her fat name) is the type of Jew whose job it is to be hated.

She is supposed to be hated by people like Sup Forums so we bitch and moan so much we're distracted from other things.

It's like how blacks are so criminal nobody notices Hispanics are almost as bad. Or how Israel gets away with human rights violations because the middle east is so fucked up.

Shilling is much more than "wow it's fucking nothing" posts on Sup Forums.

It's a giant web distorting everything, we much make daily efforts to see through it.

Those people are prey user. Take a cue from Moloch or the Vikings. The game is beginning and you are the hunter.

diversity just means anti-white at this point.

Something about shoving pebbles in her vagina? She's a sick fuck and is actively trying to destroy everything decent.

DEAD IN ONE HIT

I'm sure everyone here nose that. Rhetorical question. Funny thing is I'm mixed. At least my dad got himself a conservative jap waifu.

If you want her you might as well be a faggot and kill yourself

hate speech can only be practised by white males. The oppressed can't be racist or sexist towards the oppressor.

Japs are fine, most asians too.

The ideal world = Only Whites and Asians with arabs and niggers as slave races.

ironically, a good chunk of them will be white males.

who in the unholy fuck is lena dunham?

We don't need slaves, Whites and Asians work hard already. Us Japs will make robot workers anyway. Chinks are the jews of the orient though. The ones that become americanized can be cool aside from their liberalism.

You guys should post stuff like this around. I am.

I know it won't help Clinton to be associated with a kiddy-fiddler.

She's be beautiful if she lost weight.
I suppose that makes it worst.

What the fuck I hate straight people naow

> her father Carroll Dunham
Degenerate hating his own gender cause his parents gave him a girls name.

Lena "Sister Fister" Dunham also wants a 400% increase in fisting younger sisters by 2019

Remember that

this fat dumb bitch?

she's literally just a dumb bitch, nothing more, who cares what she would ever say about anything except dumb bitch topics

I wonder if she likes clean water and roads? You won't have that without white men.

Yeah screw those white men with their competitive spirit that propelled the west out of a dark age, and into the light of prosperity, civilisation and technological progress.

What we really need is mandatory fairness and equality, communism and morass, so we can all feel good about being failures.

All Jewesses go fridgemode or straight up fat after they hit 25.

Yup.

The ancient cradle of civilisation was along the Tigris and Euphrates in Mesopotamia, not in Europe.

>Who the hell is Lena Dunham anyways?
Sexiest Womyn alive.

You have shit taste. She's a hideous kike troll. Ugly inside and out.

It's just jews being jews.

Lena Denham is a racist

The True Anti-racist 14 words

she's way hotter now that she started excercising.

jesus christ she literally has udders like a pig or cow

Can we please have the Islamic Caliphate so we can put her under a permanent tent?

She has the fat of a pig for sure. At least something useful comes out of cow udders.

Sup Forums is always fucking spouting bullshit. Feminists chastise the fuck outta Lena for the shit she did to her sister. I haven't seen a single feminist page support Lena Dunham for at least a year.

I'd gorge myself on her exercise farts, her post-run stretch would signal an erotic feast as I descended on her saintly hole.

she looks like a female chrischan jesus fuck

>it's just a few thousand refugees, what are you so intimidated by?
>muslims are a sizable group, any politician that wants to win must concede to their demands!
>how does it feel to be a minority in your own country, whitey?
>whites are extinct and that's a good thing!

HOY

If I post a video celebrating the extinction of people who molest their close family members, would I be lauded by the media as a feminist icon?

How badly would you guys fucker her shit up? In a self defense situation I mean.

somone tell me why they say such bullshit like >white men are responsible for all evil on earth
i mean look at africa and tell me that its not a compelte shithole. look at the middle-east. look at asia, besides 2 or 3 countries asia is a complete mess.
and now take a look at europe. white men ruled there for centuries, we have created most high-tech of our time and yet these morons claim that we are somehow evil?
god damn this shit is pissing me off more than it should probably.

The anger is useless if the FBI and gookmoot watches our every move.

Can you imagine if all these "exterminate white men" cunts actually tried it on with us?

Who do they think runs the military? Who do they think make up the bulk of the grunts in the military? Who do they think owns the majority of the guns? Who do they think polices their streets? Who do they think acts as the lawyers, the businessmen, the infrastructure, the very framework that allows them to exist and say these things?

Straight white men are the single greatest cultural, political, economic, military and social force ever to have existed. Bring it on, tbqh. These meek submissive pearl-clutching cry-babies are well overdue for a timely reminder of who they're up against.

As much as I can believe this happened a source would be fucking nice.

It's all be done. It's all been done. It's all been done before.

>NSDAP member Joseph Goebbels sent an audio to Völkischer Beobachter on Wednesday supporting “the extinction of the Jews.”

>The audio features Goebbels asking his fellow party member, Adolf Hitler, how he feels about such an extinction.

>“Well, the Jews are a problem. A big problem, that’s for sure,” his friend answers.

>“But I actually feel pretty good about it,” he added. “I think the Jews have been screwing things up for long enough. High time for the Jews to step back and let some other people do it.”

>“That's my Parteifreund!” Goebbels exclaimed, as the two laughed.

>Newspaper readers were quick to point out that Goebbels' audio could easily be seen as racist.

not for long anglo friend, immigrants tend to enlisting in the armed forces more than natives, and if most immigrants are non-white...

It's on her fucking Twitter.

fucking degenerate

funny irishman, good laugh cheers

>expecting me to dig through that shit heap for a pile of shit

Just post the link.

Underrated.

is this witch gonna spare traps?

Kayla is a filthy spic but there are yummy white traps.

They know that's why they're so anxious to cuckold them

These people are fucking insane. Her dad got rich painting this over and over again. Contributed NOTHING to society. NOTHING.