How confident is Sup Forums, and why?

How confident is Sup Forums, and why?

Easily greater than 60% just based on the fact people who don't hate Trump love Trump and people who don't hate Hillary don't give a shit about Hillary.

That is to say that even according to Nate Bronze, the difference between polling and actual concrete turnout can easily mean 2 - 3 points, and even according to Nate Bronze that would give Trump a >50% chance of winning, so then my own "Nate Bronze Plus" model which factors in how fucking pissed off at the system everyone really is getting vs how we hit peak SJW like 8 months ago, I think some people are in for a big ol' fucking shock desu.

100% confident Hillary will win. It's nice that they entertained Trump with the idea of winning but it's not happening folks. Get comfy and welcome your first female president :)

Live in Tampa.

>tfw not even gonna vote cause Trump has it in the bag.

>tfw no face

Troll. Any Trumper would vote, it's part of being a fan of Trump

care to provide evidence for that wild statement?

I voted for Trump but i'm fairly certain its fuckin rigged.

Shitty bait.

Literally cucked by a negress.

I'm legit 50/50 which is stressing me the fuck out.

If Hillary wins it will be through fraud and mass illegal immigrant voting, not organic American support.

Voted for him in the primaries, did my duty. 10x more Trump signs than Hillary.

Care to disprove the fact that Hillary will rig the election to fuck and it won't be fair at all?

>britbong

they said the same thing about you guys leaving the EU, look how that turned out. then again, given recent events you lot would be experts in subverting democracy.

trump will win but not by a landslide. black voter turnout is going to be bad, white red state turn out is going to be off the charts and battle ground and independant states will either vote libertarian or roll the dice on trump. the only people that truly believe all the meme quality hitler bs are liberal fuckwits. the rest of the country knows he might be arrogant but he's not actually "dangerous"...he'll get 295 votes i predict.....

It will be so extreme, they won't be able to credibly fake it in places where local election officials themselves aren't just crooked is my hope.

he'll win probably

not a HUGE win, might be 270-280ish. if he breaks 290 it will be a miracle. Hes riled up the minorities to think that their meal ticket is ending so they are going to vote for mama clinton so their gibmedats dont end

Cautiously Optimistic

Even lefty polls are suggesting Trump could do it

Voting Trump, but very low on confidence that Clinton will get over 300 EV.

Same here.

I wasn't entertained though, rather emotionally invested.

Everyone is like this, it's not just you and me.

Because I can see everything
Just like these digits of mine

Its in Kek's hands now

trump will win!

He won't win with voter fraud against him and the DoJ willing to discredit anything further after the result.

What states will he win? Enlighten me.

>lefty polls are suggesting Trump could do it

WaPo's poll went from Trump +1 to Clinton +3.

I wish he will win.

>not voting

KEK

i think Florida is a toss up.
Arizona, New mexico, PA, and New Hampshire will roll the dice with him. As well as Ohio

the fact that clinton is now having to do rallies in Michigan of all places is telling

The people who are anti trump wont come out in large numbers. They are going to get up, get in their car, spend time in a line to vote for someone they dont like just to spite another guy they dont like just a lttle bit more? Id say no. I wouldnt.

There are very few actual clinton supporters outside of commiefornia and gibsmedat Michigan.

Actual trump supporters will show out in droves