couch-tuner.ch/tvshow/the-man-in-the-high-castle/
youtube.com/watch?v=c82GPttg2A0
sadistic.pl/tag/legion orła białego
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goralische_Waffen_SS_Legion
youtube.com/watch?v=234H8X1-JiA
youtube.com/watch?v=PO6Zk5qkYcA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karlfried_Graf_Dürckheim
ibtimes.com/heinrich-himmler-nazi-hindu-214444
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2104365/How-SS-recommended-yoga-death-camp-guards-good-way-stress.html
amazon.com/Yoga-Nationalsozialismus-Konzepte-Kontraste-Konsequenzen-ebook/dp/B01A0YZX7K/
legionorlabialego.com
youtube.com/watch?v=v_nvvydiIDY
youtube.com/watch?v=nAF1-aLqKY4
vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres3/HoaxV2.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pt. 2

Looks shit

Really isn't

youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI

I still haven't seen anything this red pilled be recommended, including greatest story never told

is this legitimate or some fucking anti-establishment normie who did a low-end documentary to satisfy his own ego

The wire, 2nd greatest tv show of all time
>inb4 niggers
Watch it first

I don't know how to get someone to watch a 3 hour documentary besides telling you I watched it years ago and haven't seen anything so legitimately red pilled since
All I can do is throw it out there and hope people watch it

I'm watching it Senpai

fight me

youtube.com/watch?v=KJuexdl_c5s

Asuka best girl.

Shinji=Trump

Bill Still is the man. It's been over a decade since I saw this and I still remember that one line:
In times of economic recession, wealth is not destroyed. It is merely transferred.

The Wire
Six Feet Under
Black Mirror

And the most god tier of them all, True Detective season 1

FIGHT ME

>MitHC
is this even good? I mean I like the concept of an American Reich, but is it some jewish trickery where it's portrayed as a dystopia?

This video is the ultimate Red Pill right here:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI

Also check out this book

realhistorychannel.org/BW F JUNE 2015pdfversion.pdf

and this book that goes with the video:

conspirazzi.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/lina-sign-scorpion.pdf

That's a pretty fucking glorious book title you've got there

>is this even good?

Why don't you read this book:

aryanism.net/downloads/books/george-rockwell/this-time-the-world.pdf

and watch this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

and find out.

they shoot this show at my university and they have to put signs up telling people not to freak out over there being Swastikas all over the place.

This video is one of the definitive redpill videos IMO.

>yes or no
or i can just watch the show faggot

>Meme Magicians need to watch this
youtu.be/k1qACd0wHd0

>The Other Israel
youtu.be/IJxdIXgMGAI

>Marching to Zion
youtu.be/styLx-iWwC8

>Dr Albert Bartlett talking about ethics and the detrimental effects of doing the "right thing" youtu.be/eOykY2SMbZ0
this one is really good

And this is the best
>Carl Munck - The Code parts 1-3
youtu.be/oVejksVkqkk
youtu.be/QM-RBL4DnnA
youtu.be/piY7nK5Zj68

i liked it desu

thanks leaf, hopefully it's on couchtuner i don't have netflix or a tv

Are these worth watching? Can you give a quick rundown on why the fuck I should watch them.

I'm only a few minutes into this and fugggg

that's what the greentext is

carl munck is the best there imo but its like 6 hours long

everything is linked and it isn't a conspiracy thing

whats the soure on that pic?

It's just listing arbitrary note values, not even a circle of fifths?

just a pic
disregard it

here's a funny/good vid music and the mind
by don't worry be happy guy

youtu.be/S0kCUss0g9Q

Oil
youtube.com/watch?v=00a_bO1G1wQ

Money
youtube.com/watch?v=X1sjFHEl5GI

US Banks
youtube.com/watch?v=Kf8KFdnwBGY

It has its weird moments where it's supposed to show its dystopia but it's so visible its laughable.

Examples:
>they show how Smiths live, their amazing, nationalist, stern but happy American utopia of a nuclear family.
>And then ONCE, just ONCE Ms Smith runs to the cabinet to get her some amphetamines, to calm down her nerves
>Because modern Americans have no problems with medication abuse

other one:

>there is that clerk, that is supper weaboo in the Japan occupied zone
>He gets invited to Wapanese family, for dinner and they talk about juden
>The Japs seems disgusted with final solution, that is implied was forced on them by Germans
>And then he mentions that if they would be not dealt with, Sionists would rule them all, they would rule Hollywood and Wall Street.

another:

>Jewish family in hiding
>they pray to mourn their dead, supposed to be a touching moment
>LITERALLY the next scene is the old Rabbi guy saying to the young Jewellery maker wannabe jew: Oy Vey, if you still want to make Jewellery, I can help you, I can organize gelt and silber, we need to keep to each other and swindle those silly goyem.

At times like that I cannot stop myself, but just chuckle and imagine the writers winking to us

>everything is linked and it isn't a conspiracy thing

The conspiracy is real though, here is a 53 second long video where George W Bush and Kerry both talk about "the conspiracy" on national TV while they are both running for P.O.T.U.S. :

youtube.com/watch?v=gwJDs1cg9Eo

Open up this picture:

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1474/65/1474653241743.jpg

in a new browser window and zoom in to it and see if it changes your mind.

Once you realize that it is the people on this list:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

that control both Skull & Bones (a secret society that operates under the name "The Russell Trust" that was founded by a pro-Zionist Jew from Germany in the 19th century) and the people on that list also control several other secret societies that are trying to build a "ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT" such as the secret societies such as the "Round Table Group" which is a secret society that Clinton's mentor Carroll Quigley talks about in his books, see:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carroll_Quigley

There is also Russian Tsarist General named Arthur Cherep-Spiridovich:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Cherep-Spiridovich

who (during world war 1) exposed the top level commanders of the secret Jewish plot to create a "ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT". He said that the top leadership consists of 300 Jewish banking families (including Warburg, Schiff, Rothschild, etc.) that work like an organized crime mafia controlling secret societies like Skull & Bones, Freemasons, etc. After this Russian general exposed them during World War 1, the 300 top Jewish banking families sent an assassin and had Spiridovich strangled to death in his hotel room. You can read Spiridovich's book for free here:

resist.com/SecretGovernment-Spiridovich.pdf

THE MOST redpilled show on TV. Teaches conservative values every episode and the liberal character always gets BTFO every time.

True detectives season 1 is top tier.

Surprisingly.

sounds based overall. imma give it a try, thanks for the info polski, here have this girl

True Detective is the most redpilled, thoughtful and creepily appropriate show of all time. I've thought about it a lot since we're in the midst of pedogate.

>here have this girl
Why thank you

It's a pretty nice watch, the main story is somewhat boring, but the world is what you're watching it for.

And now and then there will show something "ebil and shocking" to remind the audience it's not a paradise

Like I posted before, it's usually funny and chuckle worthy

Sadly, it mostly is portrayed that way.
70% of the story is through the eyes of poor oppressed people who only want to live in free and ebil-nazi-free world.

The other 30% are a vision of what we could have had, if only you stupid burgers had supported the right side.

Gems include:
>Smith family is as nationalistic as possible and absolutely happy and nice to everybody. Smith himself is a very moral and good character with lots of depth.
>Adolf is displayed as a smart thinker and very good judge of character, not a raving lunatic as in every other form of media.
>Most people live a good life under german rule while the japs are arguably more "evil".

If this book/show wasn't mostly from the point of view of rebels, it would paint a beautiful picture of a nice 60s america. It would also be banned for glorifying ebil-nazis.

>search for Generation Kill
0 result
>search for Over There
0 result

Come on Sup Forums, I know this is not /k/, but have some taste.

>watch it for the world
right up my alley, i'm usually too autistic to care about plot anyway, i just like imagery and world-building that goes into stuff like this

found it to stream if anyone else cares
couch-tuner.ch/tvshow/the-man-in-the-high-castle/

This. Top tier season of television.

>True Detective Season 1
>mfw

Season 2 was pure shit imo.

meh, good show, but not much of a redpill. It only goes into how corporations are heavily influencing politics, and if you haven't already come to that realization you're willfully ignorant. That's the bluest red pill in existence.

There is some bullshit in it, bibles being illegal and people with just a bit of Jewish blood getting persecuted. When Hitler was Christian and quarter Jews were regarded as full Germans by the Nüremberg laws.

That video is pretty nice, desu.
Got anymore like that?

Can't use it to redpill because people who watch it will immediately scream 'NAZI NAZI MUH HISTORY MUH GAS CHAMBERS AHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAKE IT GO AWAY' but I like it.

>Family Goy
kys, Paki.

It's a soft redpill mixed with really good drama, and I got a crack out of it since the only pseudoanarchocommie anoonemoose character in the show is a dumb, unlikeable cunt that acts and lashes out on emotion entirely. And Elliot's views on the world are pretty accurate.

It's more of a character study than an exclusively political show, though.

see, that's what i was asking about. fucking Jews.

Can you imagine if they didn't have a monopoly on mainstream entertainment? I wonder what it would look and sound like

Have you seen this red pill video that some Russian speaking people made:

youtube.com/watch?v=c82GPttg2A0

Somebody needs to make a video documentary about the Polish Waffen SS unit that was called "Legion Orła Białego", see:

sadistic.pl/tag/legion orła białego

I think that this particular Polish Waffen SS unit was formed in 1944 for infiltration operations working behind Soviet lines, but there was another Polish Waffen SS unit that existed before that was called "Goralische Waffen SS Legion", see:

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goralische_Waffen_SS_Legion

I heard that the problem with the Polish Waffen SS units was that they were supposed to be trained at the same training facility that the Ukrainian and Hungarian Waffen SS were trained at and the Polish SS recruits and the Ukrainian SS recruits did not get along well with eachother during that 1942 to 1944 time period, and the Ukraine was prioritized for Waffen SS training and equipment over Poland for whatever reason.

Watched this a while ago. About Britain selling weapons to and training Arabs (specifically Saudis) and various other shady shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=234H8X1-JiA

I dont remember any of those things

>When Hitler was Christian and quarter Jews were regarded as full Germans by the Nüremberg laws.

You should show people this video clip of a 1 minute long speech by Rudolf Hess where he talks about his belief in Christianity :

youtube.com/watch?v=PO6Zk5qkYcA

Post that ^^ YouTube link whenever people deny the fact that Hitler, Rudolf Hess and Hermann Goering were Christians. Obviously there were other active religions besides Christianity in the Third Reich but it's important to note that over 80% to 90% of the "Nazis" or NSDAP party members were church going Christians although there were some NSDAP members (very small percentage of party members outside of Hitler's inner circle) who were Buddhists, Hindus, Atheists, neo-pagans, etc.

For example, there was this guy:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karlfried_Graf_Dürckheim

who was of Jewish ancestry but got a high rank in the SA Stormtroopers and became the leader of a group of Japanese Zen Buddhist's in the Nazi Party and Heinrich Himmler also secretly practiced Yoga and other aspects of the Hindu religion of India as you can read here:

ibtimes.com/heinrich-himmler-nazi-hindu-214444

and see fully documented in this article:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2104365/How-SS-recommended-yoga-death-camp-guards-good-way-stress.html

and in this book:

amazon.com/Yoga-Nationalsozialismus-Konzepte-Kontraste-Konsequenzen-ebook/dp/B01A0YZX7K/

and General Erich Ludendorff was the leader of the Wotan / Odin worshipping neo-pagans in the NSDAP and Hitler kicked Ludendorff out of the Nazi party for publicly making a lot of anti-Christian remarks that caused the party to lose votes in the elections (Germany was a majority Christian country in the 1920's and 1930's and to win votes the NSDAP had to win the Christian vote). Anyway, a majority of the NSDAP party members including Hitler, Goering, Rudolf Hess, etc. were church going Christians.

You don't remember any of what things?

Is anybody still active in this thread or is the thread dead?

I'm still here. Hopeful on a better selection of redpill tv.

The most redpilled show to come out of Europe

Old HBO was redpilled
Sopranos
Wire
Deadwood

These are good shows, but there's nothing "redpilled" about them. They're all lefty shit.

This was shit. Id give it a 2/10.

>True Detective season 1
>not redpilled

user, please...

legionorlabialego.com

People, mostly normies, forget that a central Poland, Silesia, and all of Pommern were classified as German, not General Gubern, or under occupation.

And many, many people in those regions could trace their lineage to Prussian times. Many were straight out given Citizenship, shiitton of others ended on the Volksliste.

There were Many poles fighting in the german army, only they were counted as germans.

I mean:
>Erich von Manstein, real name Fritz Erich Georg Eduard von Lewinski, Prussian aristocrat his father was Kashubian for gods sake
>Heinz Guderian, born Chełmno, West Prussia, another polish born Prussian
>Günther von Kluge, born in Posen
>Moritz Albrecht Franz Friedrich Fedor von Bock, born in Küstrin, another Prussian with generations in military

People, from both sides, deliberately wish to forget, that quart of Poland was tangled with Prussia and Germany for generations. And many chose to willingly assimilate into Prussia and Germany through that time.

High Castle started off so bad that I almost stopped watching it. The first few episodes are so bad and characters are laughable. Until the supporting characters start to gain more traction and they are amazing. Great actors.

And then in the end it was all worth it for that last episode. I never read the books. So it was amazing that the series had me exclaim out loud "no don't kill him!". Brilliant.

Though the biggest quality of the series is that you are presented with an alternative world. Usually the world in which a story takes place is a given. Though slowly in this series you begin to realize that the world is like that for a reason. That is when the show starts to pull you in.

Though those two young main characters? I hope they die in a car accident the first episode.

The Wire (ALL SEASONS, NO EXCEPTIONS) is by far the greatest television that has graced the human race. What is #1 in your opinion?

Really? You're gonna make me download and watch show about niggers ?

>Trump runs for president

>Hh look goyim, we had this show pre prepared before the election, where Trump tower has a big nazi eagle on top

>Trump is a nazi, don't you watch TV!?!

>Ehehehe my investments that bleed American prosperity dry are safe for another day

>Sopranos
This.
Also, I liked Mad Men
youtube.com/watch?v=v_nvvydiIDY
"Have we ever hired any jews?"
"not on my watch"

>not even trying

>MUH GAS CHAMBERS AHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAKE IT GO AWAY'

Whenever people talk about "muh gas chambers", just show them this 15 minute long video clip of Jewish holocaust historian David Cole (alias David Stein):

youtube.com/watch?v=nAF1-aLqKY4

Also show them this pdf book:

vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres3/HoaxV2.pdf