Other urls found in this thread:

www72.zippyshare.com/v/AC5KB15y/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hows your week been Sup Forums?

is Kyle at all in this issue?

Nope

Gigantic Head Hector always looks so laughably pathetic

oh shit

I like it, I mean it wasn't that big before but I prefer Grotesquely large rather than just big.

Oh come on, he is still longing for Carol? that is almost as pathetic as that Inhuman cuck on Marvel.

I agree. It works better as a gimmick and it's certainly unique

Okay that looks terrifying

Eh, I think Kyle and Carol was retcon out, it wasn't mentioned besides New Guardians (which I'm pretty sure most was retcon out since there's no White Lantern Corps) and Omega Men which isn't canon I guess.

Yeah and Hammond is supposed to be mega evolved millions of years in the evolution line.

These backgrounds. Holy fuck.

Man of Murder

Fuck I missed everybody in this page

Hal please
HAL PLEASE

Hal/Carol is like the Ross and Ratchel of the DC universe, they will keep breaking up and coming back over and over until the end of GL

>Eh, I think Kyle and Carol was retcon out
Well then I hope you are right, if not I think I'm out, I've liked this run but there too much cucking in comics nowadays.

He never told her he loved her right?

I mean it doesn't make sense otherwise since Kyle never split with Carol but he immediately pounced on Soranik when she appeared.

Johns final GL issue made it that Hal and Carol will end together.

When they got together in Green Arrow/GL, he always said I love you to her and in Final Night. I don't think he's said it during the Modern Age but Carol saw Hal's engagement ring back in New Guardians #0.

>Johns final GL issue made it that Hal and Carol will end together.
It also made it so Atrocitus will still be alive and muhrines man will become president(?), I am expecting a retcon

>When Bruce gets married before Hal.
It's not fair Sup Forums. Also Evil Star, holy shit. I have no idea when they last used him.

Action Comics Detective Comics Support the book if you liked it.

>I mean it doesn't make sense otherwise since Kyle never split with Carol but he immediately pounced on Soranik when she appeared
Actually? There has been some retconning event with the Lanterns lately (like the two Supermans and Lois for the Super titles)? if not technically Kyle/Carol is still canon even if not mentioned (probably because they now are conscious about how stupid and damaging for the characters that relationship was).

Marineman was mayor and married with Fatality and Guy ends up alone, so slight retcon would be nice.

I hope they retcon Parallax possessing Sora, that entire break up with the greens was so fucking stupid

>Evil Star
Nice

I miss Hal just hanging on Earth and having fun with his friends, nowadays we are lucky if he visits Earth and he is always interrupted by some alien empire or godlike being trying to conquer the universe

>Fatality
Jesus I completely forgot about her, when was the last time we saw the math alien too? With both GL books out I wish we had one just for side character one shots just so we can see how they are doing

I know what you mean, kinda missed him fighting like Sonar, Goldface, Tattoo man, etc but there's too much GLs for Hal to stay on earth.

>Supers has a kid
>Bats has a kid
>still no daddy Hal
God dammit, watching Hal trying to raise a kid would be amazing

We saw 2-6 during the bottled arc and Fatality during that Durlan war.

well Manhattan destroyed the white lantern so I think he'd go after the other rings too

they won't she's full snestro now its evil father and daughter tings in the yellow lanterns for the foreseeable future

Poor man..

Fucking finally. How long has it been since Hal and Carol were together.

This has gotta be a hint that they're going to get back together for real right?

HalxLoneliness Otp.

>Fucking finally. How long has it been since Hal and Carol were together.
I want to say 6 years ago?

remember when Zircher didn't use Poser? Good times

Holy shit I was sure he was gonna get cucked here and see Carol inside with another man.

Hopefully this is laying the groundwork for them to get back together.

But why? It should not be simple? I mean you don't go back with the girl that dumped you for your annoying little brother just like this right?

>the girl that dumped you for your annoying little brother just like this right?
That never happened I don't know what you're talking about praise Rebirth.

unf Kirby dots

When's the last time that Carol did some Star Sapphire duty?

I thought they were going to do that too because this is Venditti AND he's been suspiciously nice to Hal lately

>This has gotta be a hint that they're going to get back together for real right?
If it was any other writer it would be obvious foreshadowing but who knows with this book

Hal Jordan & the Green Lantern Corps 031 (2017) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www72.zippyshare.com/v/AC5KB15y/file.html

whatISdoubleSHIPPING.jpeg

I really miss Hal's family and his adventures in earth.

me too, I wish Hal n Pals was a solo title so it didn't have to be ALL SPACE ALL THE TIME now ft. 5% more earth!

>Evil Star coming back

It's about time. Venditti may be shit on personal relationships, but he's been doing good work on modernizing Hal's old Rogues.

Hal's desperately needed it after like a decade of other lanterns being all he's fought.

>my hero

Fuck this was sadder than I expected.

Hammond homolusts over Hal

Great issue and kind of sad...This is kind of the situation Hal was in before Coast City was destroyed and he became Parallax. He regretted not being there for everyone...and he also got sick of the GL corps because of it...

Christ almighty I hate Van Sciver's stiff, scowling muscle monsters. I'm not a fan of Zircher either, but least I don't have to look at this shit through an entire book

just like all his villains

Hal you've used lethal force before don't drop that bullshit

>his face in the bottom panel
Think I'm seeing things

In a couple years Hal is going to be slipping Jon whiskey when he thinks his dad isn't watching

...has he been here since before Blackest Night?

Why is Carol living on Earth again?

I thought she moved over to Zamaron

maybe she finally remembered that she had a fucking company to run

Is Carol still queen of the yandere corps?

I normally like/am okay with EVS's art, but this is terrible. They look like fucking Titans from SnK in this cover. It's awful

I don't think that's been a thing since new 52 rolled around

against Lethal opponents. Those things are 2-bit punks.

Not as pathetic as the comic of the Inhumans

I think he had a cameo in Forever Evil, so hopefully not

thanks for the story time OP

Thanks, OP.

Yeah, it's him.

wasn't she in space or whatever?

Yeah but hopefully they're making the right decision and ignoring that

when will Hal get to be happy?

When does this come out?

alright cover

this cover looks like shit

Today's my birthday
I don't want to kill myself but I wish I was dead. Does that make sense? Anyways thanks for the storytime brOP

this run has been surprisingly good
how do you rate it, Sup Forums?

If this isn't the best Rebirth book then it's pretty close.

Thanks, OP.

7/10

started off with bad pacing that's been partly fixed with shorter arcs, has some ok character stuff but it's been a little flimsy in that regard

It's been getting better since Quest for Hope ended, still hoping Blue Lanterns are going to have a big pay off in Doomsday Clock if not then why bother bringing them back? I thought this book didn't have much gravitas in the first arc but ever since #13 and the time travel arc things have been pretty solid.

Hal is such a qt here

I hated the prism of time arc and disliked Fracture but the last two arcs have been pretty solid

and yeah I hope there's some payoff for the Blues not coming back, why would they imply Manhattan cockblocked them coming back for no reason? It seems weird to dedicate an arc to nothing fucking happening

Hal was super cute in this issue and in the issue with his ghost dad, I just wish now that Venditti has shown us what Hal's been missing out on maybe we can see those things actually happen

>Suicide by Superman

Its about time Hal consider quitting the Green Lantern Corps and be the successor to Guy Gardner's Warrior.