ITT: Things That Are Capeshit That People Dont Want To Accept Are Capeshit

I'll start

What?

>Max Frank
>capeshit

Sandman

>Denying Frank is capeshit
>While he's standing next to Nick Fury

>he's an urban crime detective who happens to dress like a bat and fight mad scientists
how many times does your waifu have to get turned into a Frankenstein for you to accept that he's a fucking superhero

Seconded.

>Max Nick Fury
>capeshit

Swamp Thing is probably the biggest one I've seen. The mental gymnastics people go through surrounding the Gotham and Superman stories are pathetic.

Gaiman or Kirby and Matt Wagner.

>"The MAX imprint is capeshit!"

please get your bait appraised before posting next time, I'm embarassed for you user

>Canonically fought Hydra
Sounds like capeshit to me!

Isn't that Rawlins?

>Wolverine canonically exists in the Punisher-Fury capeshitverse
>"its not capeshit!"

Who cares?Or is this just a jack myself off because i don't read cape stuff?

>Former Director of SHIELD, that has Helicarriers
It's almost like you're a pissy little casual who never read Ennis' Fury Max mini and just read Punisher!

While I wouldn't describe it as "capeshit" since that should be reserved as a derogatory term (i.e. capes done poorly), Hellboy has always felt capey/superheroic to me.

The US military are superheroes because they fought Nazis

>Nostalgia Critic reaction picture

Only one i've seen i am gonna have to disagree with.

>I have no argument and I must shitpost
This Fury right here? That fought Hydra, and was canonically part of the howling commandos? Max fury? Isn't capeshit?

>Trying to use WWII and the Nazi's to prove the capeshit wrong
>Using the time a literal supervillain and his supervillain cabal, complete with henchmen, tried to take over the world while attempting mad science experiments and searching for supernatural artifacts, as an example to deflect accusations of capeshit
>Using the time US soldiers looked like capeshit heroes as an example to deflect accusations of capeshit

Sounds like capeshit to me, senpai.

Bingo

>I don't know what Hydra is!
Kill you're self laddy

No i agree with you actually.But you're a faggot for posting that choad.

Well, we have to face the fact that he absolutely is nowadays.

Nah I think it's the inverse, to tell people that do jack themselves off for not reading capeshit that they're full of shit.

Wasn't even me dude.

You are aware that the MAX imprint was more than Earth-200111, right?

>pic related
Well shit, I've been goddamn bamboozled. You got a point.

Now a days,but most old Hellblazer was just cool scary stories.

>The fucking red skull is in the image
Jesus christ, weak at this point mate.

Logan was a superhero movie because it was about a superhero, Punisher is a superhero punisher max is superhero comic aka cape. shit.

Are we the capeshit?

Hellblazer is certainly not capeshit, just like Sandman wasn't.

Still a spin off from Swamp Thing, a cape book. It's literally the same logic as Punisher not being cape, John dated Zatanna for fuck's sake.

>Swamp Thing a fucking Superhero is a frequent guest star
>MC dates a Superhero
Bruh.
>Sandman is literally the child of two superheroes and Superheroes bookend the series
Fucking hell you insecure little twat.

>this whole thread was a secret ploy to start a hypecrisis discussion

>It's literally the same logic as Punisher not being cape
No, because the stories themselves were completely different. Punisher constantly interacted with superheroic characters sharing his continuity. Hellblazer Constantine didn't.
It doesn't stop being capeshit 'cause it has gore and nasty words.

Greek gods.

>insecure
You're the one trying to make Punisher not capeshit.
I enjoy cape comics as well as non-cape and whether something belongs to the genre or not means nothing for my appreciation for the comic itself.
That being said, if you think Hellblazer and Sandman are superhero comics because they spun off from one, and decide to ignore how far away from it they've come, then there's nothing I can do for you.

>Swamp Thing and Zatanna aren't cape characters

I can see it. Some people see Superheroes as the modern day Greek legends

What the fuck I never said that Punisher isn't capeshit, you must be confused. They regularly have cape characters appear and be integral to the plot, that is cape.

>that pic
Frank is daddy.

The I must've mixed you up with another poster.

>CAPESHIT CAPESHIT CAPESHIT CAPESHIT CAPESHIT XDDDD
Fuck off.

Those people need to read a bit more. While you can draw some superficial parallels, there's such essential differences that to seriously say this is pretty stupid.
Yeah, that goes to you, Morrison.

When I said "it's the same logic as Punisher not being capeshit" I was just giving an example of how retarded it is to say a spinoff of a cape character not being cape is because they have stretches of their story where they don't interact with cape characters, which is literally the only logic of Hellblazer and Sandman not being cape.

>which is literally the only logic of Hellblazer and Sandman not being cape
No, it actually has a lot more to do with the tone and style of the comic that whether or not they interact with other superheroes or not.
Most of MAX comics are still the very same revenge power fantasies the mainstream versions are, with more explicit sex, violence and language. Most Vertigo comics simply go in a completely different direction, with a different tone, theme and aesthethics.

So is Hitman not cape because it's a buddy story about assassins? It rejects superheroes at every turn.

>Die at the first sign of resistance
>Those who decided to follow him spend the next centuries being picked off one by one

With Jesus as your cape, who needs super villains?

>butthurt DC cuck thread

The Punisher doesn't let shameless mass murderers live since he's not a moral coward.

>ITT: Spot all the insecure capeshit fans who think OP is shitting on capeshit for calling capeshit capeshit

ITT spot all annoying retards who need to be permabanned for using shitty buzzwords

I want the samefag to leave