JUST League

whedon has destroyed it

Go to bed, Marvelcuck.

>hand a kid a broken toy
>AW MAN YOU RUINED IT

Go to bed Zack

I've been out of the loop. What happened to Affleck that he looks so different in the reshoots? That's like, Sue Storm's Hair in Fan4stic levels of noticeable.

botox mussed him up a bit.

I find it hilarious that Thor is out first, and yet, aside from the occasionally 'mommy' posts all people can do is talk/panic about Justice League.

It'll be fine bro. Don't worry. And we'll almost certainly be getting an extended Snyder cut in about five months.

>Destroyed it
>Looked like filtered garbage to begin with
If anything, he grabbed a piece of steamy shit and peed on it.

Not only are you cherrypicking images, you're not even trying to match them. Second panel left takes place on a rooftop, right is indoors.

So he ruined it because he turned up the lighting?
Also, that aquaman picture is the same and im pretty sure its from a behind the scenes shit.

Allright,lets see how it destroyed it
>Aquaman
From a full body shot to a face shot of aquaman smiling. Which might as well be different shots from the same scene
>Batman 1
Scene in a rooftop and scene indoors. Gee,i wonder why its not as dark indoors as on the roof? Maybe nobody told Wheadon we should shoot the movie with dark tones ALL THE TIME even if it doesn't make sense and distracts the audience. Stupid Wheadon doesn't know anything about filmmaking.
>Batman 2
Scene indoors, scene outdoors. Also, the dark and gritty color tone makes batman "i heard you talk with fish" joke retarded.
>Batman 3
Literally different shots from the same scene

I wonder who's the actor that whedon got to wear Afflecks' corpse.

It's difficult to even encapsulate in mere words what a multi-dimensional lattice of JUSTness this film is.
The fact it began with Snyder straight out of the dull mess of BvS. The fact they had to U-turn on the whole thing once it became apparent everyone hated the BvS style. The fact Snyder had to drop out entirely and they got Whedon of all people. The clusterfuck of hurried, ugly reshoots. The desperate, desperate me-too push to make it "fun!" and "colorful!" and "a big romp with rock music!" like half the other successful capeshit films of recent times, and how transparent that is. The attempt to sell it based on a Bats that audiences are meh on, a Wondy that people are ok on, and strange, slightly ugly new versions of Flash and Cyborg. It's just too much. It's just too fucking much!

Can't help but assume that OP chose bad Whedon shots on purpose in order to stir shit online.

how lucky of him that there were so many

>whedon has destroyed it
Well it's good to see the pathetic DC fags have already started using their excuse why JL sucks balls.

Protip: It was destroyed long before Whedon got involved.

and nothing of value was lost

Affleck is in and out of rehab for a bunch of stuff, but chiefly alcohol. The reshooting were during his binge faze so he looked all blotchy from being recently very drunk for a while.

Ps. Watch Superman upper lip. They had to CGI out his moustache in reshooting, because he was filming for Mission Impossible and they wouldn't let him shave.

>literally the same amount of lighting
>HURR DURR HE RUINED IT
Am I the only one that doesn't give fuck about muh filters. It can be black and white or color fool and the movie will still be good or bad
WB can fuck this up a third time and all you care about are muh colors?

To be fair Whedon nearly destroyed The Avengers.

Let's be honest, when it comes to what a movie looks like, Snyder is better than Whedon. Whedon came from TV and it shows...

The thing is, making pretty pictures has never been Snyder's problem. His inability to create momentum, to make scenes that flows naturally in one anothers, in short: to build a narration, is his main problem.

And those pictures, apart from telling us what we already know: Snyder' shots are prettier than Whedon' shots, say nothing about the quality of the movie itself.

dark ≠ pretty

>it's too dark
>whedon makes it lighter
>it's too bright

Jesus Christ, you Snyderfags are legitimately autistic. "The lighting is slightly off! They made jokes in the dialogue! Affleck's stubble is wrong!" I don't even like Whedon anymore, and his Avengers films are probably the weakest MCU films next to Thor's, but you guys are being fags.

>Ps. Watch Superman upper lip. They had to CGI out his moustache in reshooting, because he was filming for Mission Impossible and they wouldn't let him shave.
That sounds incredibly stupid. Wouldn't putting on a fake mustache be more reasonable than needing to edit one out?
I mean, I don't think Superman's even going to have enough screen time for it to matter but still.

Botox, it's why he looks like MIckey Rourke in the second picture

Never said dark = pretty.
And I will even add that his pretty shots can be in conflict with the tone of a scene.

Still, there's not a lot of shots in either Avengers where the light, the colors, composition(...) make you think "that's nice".
Also, despite how it looks, BvS is still a terrible movie.

Sounds like you dont understand Snyderfags. The ALL-NEW ALL-DIFFERENT progressive NuMarvel seems right up your alley.

They should've gotten Mathew Vaughn

It was in his Mission Impossible contract that he needed to keep the mustache

aquaman shouldn't smile, as well all know he's the edgiest character out there.

If this flops can we finally rid ourselves of the 'Cyborg on the JL' meme?

Go back to

Snyder cut won't come out until after The Flash movie that retcons the previous movies.

Yes. Because it's too bright.

Jesus Christ the botox is so obvious. What a let down.

Good. Consider it mercy.

>Ps. Watch Superman upper lip. They had to CGI out his moustache in reshooting, because he was filming for Mission Impossible and they wouldn't let him shave.

This is going to be such a goddamn tire fire.

Your daily reminder that Joss Whedon is a cuck supreme :

"Here's why I'm not running Marvel: If I was, I would kill the Punisher. I don't believe in what he does. The Punisher just shoots up places. And if you're telling me he's never hit an innocent, then I'm telling you, that's fascist crap."

jesus, how embarassing

>And we'll almost certainly be getting an extended Snyder cut in about five months.
I hope it's this one.

First one is him keeping his sexual assault a secret. Second is finally relieved that it is out in the open.