THE LESSON OF STYX

Never, ever, EVER shave if you want any kind of false intellectual credibility. Without a beard, people will critique your ideas and philosophy.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Tarl-Warwick/e/B00MD5L3WO
youtube.com/watch?v=GqEuTvJLk8c
archive.org/details/MarxAndSatan
henrymakow.com/the-devil-and-the-jews.html
henrymakow.com/lucifers_chosen_people.html
fisheaters.com/amorth.html
balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/Jones-Eugene-Michael-The-Jewish-Revolutionary-Spirit-and-Its-Impact-on-World-History
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

VERmont
Lamestream legacy media
And I WILL say THIS

That's about all, peace out

He has an odd looking face

rareflag + dubs

you have my full attention

Alright Youtube,

[weaves fingers through hands]
There's been a paradigm shift that the lamestream media has missed. We're heading into a new epoch of American politics, and directly influencing reality using muh-metics. It's gonna be a doozie when Trump wins the election, I've been saying this longer than everyone else!

That's about all, peace out.

I've seen this worthless cunt's mug on here so many times. I'm glad I didn't give him the time of day.

>Gee this trailer trash demon worshipping faggot wonder if he is full of shit
>WTF HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED
you guys are fucking retarded

What did our favorite wizard do to make you guys all so assblasted?

The pentagram balanced him out so now he is just a warlock. That is about all...

Sounds about right.

People still follow pic related's ideology blindly.

Same goes for other jews.

>lemme suk ur lil wizard pp, tarl
actually tarls gf

ho de fuk cers ho hi lokks?

a mad leaf

post the full image

In VERmont, we have this weather saying. A doozie, an oozie, and a double doozie. O'KEEFE is the double doozie!

same

Moar

the hoverhand

WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS NOW
IS LOOOOVE SWEET LOVE

How do people like you manage to breathe and move your fingers at the same time?

Having long hair is a sign that you're a socially maladjusted kook.

this fag comes on here everyday using 30 proxies and keeps making threads shilling his account and replying to himself

PLEASE FUCK OFF

SAGE

He should just become a trap already.

>am occultist
>feel like shaving the other day
>styx also occultist
>shaves at the sametime
>coincidence?

You are undergoing a paradigm shift.

well I don't start from that assumption but he's definitely acting out a performance to affect our ultimately malleable reality, it's actually very funny

>not an argument

No, people will critique you ideas if you look like a cleptomaniac sociopath

He admits that a fair amount of his shit is just shilling his own perspective and furthering his interests. He's an inherently biased "analyst"

Thats about all, peace out.

Some men look better with beards, some without.

Beards make you look better if you have a nom aesthetic face, but a clean face looks good with a nice jawline.

>people will critique your ideas and philosophy.

Is critique a bad thing? Are you scared of defending your ideas?

Styx obviously is.

I have a great jawline but without a beard I just look like a giant 12 year old with a great jawline

literally no idea who that is or what youre talking about

Him shaving was the worst decision he has made in my time watching him. Worse than claiming a bit of confusion on Sup Forums because okeefe retweeted paul joseph wattson asking if the racist tape was up next which made it seem like he was hinting at that meant that everyone who thought that was CTR. Worse than the current shitshow in which he shows he is ignorant as an occultist because he claims you have to be super smart to be subjected to rituals, which is incredibly false given given a fair amount of rituals involve self hypnotism through trance is a regular thing along with hypnotism from others through rituals which actually works better if you are dumb as shit.

The beard was that meaningfull.

Is tarl his real name? Figured it was his author name

she looks like taylor swift

*as a regular thing
Tired af

his facebook is tarl.warwick.5, but you can't look him up if he is not already your friend

You could look like a big 12 year old with a shitty jawline, like me.

That's weird because I just shaved the other day as well, hadn't done so in over a month.

I know that feel.

I like the guy but he's such a fuckin' dweeb:

amazon.com/Tarl-Warwick/e/B00MD5L3WO

>implying I actually watch his mug for 10-15 minutes straight

Nigga, I just listen to his videos, and use my eyes for multitasking. I couldn't care less if he shaved or not.

They are CTR.

To be honest, his gardening videos show that at minimum he has a large property. He must make a lot of money from his books.

From what he has said it's inherited from his grandpa and is currently at risk of being taken from him due to a lawsuit from family.

Publishing is great for passive income.

His grandpa died this month, his gardening videos have been around 4+ years

Oh, and don't forget very generous donation on Patreon.

>listening to Styx while cooking dinner

And?
Are you saying his grandfather couldn't have let them live there and just let the title slip into his familys hands in the will to make it assured ownership?

You know it, brother.

yeah, my grandparents wouldn't let me on their land either ... i don't really care, i didn't even know he had garden videos, i thought it was politics and occult bullshit

He shaved for the funeral obviously.

As for the intelligence and occult shit, it is obvious he meant intelligence on the part of the person actually acting out whatever occult practice he was talking about. That silly post modern shitty art is clearly superficial nonsense.

I think these kinds of threads are great. Free promotion for styxbro.

He's like a hippie Mr. Rogers.

pa-tray-on

Not an argument

You seem to have a lot of insight into his personal life. Are you Styx? If so make a video predicting what will happen to the "legacy media" after the election, both if Trump and if Hillary wins.

Styx is definitely in this thread, but it's no use trying to guess who it is until he posts a photo + timestamp.

>Styx was in the threads last night

notice me senpai

>shaved for the funeral
So he could look even more shit?
>he was obviously talking about the person acting out the ritual
And where the fuck is the evidence podesta was the one acting it out?
Also on it being superficial nonsense, Brutalization can be used to invoke aspects of personhood needed for "being hard" which can then be beneficial in the line of work podesta has in which the modus operandi is fuck everyone other than my group.
Is the piece of spirit cooking itself a ritual? It's likely not intended to be, however given the primal aspects the piece is trying to make a shit about it can easily be used to create a ritual using the same types of imagery and themes as it.
I still don't believe it was a ritual however, but to just discount the entire thing on the basis of "dat nigga dumb" is retarded.
No i just watch his videos, he shares a fair amount of information.

Can't someone teach him how to say patreon?

>tfw no smart friend like styx to discuss latest events with over tea

What in the fuck is this?

styx in the trenches

StyxHexenHammer666 meme magic will flip Maine and New Hampshire if you reply to this post.

why'd you make this thread you retard?

hehehehhe

Spain, there is no evidence for your claim there.

I hope he casts a spell to make it so.

Literally nothing

Styx did nothing wrong. He is /ourguy/. He even got named dropped by Sam "Second Gunman" Hyde recently!

I devote these digits to Styx!

SAUCE

are you making threads again styx??

>isle of man
>literally Montenegro tier

how do you people fall for this

Manlets BTFO

Sam was on a periscope chat with Cernovich and he mentioned Styx in passing as a new web presence. A genuine up and coming who earned a following organically

Don't have the link, sry

Fucking leaf, that's not how it works. Haven't you learned a fucking thing about how meme magic works in all your shitposting years?

Can confirm. On the plus side people expect less of you which is good since I'm socially retarded.

I heard about Styx on redice radio

Lad has good content.

delete this

Well that explains women.

youtube.com/watch?v=GqEuTvJLk8c

You can't fight occult garbage with more occult garbage.

Reminder that Marxism is actually veiled occultism and satanism.

archive.org/details/MarxAndSatan

Modern occultism is rooted in the Jewish kaballah, and the Talmud elevates Lucifer and Satan to positions of worship.

henrymakow.com/the-devil-and-the-jews.html
henrymakow.com/lucifers_chosen_people.html

>Fr. Amorth: There is no difference between white magic and black magic. When magic works, it is always the work of the demon. Every form of occultism, like this widespread resort to the religions of the East with their esoteric suggestions, are open gateways to the demon. And the devil enters. At once.

fisheaters.com/amorth.html

Here's a good book about the role of the Jews in history, including how they were behind all major occult movements.

balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/Jones-Eugene-Michael-The-Jewish-Revolutionary-Spirit-and-Its-Impact-on-World-History

ITT: Faggots shilling their fake internet wizard friend.

>enter a state of lucid dreaming
>Styx astrally projects in to my mindscape
>we set up a table and play Mage: The Ascension
>MFW

The women with the least hair are the most unstable.

It's not about hair length, it's a binary that looks something like this:

>Has Vagina : Yes / No
>Is unstable : Confirmed / Debatable

Honestly looks better like this. Cut the hair and go to a catholic church styx and you'll slay some lower weight pussy.

Some helpful commenter points it out below, 9:28

this is the day that hillary attacked the alt-right

what the hell is up with verify lately

Are you the Ukrainian proxy from last night? That was his pasta

I like him. He is my awkward wizard e-friend. Pls no bully