Basically

Basically

It's literally the current month. Try harder, CTR.

Saged

Almond status: Activated

It was supposed to be a private conversation, it wouldn't have hurt anyone if the GOP didn't release it

How many sex assaults on WOMEN happen in the MEN'S locker room?

Apart from transfaggot Target restrooms anyway.

Says the fag who was raped in a Japanese interment camp when he was a tween.

What the fuck does a bottom burglar know about normal male and female sexuality?

oh look a chink fag doesn't like trump.

he literally enjoys sucking dicks

I'm ok with that. Also Walter Koenig was better.

George Takei had his first gay experience at the age of 13 in the locker room at an internement camp.

I'd bet money that George would love a man to come up to him and grab his tiny little wrinkly dick

When Hillary Clinton says Islam is not the enemy, shes defending the very culture that normalizes sexual assaults on women

LITERALLY RAPE.
INTERNALIZED OPPRESSION.
WHITE RACIST RAPISTS.

Didn't even have to "inb4", well done, Netherlands

>t. guy who grabbed some dude's cock on howard stern

Degenerate

And he told everyone on syndicated, national radio.

Can't that fag just drop dead yet?

the best way for trump to be populist is to say stupid shit then try to get everyone to agree that it's normal.

muh internment camps

hey george, lets suppose thats true,
so what?

Whoah

How the fuck would he know? He would never see women as sexual. What a fucking hypocrite.

Grab 'em by the gonads.

Says the man who jerked off another man on live tv

Related nice. Love how girls have nice tits now.

George Takei, the only reason you know this name is because he was an asian guy on a 1960's science fiction TV program that got canceled after 2 seasons.

His opinion matters.

Didn't he assault a white male by fondling the man's penis?

This is such a dumb argument. That is an empirical statement? Where is the evidence? Feminist theory is literally the most unreliable paradigm out there. It constantly just makes shit up like this.

Yup this.

George Takei is an asian cuck who likes cock in his ass.

>what's worse than Bill literally raping women is Trump saying dirty things

>literal faggot talks about women
Opinion discarded

Burn in hell sodomite

wtf I love corruption now

literally grabbed a man's penis on Howard Stern without his consent in spite of the fact his husband was listening in to make sure he wouldn't pull any funny business

Why would a homo care about sexual assaults on women?

What the fuck does an asian fag know about women? Hey you know what also enables a culture of sexual assault? Letting millions of Muslims into your country.

>Be 85 years old
>Repressed for 70 years
>Recently came out
>George Takghey massages your prostate with his long fingernails as you gently moan
>You cum as you realize you're replying to a slide thread

>when Trump is so squeaky clean that all they can find on him is that he said pussy once 10 years ago

Certainly agree with this, and the fact Hillary stands with and by him. Along with the fact she defended him and talked shit on those women he raped, makes her no better than him.

So vote for Hillary, Vote for Actual Rape Actions.

Not saying Trump is Great. but Certainly no where near her true stance on this.

i actually like takei but on the howard stern show he revealed that he's just another homosexual pederast lusting after young boys and has something of an open marriage to enable him to do so freely

George Takei is the type of Jew pawn whose job it is to be hated.

He is supposed to be hated by people like Sup Forums so we bitch and moan so much we're distracted from other things.

It's like how blacks are so criminal nobody notices Hispanics are almost as bad. Or how Israel gets away with human rights violations because the middle east is so fucked up.

Shilling is much more than "wow it's fucking nothing" posts on Sup Forums.

It's a giant web distorting everything, we much make daily efforts to see through it.

kek as if women don't say the exact same but 100% more critical and bitchy

virtually every movie that shows women in a locker room setting has them savagely wrecking both other women and men

liberal brains are a joke

I wonder if he tweeted this while he was jerking that guy off on Howard Stern?

Is this a trap?

TIL it is impossible for a pussy to be grabbed with consent. No woman has ever allowed a man to grab her pussy. Thanks, le funny voice man.

No, he's defending the very culture that normalizes kiss and tell, which isn't assault. He denies groping anyone without consent.

Aww man, George Takei is normally pretty based. Guess I can't agree with a nigga on everything.

liberals are too stupid to read and understand. they rely on mouthpieces like that faygele telling them what they should believe.

was sexual assault legal at any point?

inb4 dark ages.
inb4 islamic nations.

So taki wants us to believe he doesnt grab em by the cock?

Shame, I liked him in Star Trek.

Just another "celebrity" on the list of people to disregard and not give money to.

Maybe the fag should get on tv and hold on tight for dear life on another guys dick. That'll make my noodle get a cookin'.

Kek

No he is fucking not, that dog-eating gook is as bad as any Huffinton jew I have ever seen. Straight up hates America and bitches incessantly about white people and muh internment camps. Check out his facebook profile if you want to, just beware the poz.

No he's fucking not. He's a hypocritical faggot lefty.

This cunt always talks shit about sexual assault while completely ignoring all the LITERAL VIDEO EVIDENCE we have of him sexually assaulting men

Man I am glad I pirate movies.

Dang. Thanks for filling me in my anglo brothers.