Pol doesn't like milo

>pol doesn't like milo
but why?

>tfw coming close to buying one of those shirts but I'm not a queer

>pol doesn't like milo
>tfw coming close to buying one of those shirts but I'm not a queer

you answered your own question

You forgot to also mention zionist kike, user.

Why would Sup Forums like a gay coal burning kike?

he's pro israel and aslo a proclaimed catholic. Hmm.

>kike gun

loaded with HIV bullets, right?

dipped in pig's blood to send muslims to hell m8

He's an opportunistic Jew exploiting a niche market. He's in it for the fame and money and he figured out how easy it is to fool young beta men.

Jewish is not only a religion but more importantly an ethnicity.

Are you not into Milo the Fagilo ?

>loves israel just like a neocon
>loves black dick

he's a plant by the left

is he a citizen or just a resident?

(((milo)))

He's a Jewish entryist who's trying to steer the alt-right in the wrong direction, pushing out everything that actually makes the movement novel and dangerous to the status quo.

I don't have anything against him personally (aside from the sodomy) and he's probably not doing it intentionally but kikes just can't help themselves. They subvert everything they touch.

I honestly believe he's controlled subversion

Milo is good people. Stormfags can eat a bullet

>everyone who disagrees with me must be a stormfag

Don't you have some posts to upvote on The_Donald?

This guy has never had a single own thought going through his head.
He is literally only spouting shit straight from pol or twitter - his entire "We shoot back" thing has been around for years due to the Pink Triangles.

I like milo

>everyone who disagrees with me is a redditor or a kike

Hate to hurt your fee fees but there are red-pilled people of every stripe, I would rather have a eloquent redpilled faggot than an autistic white nationalist on my side desu

>greek
suspect

Gay Army

Because Sup Forums is like the republican party. A bunch of cuckservatives that don't like winning.

>spot the kike

>proving my point

I couldn't look like more of a performing magician if I tried. I don't know how Aurini does it.

he is a faggot.
not gay mind you, he just can't stop talking about all of the black cocks he gets shoved up his ass.
>Sup Forums doesn't like a flaming faggot
well no shit.

The fact that so many people here can't tell that he's an attention whoring charlatan proves how autistic this board really is.

he was the first one that thought me how to fight the subtle SJW strategy of imposing guilt. Ar first i thought by being gay and fucking blacks he was immune to any minority self imposing guilt. but then with the recent Dr. Jordan Peterson stand against SJW in kanada i understood the root of SJWism. And how to fight it. This shit is not easy and you cant be a christian if you want to survive because they use self guilty (the angular stone from christians is feeling guilt to prevent us from doing shit) and compassion. So nietcheans have a bonus against SJW. If you read Michel foucault ( a leftist that had as object of study power strategies of state) you have a bonus, because thats the exact strategy the SJW use. If you read mises you know how commies are bad for the state. That would be enough. But if you are an heartless redneck from USA or a neonazi it also works because you are so dumb and heatless the imposing self guilt will not work against you.

Pol likes a flamboyant faggot but our asshole gets sore when there's just brutal pounding after brutal pounding

He's doing something right if he is hated by Sup Forums, cuckservatives and leftists.

Last week on Adam Carolla's podcast he disparagingly called a woman a coalburner and also said that gays were going to hell.

so at least he's self aware about his degeneracy.

Good post. They are indeed relying on shaming and guilt-tripping, whilst actually having zero sense of shame themselves. Like a psychopath trying to control humans and build a protected nest.

It's a bit

We know it's you milo.
Sweetie just come out as a gay nazi.
Until then you are dead to us.

eh, I'll buy one anyways.

>flaming faggot and provocateur does provocative things
whoa man this is really unexpected and it really really makes me think