ITT: We practice our lies regarding voting for Trump

>I voted third party

I didn't vote! Both options were horrible!

None of your fucking business.

I voted Crooked Hillary

I'm ill for Jill!

>i can't even vote

>Lies

You might as well worship the father of lies with Hillary while you are at it.

I VOTED TO RAPE YOU
PREPARE YOUR ANUUS

Do you really have to lie to people about who you're voting for? Do people really get pissed/look down on you if you're a Trump voter?

>A-user, you didn't p-participate in the e-electoral process?

What? Are you really this weak?

Fuck off shills Trump will win and It'll come down to California.

Dubious numbers confirm

I care what you think.

Yes.

I would rather be labelled a racist bigot than say I'm one of those morons who voted Johnson.

I go to Atlanta a lot and wear my Hillary for prison shirt and tell everyone I'm for Bernie and now Debating trump

Or you could not be a colossal pussy and just say you voted for Trump.

Depends where you live

>i'll keep you in suspense

H-heh user, i h-heard that there's a shy Trump voter..

y-you weren't one of them were you?

Depends on the area, but yes, it's safer to lie to avoid societal ostracizaton.

Who is this semen demon

And you faggots keep on replying.

I live in Los Angeles and happily tell my Hilltard coworkers that I'm voting for Trump and they should too. You're all cucks.

>I wanted to vote for a woman
>just not that woman
>I voted for Stein

>Oh i voted for Her of course! Oh you're not gonna vote? That's smart, no point in voting if her victory is assured :^)

i voted jonhson because who cares about allepo! no more wars in syria!
just legalize weed man! not that i smoke it...

>I voted for Trump

fuck

I voted Le Pen.

>lying about voting for the God emperor
KYS

it never comes down to cali you retard. they counted cali red in january.

i suppose you're one of those big strong trump supporters.

>I voted Trump and would do it again if legally possible. MAGA.

I live in an area where people still have PTSD from Thatcher and openly admit to voting UKIP.

Man up, lad.

I voted for the path of the people. We must rise to over throw the world government and revert back to our primal world run only by anarchy. No one has the right to obey anything othr than the rules set by nature. We should all do whatever the fuck we want. It is written in the constitution of life. Society is one of the worst human invented devices that holds us back from evolution.

Yes you can. Obama said so. Hurry! Swim across the Pacific.

>being a coward

Based.

>I voted early and voted often!
>I'll head back to vote again tomorrow

If you deny Trump, Trump will deny you on the day of the rope.

>Yeah, I voted for Trump. Why do you give a shit?

Trump already lost. Stop being in denial.

Yep. Liberal tolerance no longer exists

Doesn't matter who you vote for don't tell anyone you may ever see in a slightly professional capacity. You never know how buttfuck crazy they are about it.

Wtf? One of the best things about voting for Jimmie here in Sweden is telling leftards to their face when they ask.

I don't lie, I got a 380 and a 9 to back me up.
>Step up fucker, thats right punk ass bitch.

How can I vote in US elections?
I'm Scottish. It's not possible.
I want Trump to win, because he is half Scottish. He's probably entitled to British citizenship.

If you Yanks elect Clinton, then I shall swim across the Atlantic and deck every one of you cunts.
I don't give a shit about icebergs and sharks. You fat bastards on notice.

Consider yourselves warned.

>380 lbs
>9 IQ

im more of fiscal conservative and socially liberal..seems like johnson is the best one for me

Fuck you, I'd be proud to tell people I voted for Trump.

I voted for Harper, but god knows, he has the charisma of a grey brick, but at least he isn't Trudeau. I'd much rather have had someone like Trump to cast ballot for.

Not to mention voting in a presidential election is nothing more delusional ego masterbation. We are a fucking republic, not a democracy. Toss in some fucked up "voting machine" software, corrupted counting and "recounting", delegates, fucking "super-delegates"... your vote doesn't mean shit, the entirety of the "popular vote" doesn't mean shit. Your vote only actually matters in teeny-tiny local elections.

I live in CA. Everyone knows I'm voting for Trump.

None of you have valid excuses. You're pussies.

Just hand your country over to the nogs on a silver platter, why don't you?

lying about your morals?

i thought usa was cucked but fuck, not even I hide the fact I support trump and that hillary is the devil, havent lost a single friend because unlike most of you autists i know how to convince them without scaring them

I could lose my job. My boss is a huge hilldawg supporter and would likely find a BS reason to can me since I am just a contractor.

>I voted for the future of my [white] children.

your fictional white children?

>implying it ever existed

i tell people, "i'm not going to vote, but if i did i'd vote hillary. but doesn't matter here in dc, so fuck it." the part about it not mattering is true.

Had to transfer to another supervisor because mr yoga pants got pissy after a political discussion. I'm in commiefornia so ymmv

Go fuck yourself with a shovel until you die.

I have no say in any of that shit.

>being too much of a pussy to say who you vote for
So alpha and high energy!

Reality is reality.

"I just couldn't bring myself to vote for Hillary. Even Trump would be better! That's why I chose one of the third parties!

You do.

We ALL do.

Our actions spread across society like ripples in a pond. Enough ripples will make a wave.

What's the point of them being white if they're still gonna be gay?

Tell us it wasn't Aleppo.

God-Emperor Trump will make America great again, praise Kek!

Am I doing it right?

I've just avoided talking about politics in general with my friends for the last six months or so. They probably just assume I'm voting democrat so it's fine.

Dude Jill Stein is waifu material. Easily the cutest candidate in recent memory.

do you think he ever got to meet Trump

>11
Apparently!

I bet she fucks like a prom queen

Agreed

Nope.

In Sweden it's considered very bad manners asking someone what party they voted for. Not so elsewhere?

She was a dippie-hippie so.....

my mother kicked me out of the house and blocked me on facebook the other day because of it

Grow a pair you cuck and tell people you voted for Trump. Stand the fuck up to the left, don't let them win by silencing you.

The old unspoken bla bla

>No discussion of religion
>No discussion of politics

Please be fake

needs work

>masterbation
>e

No, it's real.

I should clarify that I was visiting for dinner and wasn't kicked out onto the street

Nah it's still like that in most places, just a lot of young people go apeshit over the first time they vote.

>Mom: Well. I voted earlier today - for Hillary obviously. Have you voted yet?
>Me: Yes
>Mom: ... and who did you vote for?
>Me: Well, since I'm against war - I voted for Trump.
>Mom:
I don't care anymore.

Seriously your social defensiveness has already initiated your demise.

And i get where you are coming from. Politeness, trust in your fellow man's judgement, independence.

But with all these enlightened values you somehow can not fathom that not everybody thinks like you.

>I don't like either of them

You let your mom vote for Hillary?

WTF, why didn't you redpill her?

>not bragging about it like a retard

Christ, people take this shit way too seriously.

>tfw convinced my family and gf Trump was the only logical choice when compared with the opposition
If you present it rationally, especially taking both the reality of Hillary's health and foreign policy into account, it's hard for people who are willing to listening to think otherwise.

Most educated people who know their asses from their elbows look down on Drumpf voters.

That's better. Still though.

I have relatives like that. It's like...

>You are 55yrs old, acting like a 12yr old...

>Enjoying the draft? I voted Trump you faggot.

> pacific
see

yea. She asked me right before dinner too, so I didn't get any. It was an all around bummer desu

im not voting
actually i've never voted
i've been eligible since the 2010 election
also the only election i regret not voting in, my faggot governor only won by 7,000~ votes

looks chilly