What will Alex Jones do if Hillary wins?

What will Alex Jones do if Hillary wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jerk me off

He will ascend

youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

His rage, confusion and insanity with spike to such high levels that he achieves an alternate plain of existence

He will explode live on air

Do a heel kick because he'll have so much material to work with.

He will continue to make millions on what he does best (shitpost) a better question would be what will he do if trump gets in

Celebrate, he will have 4 years of exposing the Clintons and since she is so untrustworthly people will listen to him more and more.

They will also buy his nuclear survival kits once Hillary declares war on Russia.

Go back to how his show was 2 years ago.

probably stop being relevant. he's already a tin foil that only appeals to other tin foils.

lose lose for him.

Continue to rake in millions as a CIA psyop.

A Trump win is bad for his business

He has to be on the Trump train to placate his redneck fanbase, but a Trump win would be awkward since his whole routine is opposing the government

>what will he do if trump gets in

turn against Trump, obviously

HILLOREE CLINTIN

He will unlock his planeswalker's spark. I'm predicting he will delve into a hybrid white/green mana play style.

He might actually try and kill her. If anyone would attempt a Clinton assassination, it'd be Alex.

I mean, just think about how hard he believes in the globalist shit, he probably considers her one of the common man's greatest enemies, and if she was to take control of the country he may actually lose his mind and attack her.

No, we couldnt keep making millions if he did that. Much better he rallies the base for someone else to do it, and he can broadcast about it.

Probably try to overdose by washing down 20 brainforce's with a glass of filtered water but that brainforce snake oil is about as harmful and effective as a glass of that filtered water so...

sks innawoods

He already said that he'd make tons of money if Hillary won, but he's all-in for Trump anyway because he wants to save the republic. He appreciates all of the work Trump has done in the great awakening and will continue to work to bring down the new world order.

I'm more interested in what he'll do when trump wins desu.

fpbp

honestly, it's job security for him, probably better for his show/career if she did, he's a patriot though so is willing to sacrifice for the good of the nation

OD on Super Male Vitality

lmao this post made me laugh
I could so imagine this.

Same thing everyone else who isn't on their dole will do

Point out all their corruption and daily fuckups for the next 6 months till she's too ill to fake it anymore

make even more money off filtered tap water.

This.

Jones works for Stratfor.

commit a suicide with very suspicious details that no one in the government will investigate

hillary will send a SEAL team after him

Whoever wins so do we. There will be a rant for the ages regardless

Celebrate considering how good it will be for his business and the fact he's controlled opposition

Imagine when hillary wins, this was merely his first form when Obama fucked up. SSG??

With what little SEALs are still following her orders

> if Hillary wins?

she won't

Fucking christ this never gets old

jerk me off

He will serve as ambassador and public relations manager for the american nationalist right wing coup that Bill Maher has been warning us about. Funny thing is I think he'd actually do it if Trump gave him the offer

I'd rather know what Clinton would do if Alex wins.

>implying this isn't what he wants

99% of his act his hating the president and the govenment, if Trump wins Alex will turn on him within a year. I guarantee it.

make more money
he will become more powerful

he literally does not want Trump to win because who will he rail against?
Trump will make Russia an ally and he won't be able to sell people on happening bunker accessories

It will be 1492 again

He'll do what he usually does: whine. Oh, and deny being Bill Hicks. That too.

Hillary the criminal? Nah she won't win

4 more years of fear mongering and filter sales

THIS ISN'T EVEN HIS FINAL FORM

Why does the mods keep deleting the threads?

It's a funny meme

Won't make a difference what Jones does or
doesn't do...
The first place to go will be Sup Forums anyways so
you dumfuks won't be able to gloat about it anyways