The Flash #33 Storytime

It's the Justice League versus the Dark Knights in this tie-in to Metal:

"Bats Out of Hell" Part One!

Other urls found in this thread:

www110.zippyshare.com/v/0reshA25/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No Steel in Murder Machine Earth? Mildly interesting.

Action Comics: Detective Comics: Hal Jordan/GLC: Injustice: JLA: Support your LCS!

Bart name again. Is he coming back?

Hey Rocket Red. What's he doing there?

next Supersons arc

So is the time of Bart as Flash canon again? although Bart Allen does not even exist anymore, right?

That Barry with antimonitor armor is the equivalent of Parallax-Hal or something like that? He seems to be trying to do something like what did Alender Luthor in the Infinite Crisis.

yes and bart, Conner and Cassie are coming back in super sons which the current arc of detective is setting up

Yeah but solicits say they're gonna fight Damien's TT and then be erased from the timeline

Murder Machine's timeline isn't real. Barry and Iris clearly haven't had any kids to beget Bart yet.

Titans Tomorrow is about as canon as the future JL kids.

which will lead to them finding where ever Manhattan has the current timeline versions of them

yes and your point ?

>Cyborg misgenders barbatos (this is a joke )
She's original a giant bat that can shape shift I'm being smart. it doesn't matter what gender she is

>Anti-Monitor Barry
I'm interested

>Two dead Wallys
Aaaayyyy

So Barry wins Flash War

>shitting on Batman
I like this so far

The Flash 033 (2017) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www110.zippyshare.com/v/0reshA25/file.html

>Bart
Is this the first time he's been mentioned by name since Rebirth? I've got the feeling that maybe someone mentioned him. Thawne maybe?
>Tim is back
>Conner and Bart being namedropped
We Young Justice baby.

First time namedropped but his costume did show up in the future Flash Museum

Wait what? Really?

>which will lead to them finding where ever Manhattan has the current timeline versions of them
God I hope you're right. If so there'll probably be a new Young Justice book when season 3 of the show starts.

I still wonder how the hell Batman acquired that thing in the first place, or why he thought he needed it.

SUPERMAN #38
Written by PETER J. TOMASI and PATRICK GLEASON
Art by ED BENES
Cover by IVAN REIS and OCLAIR ALBERT
Variant cover by JORGE JIMENEZ
“SUPER SONS OF TOMORROW” finale! With no other choice left, the Batman of Tomorrow brings in the Titans of Tomorrow to take on today’s Teen Titans—as the life of Superman’s son hangs in the balance! See the return of future Superman Conner Kent, Wonder Woman Cassie Sandsmark and Bart Allen Flash in the final battle of this epic crossover.
On sale JANUARY 3 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

SUPERMAN #39
Written by PETER J. TOMASI and PATRICK GLEASON
Art by BARRY KITSON
Cover by CHRIS BURNHAM
Variant cover by JORGE JIMENEZ
“SUPER SONS OF TOMORROW” finale! With no other choice left, the Batman of Tomorrow brings in the Titans of Tomorrow to take on today’s Teen Titans—as the life of Superman’s son hangs in the balance! See the return of future Superman Conner Kent, Wonder Woman Cassie Sandsmark and Bart Allen Flash in the final battle of this epic crossover.
On sale JANUARY 3 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

>I still wonder how the hell Batman acquired that thing in the first place

JUST TURN OFF YOU BRAIN, BRO!
but seriously, I don't even think about all this stupid shit, just enjoy Snyder's wild ride

Why is Merciless fighting Diana? Isn't that a ridiculously bad idea given his backstory?

His backstory of killing Diana?

Lol, the name of the batman joker is literally "batman who laughs".

And then him purposely avoid seeing her due to his immense crushing guilt.

You're saying Bart, Conner and Cassie are coming back but they aren't. It's literally the shitty fake future evil versions of them.

I'm sure they'll come back eventually and maybe this is priming things for their return but this isn't the vaunted return of the YJ crew.

lol, two comics this month where Wally's a fucking corpse

I guess they are going to chat during the fight like in every comics.

Would be hilarious if they just stopped fighting halfway through the fight and they just talk it out.

>it's a based Tomasi and Gleason episode
my favorite.

I mean, whats the point of having all of these batman versions if they don't have any meaningful interactions with other people?

>Deathstroke written out
lame.

they will come back don't worry ur self just enjoy the ride

well he punches Diana in the tit in one of the promo arts for Batman lost I don't think he cares about normal Diana

>I mean, whats the point of having all of these batman versions if they don't have any meaningful interactions with other people?

you made me think if it's possible for any of them to get redeemed at the end of Metal, and stay on Earth-0?
like it or not, Metal is pretty successful, so I'm sure some of them will stay

Barbatos and batman who laughs are the only ones that will probably stay.
> Barbatos so she can go against Selina once she's Selina Wayne Yandere batgod vs Batwife is a catfight worth having
> batman who laughs so Joker can meet him

The pattern of this comic seems very classic. I wouldn't surprise me if each one of them has a redemption moment (can be during the fight or once they are defeated). However this would take a lot of room in terms of panels.
However the batman who laughs will never change his mind and will be the last boss (just before barbathos).

I want Merciless to stay and act as a tsundere villain for Diana.
>It's not like I slaughtered all these men because I wanted to protect you or anything.

Batman Who Laughs is so obviously going to betray Barbatos and the other batmen. He's the new Joker, he exists to oppose Batman no matter what.

Jason tries to get Merciless to lay off his sister
> Hey she was coming on to me she liked how I killed those men or was that my earth's Diana... God this is so confusing

Barbatos is too Kool for batman who laughs to betray her Also we already have 3 jokers we don't need a forth whose only thing different is that he's bruce Wayne and has reality warping playing cards. Why don't we just bring Martha Joker so we can have a whole family of jokers while were at it

>Hal meeting up with Dawnbreaker again

He's going to slap his shit for what he did to Coast City.

the most likely IMO is Red Death, IIRC he didn't even do anything that bad, only killed the villains of his world. plus there is the thing about sharing his body with Barry.
the Drowned could also work
Murder Machine and Merciless are probably too far gone
Dawnbreaker deserves to die just for being so edgy
don't know about the Devastator yet
Batman Who Laughs is obviously a big no-no

Is Barry really a man of science in the same way John Henry is?

We'll get a metal chapter of the others and what they're doing, right? They wouldn't bait me with Fate and Slade and then ignore them, right? RIGHT?

>It's another Mirror vs Mirror fuckfest

When the fuck are we going to get fun alternate universe stories again?

>My rate is going up!
kek Slade

do y'all Snyder intended the evil Batmen as a piece of meta-commentary? or am I being too generous to him?
like, what if the Dark Multiverse died because the only stories that were 'published' there were about Batman? and sooner or later the readers gave up on that Multiverse, because it was all about Batman, all the time (almost like the DCU nowadays)

where did you get that

You're thinking about this the wrong way. You want them as villains, not heroes. We don't need a superpowered Bruce Wayne as a hero, it would clash too much with the Batman mythos. Dawnbreaker would stay if only for a chance to beat him up on a repeated basis.

what's Emma Stone doing in the story?

That looks less like he's punching her, and more of him trying to awkwardly shove a gift onto her before spilling his spaghetti and running away.

panels synder's been posting on twitter from batman lost

>starts spilling his spaghetti seeing Diana
> Barbatos or batman who laughs looks over at him
> calms down and gives Diana a little awkward push to make them think he's doing his part of the plan
>

Plus barbatos might kill him if he ever went against him. So he might aviod hurting her and Diana might talk no justu him into giving them an advantage with his dying breath.

Being a demon batgod ?

>muh batgod.

Remember, this thing belongs to Darkseid. He's the boss here.

I would buy ten copies if Merciless ends up uttering the words 'Y-you too' in any way during this run.

She's not a thing she's a bat also he's a baby he's not bossing her around anymore she's also existed long before darkseid used her as his hyper adaptor

I would laugh

Thats because of time travel.
At the beginning its the hyper adaptor released from the ancestor box.

i-is that the sacrifical girl from the original Barbatos story?

still she's not taking orders from a baby anymore

she's barbatos trying to get bruce to fuck her while they watch the bat and hawk clans fight

Wouldn't the real villain be the one who set up this dark multiverse system in the first place?

There's really no justifiable reason to spawn doomed universes based on what COULD happen.

There was one around in Infinite Crisis and even more if some version of CoIEs is back in continuity too. Barry keeps talking about having experience traveling through the multiverse, which only really makes sense if some of their Pre-Crisis adventures are back somehow.

He's not an inventor and an engineer, but he still uses science in his daily job in the crime lab.

is that Jimenez?
looks rad

>dying
Did the Crisis happen in the negative multiverse?

they've been back since convergence user

yeah

>Would be hilarious if they just stopped fighting halfway through the fight and they fuck
Fixed

maybe the mere possibility is enough to spawn?
Maybe Owlman is correct. Maybe all choices lead to creation of different worlds because that's just how stuff works.

But why?

Manhattan likes fuckery

I'm still not sure how the Dark Multiverse works
Like, are there only 52 worlds, like in the regular multiverse, or infinite? And do they all just terminate at around 2017 AD? What happens after that? And all of them are centered around a guy in a batsuit?

>yfw Thomas Batman is the secret weapon to defeat the evil Bruces

geez barry you didn't even try to stop him

Manhattan already erased Thomas sorry

What's Barry gonna do to Doomsday Bruce? Way out of his league.

OK but how did Batman gets his hands on one?