Why are there so many people calling it the greatest cartoon of all time, when it's far from the best? Honestly...

Why are there so many people calling it the greatest cartoon of all time, when it's far from the best? Honestly, I'd rather watch Batman: The Animated Series and Arthur than this show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-EFGtIx7zcU
youtube.com/watch?v=3jwVi2N4x8w
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Arthur? If you'd only mentioned B:TAS I wouldn't be sure you're just trolling.

W.I.T.C.H.fag, what's with the false flagging?

all I remember is the hypnosis episode

It's just one guy;
You.

I would never make an anti-W.I.T.C.H. thread, or even post. Go ahead, check the archives anons.

I don't make a WITCH thread every day he said. I'm not obsessed with this show he said.

you mean (You)

Is this the only comic book franchise in history that had its own fandom torpedo an animated adaptation of it? Don't know of any others at least.

Again, I do NOT do falseflagging for this show. It's too awesome for that.

OP probably saw my posts in a couple of other threads today.

>4 of the 5 are doing DreamWorks Face
>it doesn't look retarded
How is that even possible?

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=-EFGtIx7zcU

(Note: this is the extremely rare FULL version)

The ONE show with a redhead who's actually hot.

Maybe because she has actual red hair? I wonder

falseflag all along

No you dumbass, I just don't want to make ANOTHER thread for this show if I don't have to.

>Is this the only comic book franchise in history that had its own fandom torpedo an animated adaptation of it?

Wait, what exactly are you talking about?

Is this show the new T.U.F.F. Puppy around here, as in that one show shilled by one guy chronically?

Maybe, except it's actually good.

The cartoon got cancelled because comicfags whined and whined and STILL whine over the tiniest of changes (that hugely improved things overall BTW).

>except it's actually good.
Whatever keeps you asleep at night.

Have you actually watched it? Or are you just shitposting?

Yes I have watched it and it wasn't that good.

Did you watch the whole thing? Somehow I doubt it.

>It gets good after 10 episodes
I'm not falling for that.

I remember them as books; my mom got me a 10 book set for Christmas when I was 10. They had comic inserts in them, wasn't the full comic, just moments from the book, you know?

I don't really remember much other than Will having the power to spark up electronic things and Cornelia transforming without the Heart thingy. And Elyon being not human or something.

I never said that, in fact IMO the two-part pilot is one of the very best parts of the whole show.
(I actually tend to hate shows that "get good".)

However, there are many people who hate on season 1 but really like season 2. I don't really understand them, because to me each season has its own distinct strengths and weaknesses. (Put simply: characterization for season 1, plot for season 2, the weaknesses are the reverse.)

But not liking the show after season 2? Basically unheard of IME.

Whys Batman TAS got such an amazing soundtrack?

youtube.com/watch?v=3jwVi2N4x8w

Because they didn't cheap out on musicians back then like they do now.

W.I.T.C.H. has an AMAZING soundtrack for an "ordinary" cartoon. Of course it doesn't reach that level, but then nothing does now.

(Though tbqfh TAS's soundtrack is kinda TOO good for a cartoon series, as it can actually be distracting. It feels like you're supposed to be watching an epic movie, except it's obviously not one.)

Yes.

>fans
>affecting children’s cartoons in an obscure channel
>ever

Normally I'd agree, but for once they actually had a HUGE impact. You have no idea just how much outrage there was, it was literally autistic.

Internet outrage =/= Ratings

I'm saying it had a massive IMPACT on the ratings, fool. Also back then autists weren't as wired in, it spilled out into the real world more.