I'm sure a lot of us are feeling some anxiety over the situation at hand. A society run by elites, the masses hate us...

I'm sure a lot of us are feeling some anxiety over the situation at hand. A society run by elites, the masses hate us, and we're fighting a monolith with image files and web forums. We're making a lot of big wins, for sure, but sometimes I can't shake that feeling of hopelessness. Do any Sup Forumsacks relate? What if anything can one do to counter those feelings?
Regardless of whatever happens tuesday, it's been an honor serving in the meme wars with you, bros. Brits, Australians, even the fucking leafs on our side, I'll never forget the time we were all brothers in memes.

>tfw Sup Forums lead me to Islam

i don't feel hopeless at all desu

>British muslim

Don't blame Sup Forums for your shortcomings.

What's your tips to keeping steadfast, magyarbro?

We're the new elite, user. We smashed their Moloch with our magic. Kek favors our plans

Who /converting to Islam so they will be in the mining side when the caliphate rises/ here?

Yeah, maybe you're right... No matter what, we've at least stopped the pendulum from swinging any further, and set it back in the direction it came. Maybe things will balance out again soon.

i think about the abhorrent things these people do and it keeps me angry enough to go on

see ya space cowboys
its been an honor

Give yourself up to something larger than yourself, namely the future for children. If anything within you is in the way of you becoming an agent of real change in the world, eliminate it

Try being redpilled in the bay area

My worry is that nothing will change, just like in 2009.

stay strong hillary must fall

Sometimes I feel similar. I took a small break and watched some of my favorite childhood anime. It was amazing.
In my opinion, she is going down, president or not, she is going down. She won't see the end of her term. THAT is for sure.
Also, this election opened eyes of the public about habbening conspiracies and they will be reminded of that nagging feeling that something is wrong that they would always prefer to ignore.
I think this election changed the world.
Thanks, Trump! Also I still secretly believe in Kek. : )

if anything the revelations have taken a load off my chest
"Who cares what the fuck you people think? The Whole System is Fucked!"

You should be honoured by the leafs that weren't on your side, they were just trying challenge the assumptions you were making. It's been an honour being your opponent. You turned me into a Christian, which was always the point of all of this, after all.

See you pace cowboy

I feel you OP

it was a good ride, but our only option if Hillary wins is to leave

Might go to Alaska or the Canadian wilderness where I'm free of the govt pretty much

>He thinks his service in the meme war is almost over.
That's where your wrong user, the Meme War has just begun. Trump's election is merely our opening salvo, we still need to free FUCKING LEAFS, our Britbros, and all of the EU from their globalist tyrants. Don't be anxious or let your energy wane for even a second user, every step forward will be a great struggle, every new goal a challenge to achieve.