Now that the dust has settled, can we say this is the greatest KGB operation ever?

Now that the dust has settled, can we say this is the greatest KGB operation ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uDXtVlG2VW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>liberals accusing republicans of being communist

they're panicking real hard

probably.

>p-p-p-putin puppet!!!
pathetic

the leaks were probably done by Mr. Danger

I'm not a liberal nor do I like Hillary but you're naive as fuck.
Russians have vested interest in Trump getting elected. Now I doubt they control him or anything like that, but they were involved in his campaign.

>Confuses whole countries with good and evil.
Get a brain. This is not a sports game.

>put hammer and sickle logo in Trump sign
>instantly convert 25% of liberals to trump supporters

GENIUS

You spelled NSA wrong.

>Russians have vested interest in Trump getting elected.
By saying Hillary is a complete fucking moron?
UUURHGHHH RUSSIA SUPPORTS TRUMP!!

Fucking retard.

>starting a thread with a Montenegro flag
and you expected this to go well why?

You guys focus on imaginary narratives instead of looking at real issues.

Here, have a real issue:
If Trump will get elected, he will abolish the iran deal (he promised to do it, remember?)

Abolishing the iran deal, means Iran will keep developing a nuclear weapon.

Trump = Nuclear iran, open your fucking eyes Sup Forums
Abolishing the inspection over the iranian nuclear program is literally gambling on the future of the world.
it's a direct nuclear threat to american and world security.

Just stop and think for a second:
Do you want muslim countries to have nukes while trump is president?
Do you even understand how dangerous this is?

Trump = Muslims with nukes.~

Nice proof ctr. The fbi confirmed he has no ties to the Russians

I still haven't heard a single reason why Putin would support Trump, that isn't also a reason that any sane person would also support Trump.

You could probably even get an endorsement from Sanders by offering to pay this month's car payment.

sure shlomo

eh maybe, who cares. Trump and Putin are both based and Hillary would be a disaster.

Their vested interest? Probably just to maintain peace as Hillary and Obama have already expressed major disdain for Russia and even hinted at war or war-triggering events (no fly zones sanctioned by USA etc near Russian airspace)

Nah. The greatest KGB operation was that one where the KGB kidnaped family members of terrorists to exchange with the captured Russian politicians.

I never said Trump is necessarily bad, just that Russians have an interest in seeing him elected and probably helped a lot, most obviously via e-mail leaks.
Also, Manafort is Russian asset.

>Montenegro
wew lad

First of all, the Iran deal was our permission for them to have nuclear development. Getting rid of the deal is us saying no, we dont want Iran to have nuclear capabilities.

Secondly, the Iranians are gonna do whatever the fuck they want anyway, no matter what we say about it, so its a moot, stupid fucking point, you curly haired 5'5 discount dicked premature balding nation wrecker.

pls iran nuke jew

>and probably helped a lot, most obviously via telling the people the truth about what was going on in the shadows that (((they))) wanted to keep secret

the end justifies the means in this regard. I do not give a fuck who the messenger is. would you be saying this if it was a montenegran releasing this information?

we will just use bunker busters on any reactors we find. Even if they can keep one hidden long enough to make enough high grade uranium for a bomb it's not like they can hide developing icbms. America is in no danger. Isreal on the other hand...

If Putin can pull this off, well shit, he's far more capable than Hillary Clinton, or anybody else for that matter. I welcome my new ruler.

>Utilizes free Sup Forums triggered white niggers to generate populist propaganda for free

I mean, it isn't just an operation, it's a fucking charity fest.

Trump =Muslims with nukes

>Tfw if Trump is elected, my country won't be the main target of terrorism anymore

>Muslims will hate the US so much for electing trump, that the US will become the new main target

>tfw trump even wants to abolish the inspections over the iran nuclear deal, essentially allowing iran to develop nukes, and make all muslim countries hate america at the same time

So trump wants muslims to hate america even more while allowing them to develop nukes with no inspection. truly a genius, amiright????.

What's so bad about Russians? Are they racist or something?

Bravo

The iran deal was giving the US access to inspect the iran nuclear program, in exchange of lifting economic sanctions.

Cancelling essentially means the US won't be able to inspect the iran nuclear program anymore
I just warn you about the simple truth that trump will lead to nuclear iran in a world where muslims will hate america even more than now

This fucking jew..

You do realize that the Iran deal doesn't magically stop Iran from developing nuclear weapons, right?
Terminating the deal won't change shit, except of demanding them to return the billions Obongo and Clinton gave them.

Lol wut flag is that

>flag

Fuck off and get gassed, kike

>communist

U wot m8?

TOVARISH TRUMP
GLORIOUS LEADER GOLDEN MANE

The deal gave you access to inspect the iranian nuclear program.

You do understand that cancelling the deal means you won't be able to inspect it anymore, right?

Again,
I just warn you about the simple truth that trump will lead to nuclear iran in a world where muslims will hate america even more than now

Except when Trump gets his ass handed to him, Putin is going to have to deal with the most anti-Russian administration since the days of Reagan.

Once again Putin overplayed his hand - just like in Crimea.

Bravo Putin, bravo.

Fuck off pedo. Whatever the KGB's involvement in all this--it is they who are saving the children and you who's an accessory to rape their rapes and murders.

Hillary Clinton is a disgusting despicable worthlees lump of demon possessed flesh and I legitimately hope you burn in hell for posting even a single word that is anti-Trump.

Russia wins but it's not a good thing.

It's not because Trump is evil, is that Russia is using America's greatest weakness which is the truth.
They themselves, are worse than America in a populist sense.
Putin is a greedy oligarch who engrosses the already wealthy and does not build upon the lower classes. The only reason why they love them is because they've never had any better.

Everything that benefits Russia is not for the sake of the planet, but for the sake of Russia
>m-muh nationalism

To be honest, Globalization was going fine but got fucked up with Occult Bankers, and Social Justice garbage.

We could have been in space if people cast out their dead GODS, and didn't act like Authoritarian dickheads. WE WOULD HAVE LEFT RUSSIA IN THE FUCKING DUST.

George Soros FUCKED IT ALL

Inspect what!? A few fucking sites?
Several western intelligence groups has already confirmed that just like North Korea, Iran is secretly developing nuclear weapons without us knowing.

It doesn't matter if you send an envoy of US diplomats to check the Iranian nuclear progress. Iran can just show you fake stats and information and then wave the envoy good bye.
Fuck your stupid, you trust people way too much.

I liked the one where they responded to terrorists holding an entire cinema hostage by gassing everyone in it. Let's just put an end to these Islamic shananigans right now comrades

Let me be frank with you, Jew. I don't care much what goes on outside the borders of my country. I don't even care all that much about what goes on in far away places like Utah. I've met like 2 Utahns. If you don't want Muslims with nukes then kill them. I'm fine with it. Just keep us out of it.

This is getting old.

Thought experiment:

Why is it good that George Soros, an admitted Nazi collaborator and a foreign national, influence the election, but bad that Vladimir Putin influences the election?

I'll wait.

> muh classes
Fuck off, commie.

now that the dust has settled, can we start posting korean models?

You owe me a foreskin Jew. Once I've gotten it back we can be friends again.

Until then, get fucking nuked.

> paid bumps of shill thread
Reported.

8 Goddeses leave this place.

Shouldn't you focus on your own elections and getting rid of Milo DJukanovic.
For the ones who dont know its the same JEW rulling monteniggro serbs for 30 years.

the only interest they have is not getting involved in a nuclear confrontation. If that happens both countries lose. Russia aint fucking retarded. So yes they would like the non war candidate rather than the one that wants to make Fallout the videogame a reality

Welcome. Take over this sorry ass thread.

the KGB no longer exists... dissolved in 1991.
succeeded by several agencies...
main one is now called FSB...
The 'sickle and hammer' symbol doesn't represent Russia anymore either.

> Abolishing the iran deal, means Iran will keep developing a nuclear weapon.
And this will keep the region stable, because kikes and iran would be able to obliterate each-other.

Now it`s a shithole, because kikes do whatever they want under the nuclear shield.

Nuclear 2nd amendment, shlomo.

We are all slaves to Israel and Jesus is the only way to freedom

>Faking the collapse of the soviet union for 25 years

That's some fucking 8D Subnautical fucking mahjong right there.

youtu.be/uDXtVlG2VW0

Đukanoviću, od kad ti šitpoustuješ na Sup Forums-u?

Quick, goy! Drool over this plastic chink! Dw bout your new puppet overlord lmao

The Democrats trotted out Bill Ayers, a communist terrorist, to promote Hillary and say;

>Wow, you thought communism and terrorism was bad? Just wait for what we'll do if you elect Trump.

Pretty pretty good

Don't forget the Russian mafia too

>he just doesn't stoke the fire a bit more to kick off Civil War 2.0 with all the post election anger if Trump loses by the slightest of margins.

Shits getting crazy down there bro.

The thing is, we don't care that much about Iran/Israel, India/Pakistan conflicts.

In fact, most of us are sick of getting dragged into them.

Every thread

KGB?

You have no idea how fucking dumb you are do you?

> FBI leaks emails to Wikileaks
> Democrats say its Russia