Making Herstory edition

REGISTER AND VOTE FOR Hillary
vote.usa.gov/
vote411.org

EVENT SCHEDULE
hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/

NEW
youtube.com/watch?v=WCqFCCgU1xk
usuncut.com/politics/hillary-clinton-just-revealed-last-campaign-ad-mind-blowing/

EVENTS
theamericanmirror.com/video-hillary-clintons-eye-problems-return-cleveland-rally/

youtube.com/watch?v=zpib2ftKNq8
INTERVIEWS
thepoliticalinsider.com/hillary-begins-rare-fox-news-interview-happened-must-see/

cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/08/25/hillary-clinton-entire-phone-interview-anderson-cooper-ac.cnn

youtube.com/watch?v=PiDFL8tgn0Q

INSPIRATION

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

faggot

Get in here Hillbros

I know it's not Election Day yet but it's pretty much in the bag

cool thread bro, sure would be a shame if someone started dumping pictures of korean models in it though

I'm muslim and my illegal immigrant family in the states all voted for Trump. All real muslims would never elect a woman to be president or a CEO of a corporation/company. It's not allowed! Only men are allowed to do such things. Any muslim Hillary supporters should be stoned to death.

Good luck OP. Checking the archive, Trump's been spamming these things since the beginning of time.

MADAME PRESIDENT HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON

is hillary satanic?

thanks for bumping the thread gookfag, HIillary General is more popular than Trump General

top kek that picture says it all
she really is the smartest god-damned criminal in the history of the world sage

stop bumping retard

Thanks, I wasn't gonna bump it.

Going out, keep this thread alive for me.

Chicano here, voted for her

Can I save this?

Thanks!

I wonder how many of you cucks will sudoku when Trump wins.

they'll probably just side with trump

Whoa, whoa...what happpened to the loyal trump spammers? If you don't spam, Hillay will win.

Dump some images to show us hildawgs what's up!