Hillary thread /hcg/

Hello Hillary fans from Sup Forums! raise the roof!

Lets get in here and talk about the US presidential election candidate Hillary Clinton and how she is going to take this election by storm! Boo Yeah!

Vote Hillary
Voteelectionus.com

News about Hillary
CNN.com/hillary-is-likely-going-to-win-us-election

BBC.uk/hillary-americasgoldengirl

CBC.ca/people-love-hillary

Interview with Hillary
Youtube.com/video/9345902

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dBFEyN0sAqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lets hear it for Hillary!

>stopposting.jpeg

hear this

*bang* *bang* *bang* *bang* *bang* *bang* *bang* *bang* *bang* *bang* *bang* *bang* *bang* *bang* *bang* *bang* *bang* *bang* *bang* *bang*

Kill yourself child rapist

Lock her up.

rude people leave this thread

i guess theyre not paying you enough to come up with better one-liners

Hate all three people in that picture.

why hate what you aint

these threads are just funny. its always just one cucked faggot who cant even vote shilling like a retarded newfag

this isn't your safe space if thats what you are thinking.

> why hate what you aint
> I am not a terrorist
> I hate terrorists

Gee, why indeed.

The Hilldawg is gonna win by electoral fraud. Everyone, including Trump supporters hope this happens because that means the final season of USA will be much more dramatic and interesting.

Fuck off leafnigger. Kys you fucking fag.

>ctr "memes"
how can you get paid for this and still fuck up so bad? you really are a bunch of losers. probably fat and ugly too.

nobody cares about you leaf

remember when bernie sanders said "the american people are sick and tired of hearing about your damn e-mails!" at the democratic primary debate?

thanks to the podesta e-mails, we now know why. the democrats made him promise not to attack hillary for shit she's done in the past. they knew from the beginning that clinton was going to win the primary and didn't want the stodgy old jew to ruin her general election turn--i mean chances.

they fucking rigged it and took all of their naive bernout shekels. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

but what about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=dBFEyN0sAqQ

she got fire.

No one else could have triggered the white nigger

After all the satanist stuff, the pedofilia, the pay for play corruption, paying the media to lie to the masses, accepting money from foreign leaders, donating bad blood to the people of Haiti and 90% of the donations going straight into the Clinton's pockets.. I pray to God that you're a troll, because if not you're the single most brainwashed, retarded person I've ever seen.

I care about me and I matter most.

>lists a bunch of conspiracies theories
>calls me the brainwashed one

nuh uh

>I used to be a Jay-Z fan years ago.
>Stopped listening to rap altogether
>go back & read his lyrics in article
>Degenerate trash
No wonder he supports Hill.
Can't wait until Trump wins in a landslide!

he's obviously a troll. oh ya and wikileaks are a kgb hack trying to threaten our democracy.

What democracy?

I love you lememes. #ImWithHerToo

Me too! Great lememes! #ImAlsoWithHerToo