WE ARE UNDER ATTACK

CTR ARE POSTING CP AND HONEYPOT WEBSITES

DON'T CLICK STRANGE LINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/nbc4i/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wouldnt that be a felony to post it...

duuubs for truth watch out anons
War is happening. I think something is up.

i guess that would be the first time teh clintons broke the law

are u retarded?

obongo will just pardon the pedos

CP on twitter? How the fuck?

It was something on twitter, opened the link unfortunately

wait, how do i know which links are honeypots and which ones arent?

Bumping for interest.

CTR has really reached a new low this week.

Click them

Makes you wonder where they got the CP, huh.

yes but theyre all behind proxies so

I don't know. Pretty effective tactic to make it so less people click things that pop up in the next hour, but there are too many brave anons to scare everybody.

I saw some honeypot/cp posts in the last 2 minutes, so op is correct. They disappear fast, though. Thanks mods, I guess

Luckily I didnt click the twitter one because people warned first, but it was something like twitter.com/123456 instead of twitter.com/user/534165316 so make sure it has user before the ID of the tweet

Also do not click obscure looking 'news website' links like the nbc4i shit some CTR cunt keeps posting, people say it's a honeypot.

I never click on shit if it looks in anyway suspicious.

I clicked it by accident. Am I gonna die?

David Brock's premium cheesybay account.

they make it themselves

stop false flagging

I have been on this site all day and I have seen nothing of that sort sof ar

tell your mum that you got tricked into clicking it so she can vouch for you if the jews try to van you

shut up cunt, others saw it, read the thread

It looks like they are also posting a lot of fake "OMFG ITS HEPPANING. GET IN HERE GOYS"

We've gotten lazy. Next time we need proof. Law enforcement? Post a timestamp with your fire arm. It's not identity compromising and it cuts away a lot of gunless, dickless larpers.

Dont worry. Our mods are going to delete them asap

eegeuheueheuheuhe BARUCH OBONGO!

I posted the nbc4i link. It's legit.

>mfw CTR shills are 12chan/anontalk veterans

Fugg, I guess police will be knocking on my door soon. Fuck

THEYRE ANIMEPOSTING TOO THEYVE LEVELED UP

>nbc4i
this is legit its ohio news

And what would be the point of doing that?

CTR are posting clownpiece? Awesome!

It's rather Likely

Bump for awareness

mfw I post a legit source with habbening and ctr's tactics work of posting cp to make sure noone clicks any links so i'm called ctr.
ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN YOU TARDS

Literally none of the stuff I've seen posted is even really that bad, just strange. The girls are naked, but just kinda standing there in paint and shit. Nothing actually hardcore or anything. I'm actually somewhat worried that I'm disappointed by that.

Post a common site that has the story not a K-LA132524646 local news site because CTR have made a bunch of fake ones.

They're jewish supremacists foaming at the mouth and they will do anything to fuck with you because you support trump via memes.

10 years ago I heard about a Netherland-Belgian website who tracked down pedophile after another pedophile case linked to our country.

They had a CD with pedophile thing on it linked to well known people in europe and they went to the police to deliver the proof; they were arrested for possession of CP.

This is one of the favourite tactics of the elites getting you down for pedophilia

does this look fake

instagram.com/nbc4i/

ctr is everywhere

"denverguardian.com" is completely fake. Share the truth if you see it posted.

Only a handful of articles, earliest is from Oct 31.

Site is incomplete. Social media links link to "Envato" and "Dart".

Address listed as office doesn't exist.

"Most Commented" news articles are have 0 comments.

Half the pages error out due to "technical difficulties".

Yep, seems legit.

You'd have to be a dumb jew expecting a reward or "hero status" to not send that shit in anonymously.

15 MINUTES UNTIL AJ DROPS A KEK BOMB FUCK YOU CTRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not trust any links.

I already saw some leading to a "Russian imgur" called imgsrc.ru. It's a normal website but never go to the cp links

Savage

I've wondered why Hillary's people have so much CP myself...

Accidentally clicked one of the links. Was only one the site for a second before I realized what it was and closed it.

Already deleted temp internet files. Anything else I should do?

Yea, thats a "regular" image upload site. Every now and then people upload cp there, dont click it.

Why russia has his own image site?
I want to feel special too

Meximgur.mx ?

11/10

I remember reading about how an underage user here clicked on CP by accident and called the police about it, don't know what happened after that.

bump. already got burned once.

he definitely fapped

With the police?

should take a magnet and drag it across your hard drive just to be sure

Pulverize hard drive. Burn the remains.

You people are all idiots.

In the United States, you can be charged for these four things in regards to CP: manufacture, distribution, posession, and access with intent to view.

If you were tricked into clicking a link, report it to NCMEC and move on with your life.

Have you bought water filters yet?

Just keep a tor browser open and then Copy/Paste the URL into it when you want to follow a link.

What happens if I visit a honeypot website?

news.google.com

>yfw you see national polling data

Does the FBI or whoever just back down if they somehow see you're there for only 2 seconds? Or is your IP logged there forever til you get v&?

bumps

>twitter.com/123456 instead of twitter.com/user/53416531

how can that make a difference? it's still twitter.com

I've read a few court cases about this. Generally, once they seize your computer, if all they find is a few thumbnails in your browser history, they won't charge you. The court system has recognized that someone can accidentally come upon CP without actually seeking it. So it's not really the amount of time you spent looking at it, as much as it is the amount of evidence that you sought out CP intentionally.

Yeah. I don't know if you guys are into gaming, but blizzard does big ban waves where they ban all the IP's of hackers all at once. It's kind of like that.

How does it feel to be the faggot of the internet?

Today has been very, very bad. I guess all the new Clinton donations aren't going to waste.

>CTR

nah its CIA bruh bruh

true dubs, He watches His children
my web stats on my proTrumpSites say China, heavy.

Shouldnt FBI be after CTR if they're posting CP?

They are. Hopefully.

China's n the game now w ctr, say my own stats

Lmao did you click the twitter link OP? you liked it a little admit it

Doesnt work with clearnet sites. They have to be .onion

nope, imho >> China, incoming, hot n heavy in usa forums

What exactly is a honeypot website?

I'm a bit scared to Google this shit and end up in some criminal watch-list.

A honeypot is a pot where you place honey.
Think about fbi placing a website with obvious malicious intent and wait until someone logs in and takes the "honey"

Deleting doesn't actually get rid of anything unless your hard drive is practically full. The only thing that can get rid of the proof is to have the portion of your drive that contained the illegal data overwritten.

If you're really concerned about the feds, use DBAN. If you only delete it the normal way you're just making yourself look even more suspicious than someone who has a thumbnail on their hard drive somewhere undeleted.

a link that tracks you and has illegal stuff on, so they have proof of illegal stuff on your computer

STOP TEMPTING ME CTR!!!

[spoiler]Don't stop.[/spoiler]

>Sup Forums think you will get v& for visiting a honeypot once

You guys are idiots.

Just proves how desperate they are. We're winning, lads

They've already committed a crime by being part of CTR to begin with

Do what I say not as I do

As I pointed out here, you're 100% right:

But still, it would be better not to go to a honeypot site in the first place.

Just be extra careful about clicking any links that are posted here until the election ends

I wonder if mods/jannies download CP before deleting it.

Why on earth do you click ANY link?

Fucking newfags. Archive or screenshots.

I havent seen anything but mediocre shitposting

Have they successfully blocked
(pro_y Bro)?

this

Yup they are trying hard to bait; there's some really weird posts going on right now.

viruses lad, gotta catchem all

Not if youre above the law

If you dont know how to spot it, you need to lurk moar.
God help you newfags..God help you

so what CTR is now the FBI too ?

Kek