Can't burn my source but let's just say this many users aren't coming here to "Make Sup Forums Great Again" on the 8th...

Can't burn my source but let's just say this many users aren't coming here to "Make Sup Forums Great Again" on the 8th to support Trump.

wot

That's arfcom

Basically many of the liberals who left Sup Forums long ago have organized to come back in numbers and troll the ever living fuck out of the right until they leave this time.

good. Sup Forums loves diverse opinions. We are all about diversity.

or it uses the same software

Are you saying that all the sliding faggotry going on right now is coming from that board?

Stop being a cuck and tell us where it is.

But what about safe spaces where people can discuss their beliefs without bullying

Wait, Sup Forums used to be liberal? A board called Politically Incorrect used to be liberal?

I love that shit. Really, Sup Forums is a shithole anyhow, so it's not like they're going to lower the quality of the board. Remember when SRS was all over the place? Remember how many of them we redpilled?

A right wing lean is a result of exposure to politically unsavory knowledge. The more people who come here to willingly expose themselves to it, the more we'll turn.

The "free to do what you want" kind of liberal, nothing like these post modern sissies.

It hasn't been "politically correct" for long. It was just "Politics" initially.

See how few leafs there are, and yet you are flipping your shit about leafs most of all
~~~skillz 2001~~~

Great! Maybe they can help us reach 100,000,000

I'm getting double the bucks:
>FBI
>CTR

I may even get money from Russia if I can find a way to secure the bitcoin

check it

/r/4chan4trump

i don't even know what i'm looking at

m/pol/ga totals means nothing to me

you're full of shit pal. It was politically incorrect the moment moot created it

t. user who's been here since creation

>487 users upvoted this
oh noes, not a facebook/reddit raid

I don't think fascism is actually an economic philosophy.

I've been here for about a week now because of that.

Fucking newfag, kys

oh boy this isn't going to be a humiliating defeat just like literally everything else you've ever attempted