Eyes Wide Open

Previous Thread:
rachelchandler.tumblr.com/page/2

Instagram: Ray.Chandler (Rachel "Child Handler" Chandler)

web.archive.org/web/20101111012357/http://www.jeffreyepsteinscience.com/

Rachel Chandler(handler)
Jeffrey (((Epstein)))
P. Diddy (Dave Chappelle called this 12 years ago)
Eminem
Clintons
Possibly Trumps
Many more including (((Hollywood))) stars

This is the truly evil shit that was supposed to be a joke. What will be seen here cannot be unseen. You have been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-tiu325HYQk
youtube.com/channel/UCJkNCifACGXvNld0E_UDOhw
wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736
foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/27/media-matters-boss-paid-former-partner-850g-blackmail-settlement.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37072
rachelchandler.tumblr.com
twitter.com/wa3rloga/status/795010953259708416
pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4
search.wikileaks.org/?query=comet ping pong&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&publication_type[]=46&new_search=False&order_by=most_relevant#results
gq.com/gallery/50-most-powerful-people-in-washington-dc#slide=49
sashalordpresents.com/comet/
linkedin.com/pub/richard-"itchie"-gross/6/611/456
twitter.com/Compassionate_L
florida.intercreditreport.com/company/angels-of-love-deals-from-heaven-inc-p14000052973
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/10BUENOSAIRES166_a.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3465
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/2772
harvardhrj.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/King.pdf
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/32/323249_-os-haiti-us-legal-adviser-to-u-s-haiti-missionaries.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3741
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz3sZiVAO0k&t=1m18s
instagram.com/delphinedanhier/
instagram.com/youareanalien/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think this ties back into Comet Ping Pong. I think there are multiple angles here that are related.

Go back to this vid of "Eli Sizemore" from Comet:

Is that guy IN THESE PICTURES anywhere? Eli Sizemore is NOT his real name. Google it and "Eli Sizemore" and "Elisa Sizemore" seem to be fake names commonly used.

Also, can someone DOWNLOAD FUCKING EVERYTHING from here before they get clever enough to take this shit down?

> youtube.com/channel/UCJkNCifACGXvNld0E_UDOhw

Bump, sorry OP I made a new bread let me redirect here

To the leaf from last bread looking for info on pedo symbols

wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols

Bumpin again

bump

bump

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736

Podesta email about kids in the pool as "entertainment"

[Pizza Partying Intensifies]
>[Pizza Partying Intensifies]
[Pizza Partying Intensifies]
>[Pizza Partying Intensifies]

Pizza shops would be good fronts for child smuggling rings

Looking into other shops that donate to charities would be a good place to start (doesn't have to be Clinton Foundation).

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. THAT GOD DAMNED ZERO HOUR JUST POSTED THE TUMBLR OF IT.
I'M GOING TO GO KMS
SICK FUCKING ANIMALS. WHAT IS THIS WORLD

Reminder that the owner of Comet Ping Pong was the gay lover of pedo David Brock and he blackmailed Brock for a lot of cash

foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/27/media-matters-boss-paid-former-partner-850g-blackmail-settlement.html

FIRST PARTIAL SMOKING GUN

Comet Ping Pong Pizza owned by James Alefantis, who is dating the founder of CTR, David Brock.

Alefantis on this email in Tony Podesta's birthday party

> wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37072

SO IS PETER KADZIK, THE DIRTY DOJ AGENT RUNNING THE CLINTON CASE NOW

@#^&(^@#&*^&*@$

Keep going, can we tie this into Chandler?

Any one else Sleeping less since this has been discovered?
Smoking, drinking, noided more?

>be me
>went completely off-line back in early 2015.
>Stayed paranoid free and fairly happy for a year and a half.
>Decide to get internet again to enjoy general Election luls.
>Literally got internet back just in time for the most insane, paranoid, bizarre, kek-filled months /pol has ever seen.
>Sleep & outside time decrease
>Smoking, drinking, & paranoia all increase

I am getting to listen to a lot of the music in my library that i hadn't had time to until now.

>Bjork for these feels

oh fuck...
>(11, 9, and almost 7) so you'll have some further entertainment

almost fucking 7...i'm gonna lose it

Nigga where can I find this

Those kids are the adopted children of Tamara Luzzato, a high-ranking globalist who worked directly under one of the Rockefellers for 15 years and now runs notorious worldwide ZOG NGO the Pew Charitable Trust.

Maybe, just maybe, she pimps her own adopted children in this cult shit, but I don't think its likely.

Where's eminem?

ALEFANTIS BLACKMAILED PEDO DAVID BROCK READ THIS

>foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/27/media-matters-boss-paid-former-partner-850g-blackmail-settlement.html

No he fucking didn't, read the article. That was William Gray that blackmailed him. James Alefantis is dating Brock NOW.

AGAIN, THE OWNER OF COMET PING PONG IS DATING THE CEO OF CORRECT THE RECORD. THAT IS WHY THEY ARE GOING NUTS ON Sup Forums RIGHT NOW.

COMET IS NOT A "DISTRACTION," IT IS AT THE HEART OF THIS.

>paranoid
>a drug addict
Really makes me think.

Ooooooo, haven't we seen these in some images from those wacky accounts in the pizza threads?

It's in the OP

What the fuck...

Goddammit is that right? Nevermind then.

Brock is still a pedo and still got blackmailed though

P DIDDY WITH HER AT AGE 14

You guys are still talking about this stupid shit?

Did anyone ever wind up actually proving that the photo of them together was taken on Epstein's plane, or when the photo was taken? Anything? Or just "she was photographed next to Bill Clinton, so obviously he was fucking her and raping little kids left and right"? For once, please do not disappoint me.

From the last thread

rachelchandler.tumblr.com

Also, David Brock is the chief of Media Matters.

14 is undeniably prime pussy and not pedophilia.

She can produce eggs to be fertilized and most girls in 1st world countries are developed enough by this age to safely give birth.

where did I said I do drugs?
unless you count cigs and based Jamesons drugs.
either way you're a faggot.

Very interesting

Remember: where there's faggots, there's pedos.

>drug addict thinks his drugs aren't drugs
Really makes me think.

How big is a pi zza ov en?

I have never wanted to murder so many people right now

Looks like a pool party, are these the kids from the Podesta e-mail?

They look about the right age. Also, the weather is exactly as described in the e-mail.

Ok correction, Alefantis didn't blackmail him it was another guy.

Brock is still a pedo and he still got blackmailed though

rachel chandler is in the b&w image with the taliban mofo

twitter.com/wa3rloga/status/795010953259708416

P. Diddy gone get his A. Diddied in prison now.

Standing next to someone is not evidence of wrongdoing you fucking retard. She is a socialite from some rich uppity female. She has photographs with a bunch of celebrities. Fuck. Slow your conspiracy theory roll.

Fuck fuck fuck
Anon5 was right all along
CTR is involved in the "kiddie stuff"
If you are employed by them, seriously consider getting out
Because to Hillary you are a loose end to be cut

how are these pictures even related? the tables don't look the same, a lot of people and places have wooden outdoor furniture and taking pictures at night is hardly a connection. otherwise bumping for interest

(1/2)

Tons of pre-existing evidence of global pedo-ring implicating governments and etc.:
pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4

Podesta e-mails make mention of Comet Ping Pong, "family-friendly" restaurant/venue with ping-pong for kids:

search.wikileaks.org/?query=comet ping pong&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&publication_type[]=46&new_search=False&order_by=most_relevant#results

Comet Ping Pong owned by James Alefantis, once listed 49th "most influential" person in DC by GQ:

gq.com/gallery/50-most-powerful-people-in-washington-dc#slide=49

James Alefantis cought in love triangle with chief of Media Matters, David Brock; Allegations of blackmail

sashalordpresents.com/comet/

>“Get served at Comet Ping Pong, a hipster-heavy pizza parlor in the Upper Northwest with rough concrete walls, bathrooms hidden behind secret panels, and table tennis galore. Thin crust pies from the wood-burning oven are as much of an attraction as the regularly scheduled live bands.”
Podesta e-mail with HRC pizza logo says to donate to "PizzaPAC.com" registered to one JZ Drizin; Most recent tweet is retweet from Pizza Packet, company that sells and delivers nothing but seasoning packets for pizza

pizzapacket.com

Address listed for Pizza Packet goes to post office. Address listed for a sponsor of a Pizza Packet contest (762 Park Place, NYC, NY) goes to pic related; Pizza Packet is owned by "Itchie Gross"; Richard "Itchie" Gross LinkedIn profile has picture of a commercial jet

linkedin.com/pub/richard-"itchie"-gross/6/611/456

Address for "Dr. Itcuie Gross, MD," who does not seem to have an NPI number, goes to 533 Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn, NY; Does not look like a doctor's office; two young children can be seen at the entrance

I wonder if Comet Ping Pong has cameras in the bathrooms?

I'm sure they'd be gone now if they did, though.

oh shit

Notice the fucking pizza in this photo?

Do we have confirmation they are adopted?

I literally couldn't sleep these past 10 hours, it's 6am now here and I can't take my eyes off Sup Forums for more than half an hour at a time.

When is this all going to be over? This past month has been too much.

(2/2)

Angels of Love Deals From Heaven deals with Haitian kids, based in FL; Follows Pizza Packet on Twitter

twitter.com/Compassionate_L
florida.intercreditreport.com/company/angels-of-love-deals-from-heaven-inc-p14000052973

Address: 15592 NE 15th Ave, North Miami Beach FL

Google Maps indicates that it is the only house on the street with all windows barred; Does not look like a business of any sort

---

Laura Silsby and Charisa Coulter, women who planned to start an orphanage, New Life Children's Refuge, in the Dominican Republic; Arrested with several children in Haiti; Huma e-mailed HRC with regular updates; Silsby represented by attorney convicted of sex trafficking; Allowed to leave the country

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/10BUENOSAIRES166_a.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3465
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/2772
harvardhrj.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/King.pdf
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/32/323249_-os-haiti-us-legal-adviser-to-u-s-haiti-missionaries.html

WikiLeaks e-mail discusses pricing of transporting children

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3741

W-wait... the pedo shit is REAL? I thought you fuckers were memeing.

>Jameson
>based
Get better taste in whiskey my leaf.

ACHTUNG PEDO ALERT

dude it's fucking exposed. we got them, we gotta save chandler though b4 they kill her

Good shit thanks

Are you just realizing it's real lad?

Taken down

Looks like a small local joint, can anyone make out the company?

Of course it's real, senpai. Strap up and join the fight.

It's fucking COMET pizza

I can't anymore.
There's no decent reason to take a photo like this. God this is too much.

>not pedophilia
No shit nigger but 99% of 14 year olds can't consent.

the bars are to keep all the love from the angels inside.

THIS IS DC FOR TEENS.

Beware of the shills nigger

Note what's at stake and who's involved

Again I never said they weren't drugs. stop being a faggot.
Just some people count them as drugs and some don't.
Thing is, it's the people who do who are huge faggots about it.

What's this other shit in the OP?

HOLY SHIT can anyone verify???

why do most of these pictures seem to have "something" about that that seems occultish. For instance, in the picture of the man in front of the nazi photos, there are candles in the reflection of the glass, clearly high on the walls.

and in this photo, it's blurry, but on the wall in the background, there are what appear to be silhouettes resembling ancient egyptian art. in many of the other photos on the tumblr, bulls are present in some form or another

Don't you know that memes are real?

WHERE WE SPEND OUR TIME SO YOU CAN HAVE A GOOD TIME

Ominous

fuck she is wearing an adult's bowtie round her waist!!!!!!!

I'M ELI

> /x/ is having a field day again and you get called CTR for pointing it out

Don't forget the 2 x 600 pack of polaroid film

My coffers are weak user, come make us great again please.

Little kids ARE entertaining though...

If you had to deal with the bloodsucking leeches in politics all the time you'd be entertained by kids playing, too

Still works for me on desktop. Are you on mobile?

>99% of 14 year olds can't consent
How do that supposed 99% that can't and 1% that can differ?
I don't really care what you think, junkie. You can stop replying now.

mfw i got a free pizza there once (It wasn't bad, but wasn't great either)

wait, what? that thing on the left ain't a fuckin elliptical

Some sort of bondage strap? It looks customizable and small

>*chokes on dick* HOL UP

No worries, I'm on the move and was away for a while.

If I get black bagged I expect one of you to pick up the flag and continue the charge

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz3sZiVAO0k&t=1m18s
>inb4 The north were the bad goys
This is about good vs evil. All sides of almost every war have been puppets of evil.

didnt Hillary do a stop at a pizza place and we were all making fun of the one guy who looked really uncomfortable

is THIS... the "black and white handkercheif that seems pizza related..?

Isn't it one of the straps old people use to get out of cars?

Have you guys started looking into Goat Hill Pizza yet? It was mentioned in the Panama Papers and happens to be an occult-themed, "family friendly" pizzeria in San Francisco. Reminds me of Comet.

>save chandler
why? her family knew about it, probably pimping her

from the tumblr. i can't make it all out

pretty sure that's the abckseat of a cab and it's got a strap so you can pull yourself out

One of Rachel's friends is this Delphine person: instagram.com/delphinedanhier/
Delphine's first photo on instagram is a child with its face pressed against a couch
One of the few people to comment on this photo has an instagram named youareanalien, and he posts a lot about a band called "reptaliens rule the earth"
Here's youareanalien's page: instagram.com/youareanalien/
here's the band page:

Author : Javier Senón.

That picture is waking up some terror inside me though, what the fuck, it's just too creepy.

So no, you guys didn't prove shit. Wonderful.

Don't mind me. Back to connecting a bunch of imaginary dots based on shoddy evidence and contextless photos that fit your narrative. Enjoy your delusional circle jerk. I'm out.

LADS I THINK THAT PIZZA BOX IS COMET PING PONG, THERE WAS A PIC OF HILLARY WITH A PIZZA BOX IN ONE OF THE PEDOSTA THREADS SOMEONE HELP ME FIND IT TO SEE IF THERE IS A MATCH

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37072

Guys why are they so obsessed with pizza?

Remember this