Is Lucypher a secret God operative?

Is Lucypher a secret God operative?

Why don't you ask him yourself? AFTER I SEND YOU TO THE NEXT DIMENSION!!!

No, he is the root of all evil.

>Book of Job
Yeah. He was God's associate who did his dirty work.

Wait a minute, what if the real reason why Hillary wants us to go to war with Russia is so that she can sacrifice as many lives a possible to Satan so she can gain the power to rule over the earth as the Devil Queen?

Devil Queen
whoa thats a completely new dimension
probably thats how humanity will ascend into other level of conciousness

basically every great civilisations vanish at some point i think ours end i a nuclear war wich is immenent

but we wont vanish completely nono we will raise into the great conciousness of suffering

whats the square root of all evil?
is it 25?

Is the Devil actually correcting the record for God?

well let's look at like this, The Devil rarely acts directly, he tempts others to do things they know go against God. He's "testing" you in a sense, forcing you to stay strong and true to your beliefs and convictions. Sounds like something God would do

Lucifer is like Snape in harry potter.

/thread

you occultists make me sick
>>(0.0>)

how does realizing Lucifer is just another tool of God make us occultists?

rou relized that out of my shitpost?
man thats deep

anyway i think people that are into hp and pokemons are into occult aswell

Regardless of if it is or not, was brought up as a normie, HP was just par for the course

yeah your shitpost is retarded like you, Lucifer is evil not a fucking side kick

Then, god himself is the actual root of all evil

thats what media do make you accept Lu as a part of your future wich in fact you crave into

a tool of god does not a side kick make. Just because god uses something/someone doesn't make it not evil

>because god uses
tool

The devil tries to put God's ability and right to rule into question. He claims that humans would only worship God because of the rewards and benefits, not because of love. That's in the book of Job, which is why the devil takes away everything Job had, trying to prove his point. God let him do it as long as he didn't touch Job's soul (aka kill him).
He's not sent by God to test us. If you believe he does, your opinion doesn't come from the bible

i thisnk thats what average burger would say born and raised in US after 2WW

im sorry i didnt mean that
im drunk AMA

Lucifer/"The Devil" is a Christfag fabrication. Satan is a catch-all term for opposition in the original.

Don't lie to us Kek.

trips of truth

well except the idea of evil is older than that