HAHA time for CHRELL

Where's the Win-O thread?

No, but Krang is.

>Karai series had thicc women and avians
>This issue has vore
mfw my fetishes are being depicted one at a time in this version of TMNT

Please post art of Splinter.

Why does laird hate krang, jes literally my favorite character

The king was kind of a dick in that issue, he could have told the turtles what was going on with the Triceratons

Can't say I saw this coming. Was really expecting him to get away. Or at best, get locked up some more.

Maybe Kraang will survive, as some kind of freaky parasite that sticks half out of LH's belly.

OPEN YOUR MIIIIINND

OOPEEEN YOUR MIIIIIINNND

He has spent the better part of 30 years hating Krang.

Because not everything can be as inspired an idea for a villain as an alien race of dinosaur men.

I was talking about this with a friend of mine, and it hit us that we were just more hype about the side stories, than the main plot.
I was going through main-plot turtle fatigue.

Nah, he's dead. He had to die to pave the way for Ch'rell.

I'm a bit surprised the king didn't give any notice for Earth regarding the newcomers. Seems like something you should probably do beforehand.

It's his time now. Cue his 2K3 theme.

I really want them to take him in another direction this time, and not that dumb-ass alien Shredder shit. Multiple Shredders are boring to me.

It seemed to me like the king considered the Triceratons to be proper Earth citizens, and technically they are.

And really, what is the king going to say? It's not like the Neutrino kingdom has had any contact with Earth government.

But user, it's perfect, don't you see? The comic needs a new Shredder as well as a new leader of the Utroms. He'd fill both roles without having to undo Shredder and Krang's deaths.

>It's not like the Neutrino kingdom has had any contact with Earth government.
They should probably start then. At least to say, "FYI, mutant triceratops are coming back to Earth now, please don't be alarmed or anything when they get there."

This comic's willingness to permanently kill off characters makes me so damn happy. If this is a licensed comic it sure doesn't act like it.

How can a mutated rat and human be brothers?

IDW continuity, Splinter is the reincarnated form of Hamato Yoshi. He and Oroku Saki were best friends/brothers at arms before the latter took control of the foot, growing mad with power and a desire for conquest. Yoshi spoke out against this, Shredder had him and his family killed.

Centuries later, Yoshi is reincarnated as Splinter, and Shredder is resurrected back to life. Thus their feud started again.

Bump

I will say, I much prefer IDW's "no fucks given" Leatherhead to the "Jekyll & Hyde" version we usually get.

(Though admittedly, they only did it because they'd already used that trope with IDW's version of Slash.)

Earthlings will build a wall around earth

Pretty muddled issue honestly. The courtroom scenes were a slog and most of the art sucked because they didn't want to take a month off to accommodate for the double-sized issue length.

There were some really cool developments and I'm really stoked to see where the book goes from here, but the issue itself was a disappointment. It sure as hell ain't issue 50, which is a fucking masterpiece.

Issue 050 was full of fightings and action. If I remember well it was one artist only. Issue 075 was 3 artists working on different pages so it was weird to see the style changed.

All this arc was pretty meh, I'm glad they killed Krang tough, there wasn't much to do with him at this point I'm looking forward to the invasion and the ghostbusters crossover looks spectacular.

Butt Crack

Cajun Leatherhead is best Leatherhead, but no comics version of TMNT ever uses him.

Good. 87 cartoon version are crap.

TMNT adventures used it.

That was a great Leatherhead

>All the Cajun of the cartoon, but still a good guy and bro to the Turtles

Wasn't that Leatherhead originally a man who becomes mutated into an alligator-man, rather than started out as an alligator?

Yeah, it was a voodoo curse, IIRC

Come to think of it, didn't Dreadmon have the same origin?

Not in Mirage. He was a gator mutated by the same mutagen than the turtles and Splinter.

Yes, but we're not talking about Mirage right now

We're talking about this at the moment

Never read adventures mostly because I already know how it ends. Was it good? Wonder if IDW is planing something with it.

Real LH is Mirage.

man, i remember black raph
what an edgy mofo was that guy.

Black Raph matters

Wingnut is the fucking best.

He got potential

i miss him